Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Porsche 911 Lease Questions

Comments

• peakboostpeakboost Member Posts: 4
    Thanks again. Is this incentive is available on the Turbo and GT3 as well? How about on a preowned 2011 Turbo or GT3?
  • fq1fq1 Member Posts: 56
    Car_Man, could you please provide the 24-month residual and MF for the 2011 911 turbo for 10,000 miles/yr. As always, many thanks for all your help.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    You're very welcome peakboost. The incentive is definitely not available on CPO vehicles and I don't believe that it is available on new Turbo or GT3 models either.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hi fq1. Porsche Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2011 911 Turbo Coupe with 10,000 miles per year are .00220 and 63%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • peakboostpeakboost Member Posts: 4
    Thank you again for your help and this service. Best wishes

Peakboost.
    edited October 2011
    Car_Man, as always, my profound thanks for all your help. Here is another request: MF and Residual for 10K miles/yr for 24 and 36 months for the 2011 and 2012 911GTS coupe and the 2011 Turbo coupe. Thanks!!!
  • marcusaurelimarcusaureli Member Posts: 3
    Hi Carman:

I am posting here because I didn't see a separate link for the Panamera.

The car I'm interested in leasing is a 2011 Panamera (base), sticker 81,450.

Do you know the MF and residual on this (36 mos), and the amount of dealer cash (I think it's 4 or 5K from Porsche to the dealer but I'm not sure).

Thanks!!

Marc
    You're very welcome Peakboost.

Car_man
    Host
    No problem fq1. Porsche Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2011 911 GTS Coupe with 10,000 miles per year are .00200 and 68%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are .00200 and 57%.

The numbers for the 2012 version of this car are .00200 / 70% for 24 months and .00200 / 59% for 36 months.

The numbers for a 2011 911 Turbo Coupe are .00200 / 63% for 24 months and .00200 / 56%.

Car_man
    Host
    Greetings Marc. Porsche Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a base 2011 Panamera with 15,000 miles per year are .00167 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Porsche is giving dealers $5,000 dealer cash on this car right now.

Car_man
    Host
    Thank you very much Car_man! I have not yet pulled the trigger and will likely put in the same request again once the November numbers are out. Thanks for all your help!
  • retlaw3retlaw3 Member Posts: 1
    I have placed an order for a 2012 new Carrera S. The vehicle price is $103,590.00

I am considering a 48 month Single Payment Lease . Annual mileage should not exceed 7,500.
    The estimated completion date is 12-15-11 with delivery in late January or early February 2012.

When do you think money factor and residual value numbers will be available ? Any comments are welcome.

Thanks
    Car_Man, I delayed my purchase by another month and would appreciate your help again: MF and Residual for 10K miles/yr for 24 and 36 months for the 2011 and 2012 911 GTS coupe. Also, do you know how the single-pay lease works on these vehicles, is it an MF reduction? Thanks again for ll your help!!!
  • vhl71vhl71 Member Posts: 9
    What should I expect for payment on a 2011 panamera 4 with 15000kms on it
    The lease rate according to dealer is 7.9% which is ridculous. Does this sound right?
    Even with 50% residual, the payment will be too high for a lease

What do u guys think?

Carman, what's the lease rate for Porsche in Canada?
    You're welcome fq1.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey fq1. According to the latest information that I have seen, Porsche Financial Services' November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2012 911 GTS Coupe with 10,000 miles per year are .00200 and 70%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are .00200 and 59%.

The numbers for a lease of a 2011 model are .00200 and 68%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier. The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are .00200 and 57%.

I believe that PFS provides lessees with a substantial money factor reduction for pre-paid leases, but I don't know the exact amount.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi vhl71. Porsche's lease program is different in Canada than it is in the United States and unfortunately I do not personally keep tabs on its lease program in your area. Sorry that I couldn't be of more help.

Car_man
    Host
  • porschecrazyporschecrazy Member Posts: 6
    Hi Car_Man,

I am considering a 2011 911 C2S, what would be the MF and residual for this car
    for 24 months leases - 5000, 7500 and 10000 miles.
    Are there any incentives currently offered by Porsche?

