Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Year End Sales at Ford, Dodge and GM ????

coontie57coontie57 Member Posts: 128
edited March 2014 in General
I am beginning to see ads in the local papers that Ford is offering 0% financing but not sure if its for the 250 Diesel or not. Now I see that Dodge is again considering "Chrysler may heat up incentives tussle with employee discounts". This latest announcement is in USA today--. Check their website.

Anyone hear about GM --Chevrolet/GMC diesel trucks?
I have noted for the past 6 weeks or so that their current incentives run out in early July...

When you see/hear something how about an update?!!

Comments

• coontie57coontie57 Member Posts: 128
    I had a dealer call me this afternoon ..6/21/06..about the news of ZERO PERCENT financing on Chevrolet vehicles.

He was not sure if it was for 60 or 72 months..

He also said it wouldn't last long...

I will be out in the morning looking for my NEW Chevrolet Duramax Diesel.
  • mcavinmcavin Member Posts: 2
    Well just last night 6/30/06, on the last day of the month after 6pm my Wife & I went to drive a new Chevy HD2500 4X4 w/ a Duramax & 6 Speed allison. We ended up walking out with a deal just under invoice w/ a matching topper side boards and a Rino Liner. They rolled it all into a no down 0% for 72 months. OPM!! (other peoples money) is my motto. Timming helps
    New Duramax owners :shades:
  • gagricegagrice Member Posts: 31,450
    Welcome to the Forum,
    You got a Cool deal on a Cool truck. Is it the crew cab short box?
  • mcavinmcavin Member Posts: 2
    It is a short box AKA (standard) w/camper mirrors/HD Trailering equip/the HD power pkg onstar/ upgraded tire & wheels/skid plates/ elec shift trans cs/xm radio/nerf bars/Rino lining/ 5th wheel wiring/ LT1 pkg/ Pwr driver seat/
    Can,t wait to head to Mt Rushmore on our 1st trip.
    Any suggestions on breaking it in with a trailer?????
    So how much did they really come off the window sticker price?
    My first Dealer came down $2100 the second about $4000. We have not finalized anything yet. That will happen tomorrow..

Let me know if you get this intime. I will post back my final deal.
    I might need some help here too. I have very little luck trying to PUT in the vehicle I have.. The diesel option is one that evades me.. Thus I can't figure out invoice price.

Here are the options on the one I want:
    LT3 package 4 x 4 extended cab
    HD power pack
    Onstar plus
    off road skid plates
    camper mirror
    spare tire lock
    camper 5th wheel trailer wiring
    hd trailer equiptment
    Chrome tubular assist steps dealer installed already
    And its on another dealer's lot someplace so there is an unknown transfer fee from dealer A to B..

If anyone can figure out the invoice I would be happy to hear it.

Sticker price = $43,415....offered price = $40465... That's probably close to invoice. But then I am not sure.

I like Zero / Zero financing
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I went back and tried again and came up with an invoice of about $40,300 +/- 100. Seems everytime I do it it comes out a bit different... The truck in question has the running boards valued at $450 but that's not an option on the this site as far as I can figure. So this is probably the one I will go with... Its invoice and I made the deal through edmunds.com.. Thanks
  • rseeborseebo Member Posts: 12
    Well hopefully you will have better luck towing then I do. I have an 05 6.6 LLY w/Banks 6 gun and it is not very good at towing. Even as an everyday driver I run hot at 195% and when I hit a nice incline, Cajon Pass in Ca., I can easily get the thing up to 225 w/o towing. My next truck will be a Ford, as this one should have been.
    I had the same problem when I got my 06 a year ago. I got about 4K off the window sticker.. That's what I remember anyway. My truck sounds a lot like what you described except for the year and I had an extended cab..

Hope you have a GM Credit card. Throw it on the table when the deal is done and watch them take off another few thousand $$$bucks
This discussion has been closed.