Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Hummer H3 GMID

steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
edited March 2014 in HUMMER
Here's the place to ask about a GM in the Driveway certificate.

Please don't post your email address or other contact info in the discussion - spammers will grab it. Use your Profile settings for making your email public.

Comments

• cz3cqgcz3cqg Member Posts: 25
    Humv
    The email address is rocz3cqg@aol.com or richard.ott@gm.com
    I am out of certificates until July 18th when we get back from our 2 week shutdown. I'll then give these requests to my fellow employees to give out the certificate numbers. We normally fill requests for Chevy Avs but since you can get them at Employee Prices, thats left a void until the H3 requests started "avalanching" in. So I've emailed all who have sent requests to me stating that July 18th would be the earliest I could get certificates out. HumV, I have not seen your email [I think anyhow], just supply birthdate and last 4 digits of your ssn.
  • romankoryromankory Member Posts: 3
    i have a couple questions. how much is the gm discount (employee and gmid). Also id this discount minus from the price after i neg a deal. or is it a set price, no neg. that is what i was told by one salesman. That the discount is a set selling price. same at every dealer. is this true? the one i'm looking at is 33,130 msrp. what should i expect to get for price before rebates and discounts and what about after conquest and gm discount?
  • mikelm48mikelm48 Member Posts: 1
    Yes, the employee discount is a fixed price. It is printed on all dealer invoices. If there are any rebates, etc., you also get these. I would guess that on a $33K car the discount is probably around $4K+
  • mr_anton89mr_anton89 Member Posts: 72
    I'm looking to go into a lease and was wondering if anyone has a GMID certificate that I could use. I would greatly appreciate it.
    Thanks!
  • bosshoss1bosshoss1 Member Posts: 18
    We still have 3 GMID's left if you are ready to buy.
    E-MAIL me with info
    Paul Francis
  • waterwitchwaterwitch Member Posts: 7
    My wife already leased an H3 recently on the company's tab. However I do want to upgrade my Yukon to the 2007 very soon, but I am not ready to buy yet with Hurrican season looming around the corner. I assume the GM ID would work for a GMC or Chevy ? What is the diff between this ID and GMS price ?
  • bosshoss1bosshoss1 Member Posts: 18
    I believe all the info you need is in post #816 or do a search on GMID.
    Paul
  • waterwitchwaterwitch Member Posts: 7
    Thanks, that discount of 8% to 10% is significant on a vehicle that costs over $35K. I will contact you when I'm ready to buy.
  • mibtpmibtp Member Posts: 5
    From the discussions, I understand I can get a GMID from some kind soul. I actually ordered a 2006 in the green. After 2 months wait, I called for an update. Dealer said they quit making in the green. Had to wait for 2007. I waited 2 more months. Found out they will not be making the green in 2007.. not from the dealer, but from GM! Dealer had no clue the color was discontinued. Now I'm dealing with a new dealer. The old one was going to give it to me for $500 over invoice. Now I understand that is not such a good deal. I did find out the new colors for the H3x. They are Sonoma Red, Desert Orange Metallic and Imperial Blue. I think I want to wait and SEE what they look like before ordering one. The 2007's are due to start production June 19th. Will be another 4-8 weeks before the dealers see them.

Should I wait until then to ask someone for a GMID?
    Thanks.
    Patrice from Los Angeles

PS CA incentive for GM vehicles will end July 5th; too soon for me to take advantage of. But they will reimburse you for whatever you pay a gallon OVER $1.99 a gallon. That is a big deal as the average gas price in LA is $3.40!
  • pep1pep1 Member Posts: 4
    go check out www.lynchhummer.com out of St. Louis, MO. I just checked their page and counted 17 Green H3s in stock. Not sure if they have what you're looking for, but it seem slike its worth a shot. They update their inventory listing daily and are a highly-regarded dealer.
  • grandadchugrandadchu Member Posts: 6
    Greetings.
    Can any one in the know tell me what is expected of H3 in 2007? I have heard 20hp increase, new colors, but seems no definitive answers.
    Also what is H3X ? Is it a new model for 2007?
    Is the GMID acceptable for 2007 H3?
    Also when will 2007 models be in the showroom?
    I have read some 2006 have cylinder head seal problems, but later productions have corrected earlier problem, how can I know when the H3 was assembled, other than taking the word of your friendly salesman? I am ready to listen to saleman's pitch but need verification.
    Thanks in advance !
  • stonesguystonesguy Member Posts: 1
    Hi, I have found the exact H3 that I want, but need a GMID. Does anybody have one available? Thanks a bunch.
  • mln2963mln2963 Member Posts: 4
    I got my GMID from- richard.ottgm.com
  • imacimac Member Posts: 2
    What is richard.ottgm.com? a website??
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    Please see this post (or search for GMID with the Search This Discussion tool):

cz3cqg, "Hummer H3" #315, 14 Jul 2005 4:00 pm

Steve, Host
  • mln2963mln2963 Member Posts: 4
    Sorry. I was in a hurry and trying to remember the email address. It's RICHARD.OTT@GM.COM
  • h3shopperh3shopper Member Posts: 11
    Well, we own a new white H3 (thanks Paul !)

