Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Kia Spectra Prices Paid and Buying Experience

2»

Comments

• arennitasarennitas Member Posts: 1
    Sounds kind of ok, not great. We are looking at a deal for a 2008 spectra :

$15k AC, automatic, electric everything
    No trade in
    Cruise Control $250-350
    The deal offered was $13,992 with 0% financing over 60 months & mad warranties
    But thats in Oregon... :)
  • roscoe62roscoe62 Member Posts: 1
    Ok I have a price of $11,990 on a 2008 Spetra EX manual with cruise. I'm thinking from my research so far that this is a pretty good price. It's about $1,000 less than Edmunds TMV for my area on this car. What do you all think?????
  • jfritschjfritsch Member Posts: 958
    Edmunds TMV is usually nothing to write home about, but if you look the trade in value of a used 07 spectra like the one you want with 16000 miles and outstanding condition (kbb.com) , and its about 10k, 12000 for a new one would be a good deal.

Also email 5 or more hyundai dealers within 100 miles of your home (hyundai website) for bids on an elantra gls with pwr pkg manual or auto (16000 or 17000msrp) and see what you can do last week of the month. Some dealers around the country have been letting them go for 12000 and 13000 and they are a significantly better car with more options std.

Good luck
    --jjf

Ok I have a price of $11,990 on a 2008 Spetra EX manual with cruise. I'm thinking from my research so far that this is a pretty good price. It's about $1,000 less than Edmunds TMV for my area on this car. What do you all think?????
  • eddie149eddie149 Member Posts: 4
    Car dealers can be beat into submission at this time. Just bought a brand new specrta ex auto trans 12,042 out the door. Cleveland area.
  • mikemartinmikemartin Member Posts: 205
    Car dealers can be beat into submission at this time. Just bought a brand new specrta ex auto trans 12,042 out the door. Cleveland area.

That's a good deal, but not quite as good as a written offer to sell I got for a new 2008 Optima LX (4 banger) for $12,914 and some change, which would be out the door.
  • ggzzggzz Member Posts: 1
    That's a really great price, can you please give the dealer name? I'm also in cleveland
  • loco5loco5 Member Posts: 3
This discussion has been closed.