Thanks in Advance!
  • mavamava Member Posts: 33
    Car_Man,

Finalized my selection between a 2012 911 "Black Edition" or a 2012 911 "GTS."

Can you please let me know what the lease factor are for 24 and 36 month leases? For a while (last year) P-cars were very attractive at 24 months. Wondering if that's still the case.

Lastly are there any "conquest" rebates? I own Audi and Mercedes. If the residual is high on the GTS with a low MF, I'll do the GTS but I think that's wishful thinking. LOL

Thanks in advance Car_Man. Can't wait to plug these figures in my spreadsheet. ;)

Mac
  • alsoliaalsolia Member Posts: 15
    Hello Car Man,

I had the chance yesterday to be invited to test drive the new 911 (991 generation) and this experience conquered me.
    Do you have the lease factor for 48 months lease and residual value for this new car please?

thanks

alex
  • miamiadjustermiamiadjuster Member Posts: 12
    Hi Car-Man,

I would like to know the current lease rates for the new 2012 Porsche Carrera S (991). I would like to know the rates for 36-month and 48-month @ 10,000 miles a year. Also, is there any incentive for prior Porsche owners? Like a loyalty program? Thank you in advance.

Willy
    Hey Mac. According to the latest information that I have seen, Porsche Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2012 911 "Black Edition" Coupe with 15,000 miles per year are .00200 and 56%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 2012 911 GTS Coupe are .00200 and 52%.

The money factors aren't any more attractive for 24-month leases...they are exactly the same. The 24 month residuals would be 63% for the Black and 59% for the GTS.

There's some dealer cash, $5,000, on leftover C4 911 models, but I don't think that there's anything on the C2s or the redesigned 911. I'm not aware of any conquest cash.

Car_man
    Host
    Hello Alex. I have heard very good things about the redesigned 911, so I can't blame you ;).

According to the latest information that I have seen, Porsche Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 48-month lease of a 2012 911 991 C2 Coupe are .00200 and 51%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Greetings Willy. According to the latest information that I have seen, Porsche Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a new 2012 911 991 S with 10,000 miles per year are .00200 and 59%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 48-month lease are .00200 and 52%.

I am not aware of any loyalty promotions that are available right now, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Car_man
    Host
    Thank you for your quick response. I would like to make sure that those numbers are for the coupe version. Also, are there any incentives for giving deposit (i.e. lower money factor)?
  • weakestlinkweakestlink Member Posts: 42
    Hi Carman,

I'm confused on your response to Mac regarding the residual on the Black edition. You first say it is 56% for 24 months and then you say it is 63%. Can you please clarify?

Thanks.

"Hey Mac. According to the latest information that I have seen, Porsche Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2012 911 "Black Edition" Coupe with 15,000 miles per year are .00200 and 56%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The money factors aren't any more attractive for 24-month leases...they are exactly the same. The 24 month residuals would be 63% for the Black.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,760
    " 36-month lease of a 2012 911 "Black Edition" Coupe with 15,000 miles per year are .00200 and 56%"

Fixed it! :)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• alsoliaalsolia Member Posts: 15
    Thank you Car_man for your prompt response.

The number you gave me are for the coupe... do you have by any chance the one for the convertible for 48 months with 10k miles?

thanks in advance
    THANKS AGAIN Car_Man! Hope to pull the trigger this month.
    Car_Man,

Another quick question. Re: the dealer cash is that also on the C4 S and/or C4 GTS variants? Or is it solely on the non-S model. These are all the 997.2 and not the "new" 991's.

Thanks again! Mac
    Yes, miamiadjuster, that was the program for the Coupe. I don't think that PFS allows consumers to buy down their money factor by making additional security deposits, but it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Car_man
    Host
    Good catch kyfdx. You're right, the first set of numbers was indeed for 36-month leases.

Car_man
    Host
    You're welcome, alsolia. The Coupe numbers that I provided were for a lease with 15,000 miles per year. The residual value for a 10k lease would be 3% higher.

According to the latest information that I have seen, Porsche Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 48-month lease of a 2012 911 991 C2 Convertible are .00200 and 51%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey Mac. The dealer cash that is available on the old-style 911s is indeed available on S variants.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi Car_man,

I would like to know what the March lease rates (36-month and 48-month) are for the 991 S coupe. Thank you for your time!
  • day_dreamerday_dreamer Member Posts: 1
    I would like to know the buy rate and the residual percentage on a new 911 carrera s. Can you help me? I am getting a lot of conflicting stories from different dealers.
  • gerenbgerenb Member Posts: 1
    I am also interested in the lease information for the new 911 Carrera S. Specifically, what would be the money factor and residual on a 36-month, 10,000 mile lease for the new 911 Carrera S?
    Hi miamiadjuster. As far as I know, the March numbers for this car are exactly the same as the February numbers were.

PFS' buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 911 S Coupe with 15,000 miles per year are .00200 and 58%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 48-month lease are .00200 and 51%.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey day_dreamer. Please see my previous post for the information that you're looking for.

Car_man
    Host
  • hlee1169hlee1169 Member Posts: 3
    Hi Car_man,

Do you have the buy rate and residual for the new Carrera S Cab, 10K miles, and 36 months? I know it's usually lower than the Coupe, but don't know how much. Thanks!
  • poykayilpoykayil Member Posts: 9
    Hey Car_Man

I was given the same mf from two different dealers, but the residuals were 57% they quoted
  • thepuyathepuya Member Posts: 3
    I was quoted for a 60mo. lease, $10K drive off, 7500 miles a year: $1451 a month. Sticker price was $113K for the 991 Carrera S.

The dealer didn't tell me the money rate or residual, but I feel this is kinda high.
    Wow.... unless you are writing off this lease payment to your business, I can't imagine that this is a good deal..

$97,000 for 60 months (and only 37,500 miles!)?

If you borrowed $113K at 3% for 60 months, your payment would be $2030/month, for a total of $122K (including interest)..

So, for $25K extra over the next five years, you'll end up with a car that will sell for between $40K-$45K at lease end...

I don't usually try to compare leases to buying directly, like this... but, a 60 month lease and a 60-month purchase are pretty much directly comparable... If this payment was on a 36 month, 12K mi/yr lease, I might feel differently about it..

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx,

I agree, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't losing my mind.

You're right, I could buy the car for only a little more. I'm, going to visit the dealer to see what's going on, maybe I can haggle them down.

Another dealer offered a 60mo lease at $1430/month with 5K miles a year for a 991 carrera s that had a sticker of $120K. Absurd.
    My local dealer is advertising a 2011 Carrera GTS for $5K down and $1250/mo... for just 27 months...

I realize that isn't the same model.... but, 60 month leases are almost never a good idea...

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• domaininvestordomaininvestor Member Posts: 1
    Local dealer is quoting for a new 2011 Turbo:

MSRP: $151,680
    Residual 43% @ $65222.40
    48mo. Lease
    5k miles per year
    MF: 0.00200
    $14995 total drive off. No security deposit required.
    $1599 per month

Ideally i would want a 36month lease with 10k miles per yr. not sure if it is worth getting a 2011 vs a 2012 since residual most likely will be lower on the 2011 and eat away from whatever discount the dealer may offer.
  • hlee1169hlee1169 Member Posts: 3
    Hello, I am still hoping the host could give the residual for the new 911 S Cab, thanks very much in advance.
    I ended up finding a deal for a 2012 carrera 4 GTS cabriolet. $10K drive off, $1150/month (w/o tax), 24 months, 5K miles a year.

It was exactly what I was looking for.
    Congrats, a wonderful car! Could you please share what the MSRP, capitalized cost, residual and MF for you car were.
    Hi hlee1169. According to the latest information that I have seen, Porsche Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a new 2012 911 S Cabriolet with 10,000 miles per year are .00200 and 56%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.