Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Hummer H3 GMID

13»

Comments

• Options
    joefookinhoganjoefookinhogan Member Posts: 1
    I am going tomarro to my local dealership to drive a h3. If i like it as much as i expect to i plan on purchasing it. I would GREATLY appreciate it if some one could help me out with a GMID number. my email adress is joehogan19@hotmail.com

Thanks so much!
  • Options
    dabbuddabbud Member Posts: 2
    I would like to purchase a H3 but don't know a Gm employee to take advantage of the discounts….Would anyone be able to supply me with a GMID number???? Thank you for the help…
  • Options
    dabbuddabbud Member Posts: 2
    did you have any luck getting a GMID # from anyone? Just looking for one myself.
  • Options
    gmguy1177gmguy1177 Member Posts: 10
    I am looking to purchase a H3 in the next week or 2 and wanted to see if i could get some help from someone who may have an extra GMID #. I would be very greatful to anyone who could help out. My e-mail is public. Hope to here from someone soon!
  • Options
    juslookingjuslooking Member Posts: 9
    I am looking at replacing my Jeep Liberty and would like info on the GMID if possable. Thanks Brian
  • Options
    kram51kram51 Member Posts: 1
    I'm ready to purchase a new H3. A GMID would be appreciated.
  • Options
    hockeydad3hockeydad3 Member Posts: 2
    Probably to short a notice, however, if someone has a GMID cert for an 08 Alpha it would be much appreciated. Have supplier level discount but extras don't hurt.

Thanks in advance
  • Options
    dmathews3dmathews3 Member Posts: 1,739
    GMID is a suppliers discount.
  • Options
    hockeydad3hockeydad3 Member Posts: 2
    GMS is better by over 2000 and thought maybe the GMID would get me that discount, if I have the best I can get then I will just make the deal. Should have an H3 Alpha in the driveway tomorrow night.
    Thanks for the info
  • Options
    dmathews3dmathews3 Member Posts: 1,739
    GMS is the employees discount and we are the only ones to get it. I live in a GM town and have now seen a couple dealers selling GMS to all and even one saying they will cut the price to $2K below GMS. None are Hummer dealers though.
  • Options
    h3wanth3want Member Posts: 2
    I am planning on buying a h3 within the next month. I have noticed by reading this forum that others are asking for help in getting GMID. If this is truly possible, I can use all the help also. I use to work for a dealer and saw how much people saved, and never got the chance to take advantange of the GMID. Please if it is possible get back to me.
  • Options
    h3wanth3want Member Posts: 2
    I saw your posting in the Edmond's forum. "If anyone is looking for a GMID for a vehicle. e-mail me: acavinssewell.com" I am looking to buy a hummer h3 within the next couple of weeks. I am familiar with the GMID program and if there is any way you can help, I would greatly appreciate it. you may contact me at regish1@yahoo.com

Thank you
    Regis Holler
  • Options
    taroztaroz Member Posts: 1
    I have been trying to buy a H3 for , well all of 2007, and a GMID would surely help this educator out. chadrozelle@sbcglobal.net
  • Options
    penzfanpenzfan Member Posts: 16
    Looking for a GMID to purchase a new H3
    Please help
    penzfan@hotmail.com
    Thank You
  • Options
    jaydog3jaydog3 Member Posts: 2
    Please send me a GMID. I am about to pull the trigger on a H3. Thanks for you help!!!!!
    J
  • Options
    rcracedriverrcracedriver Member Posts: 4
    Do you still need it? I need your DOB and zip. Please click through my profile to get my email address.
  • Options
    boomeddyboomeddy Member Posts: 1
    I have emailed you a request, if you can do it, absolutely amazing and appreciated ten fold.
  • Options
    FYI, the GMID (GM in the driveway) I think was renamed to GM Supplier Discount for Friends. I believe its the same discount but don't quote me.
  • Options
    jetfanjetfan Member Posts: 61
    Does anyone have an authorization to spare? Thanks.
  • Options
    yes, click through my profile to get my email address.
  • Options
    aschasch Member Posts: 3
    Hello I am going to lease/purchase a h3 in the next 2-3 weeks, and was hoping for some help on a certificate. I seen that with one I can get the hummer I want with options for $29,500. Incredible!
This discussion has been closed.