Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Kia Rio Lease Questions

CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
Hi everyone. Please use the following discussion to post any questions that you have about leasing a Kia Rio. Thanks.

Car_man
Host
Prices Paid Forum

Comments

• Options
    fuentes103fuentes103 Member Posts: 1
    My wife's lease on her Kia was due in the beginning of September. Yesterday she gets a call from the financing institution asking her to pay $1,200 to replace the 4x4 system. Is she liable for this?
  • Options
    pknopppknopp Member Posts: 13
    O.K. this topic is dead but I am hoping that someone with the info I need can answer. My wife is interested in a 2012 Rio SX 5 door. We are looking to lease it. I'm not too thrilled over the money factor the dealership has quoted.

Does anyone have the buy money factor on this car? Does Kia offer any leases for less than 12K? Is the $500 available on this car? Any other money?

THanks
  • Options
    pknopppknopp Member Posts: 13
    Pknopp......Yes, there is $500 lease money. The MF on the SX 5 door is .00157. .00110 on the LX. Residual is 56%.
  • Options
    btatrbtatr Member Posts: 75
    I never leased a vehicle before so I would appreciate some help. At the end of the lease, do you have to return the car to the same dealership or can you return it to any KIA dealership? I'm sure many people move out of state during the course of a lease so this could be an important question.

Thanks
  • Options
    Hi btatr. Technically at lease-end a lessee can return their vehicle to any Kia dealership, not just the one that they originally leased it through. Just make sure to make any appointment to return your vehicle rather than just showing up.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Options
    btatrbtatr Member Posts: 75
    Thanks car-man for the information, it was much appreciated.
  • Options
    You're very welcome btatr.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Options
    biggbrotherbiggbrother Member Posts: 87
    kyfdx,

Could you provide the August money factor and residual for a 2013 Kia Optima SX-L for 36 months / 3 Years for good ole' Rhode Island? If you know Sept already, I'll take that as well in case I don't close a deal before then. If not too much to ask, what are the 24 month figures as well? (not sure I want to be in a Kia for 3 years.. in case things go bad). Thanks!

I am cross shopping the Mazda6, Altima, and Kia Optima (I will also post the mf and dep. request in the Altima forum). Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,153
    2013 Kia Optima SX

.00115 MF and 57% residual for 36mo./36K lease

(though, this is the Rio forum)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    biggbrotherbiggbrother Member Posts: 87
    Oops! My eyes a weary from all this research! Thanks!
  • Options
    sirrendasirrenda Member Posts: 5

Kia rio
    Trim level s
    Zip code 11762
    24 months
    15k miles/ year
    Mf/RV/ Incentives please

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,153
    sirrenda said:

Kia rio

Trim level s

Zip code 11762

24 months

15k miles/ year

Mf/RV/ Incentives please

Sedan or 5-door?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator