Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Highlander Hybrid Audio & Entertainment Questions

2»

Comments

• baloo28baloo28 Member Posts: 1
    :mad: Was this problem resolved easily? I got this error after having my 2007 HiHy for only 3 days!!!
  • joemizjoemiz Member Posts: 6
    Dealer replaced CD player. Old one sent to manufacturer who mailed CDs stuck in player. They included a list of potential reasons why it jammed. It included the usual and obvious plus wrong type disc (DVD vs CD), homemade disc.

Toyota needs to improve the whole entertainment package. There needs to be ways to attach mp3 player and satellite radio. A friend had Circuit city wire a direct connect for his mp3 player. Next navigation system failed. Toyota says it was the mp3 player connect.
  • bob259bob259 Member Posts: 280
    Anyone have the Toyota XM or Sirius satellite Radio dealer installed upgrade in their Highlander. I have a Sirius portable one now and was thinking about adding in upgrade satellite package to my existing unit in my HH Limited.

Any issues?
  • bob259bob259 Member Posts: 280
    Can andyone tell me on a 08 Highlander where the Satellite antena located is it 'On' the dash, roof or windshield.

The dealer is telling me the XM kit is the same as Sirius now, I have a Sirius subscription and wanted to add the car one to it, but I know that the two broadcast are different. Anyone know if the new unts cover both and your install can select?
  • newsman2newsman2 Member Posts: 4
    I have the XM package..no operational problems with the radio hardware itself have surfaced...the Satellite reception is very intermittent in our city but it operates flawlessly on the highway. Good Luck!
  • newsman2newsman2 Member Posts: 4
    On my 08 HH the antennae is placed on the dash, at the intersection of the dash and base of windshield..It sits on a metallic plate fixed to the dash...I can't help with the rest of your question.
This discussion has been closed.