Lux, Chrome wheels, chrome everything, loaded.
    Got the XM satellite (didn't want, but was in H3, LOVE IT)
    GMID with ZERO percent for 5 years.
    Very happy.
  • smokinclattersmokinclatter Member Posts: 40
    What percentage was the GMID. Is that the employee discount?
    GMID is the supplier pricing. ANYONE can see the supplier pricing if you back into the gmbuypower page through the GM family first page. When you build the vehicle, you'll see the supplier pricing.

That, combined with zero percent is HUGE. Huge as in zero percent compared to 5.9%. Factor that over 60 months and you'll see the savings.
    I'm ready to buy. I found a Hummer H3 that I want. Talked to the dealer today. He will accept a GMID. Now all I need to do is find a kind someone who has one they can part with. I did email Richard and haven't heard anything back yet, so I thought I'd ask on here in case someone else might have one. Thanks
    First of all thanks for the help with a GMID. 2 People responded to me and it definitely helped. I wanted the new color Imperial Blue Metallic and was hoping the 3.7 would be the better choice, so I passed up the incentives and got a 2007. They had trouble finding the invoice. Turns out I was the first 07 sold in St. Louis. I got the Adventure package. Now it includes chrome wheels which are not like the chrome wheels you could get previously but rather look exactly like the standard H3 wheels except they are chrome. That wasn't a big deal to me, just letting you know. Now hassles with this dealer. Their website says no add-on fees and it was true. A painless experience. I even got a good amount for my trade-in.
  • pipe23pipe23 Member Posts: 2
    I would like to purchase a H3 but don't know a Gm employee to take advantage of the discounts….Would anyone be able to supply me with a GMID number???? Thank you for the help…

Pipe
  • degidiodegidio Member Posts: 1
    GMID Assistance...Would like to get into an H3.I am ready for an H3, however I need a little assistance with a GMID number. I am a Special Ops Veteran and current Helio pilot. I know alot of helicopter vender employees, but I am lacking in the GM friends dept. I would Greatly Appreciate any help someone could offer me!!!
    If you are still looking for a GMID, you need to read through the posts and e-mail for one. You should get a positive reply. It worked for me -- but be ready to buy.

Regarding the pricing, we bought the 06' with 0% 5 year and GMID. That's about the best deal you're going to get. Not only that, the 2006's get 1MPG better than the 07' and the pricing appears less on the 06'. We bought a 06' lux pckg with the Chrome handles, rims, mirrors, gas cover and side steps; added the roof bows, taillight chrome (NICE !!) and a chrome brushguard plus chrome letters in grill. Effectively, we built an H3X --but nicer since we like the look of the chrome grille vs the 07' color keyed grille.

The 06's will sell. The only advantage with the 07 is the 3.7 liter (22Horses) but worse mileage.

OT - Mcdonald's launches Hummer toys this week. They have an Orange H3 and a black H3x. Cool collectibles !
  • spcusenzspcusenz Member Posts: 1
    Hey Hummer owners! I've found one that I love at Valley Hummer here in Rochester, NY. Can anyone assist me with a GMID or GMS number? I've already started talking a deal with them and put a deposit down so any help would be VERY much appreicated! Thanks! :)
  • dmathews3dmathews3 Member Posts: 1,739
    Hey Hummer owners! I've found one that I love at Valley Hummer here in Rochester, NY. Can anyone assist me with a GMID or GMS number? I've already started talking a deal with them and put a deposit down so any help would be VERY much appreicated! Thanks
    =======================
    as has been said a thousand times read the posts and you will find the info you want.
  • rvmanrvman Member Posts: 3
    Id like to purchase or lease a 2006 HUMMER H3 and I badly need a GMID certificate to afford this vehicle.
    Is there a kind soul out there who has an extra certificate
    Thank you very much...Barry(rvman)
  • rvmanrvman Member Posts: 3
    Do you have any idea how I might get a GMID certificate so I can purchase or lease a new Hummer H3?

Any assistance you can offer me will be very greatly appreciated

Thank you, Barry(rvman)
  • rvrhapirvrhapi Member Posts: 1
    Since I was hit head on in my previous Honda civic coupe |( and surprisingly lived) i am looking for some safety for myself and my family.
    I am planning on purchasing an H3 in about 2 weeks, that is if I can get the price down to what I can afford.
    Would you happen to have any more GMID's available?
    It would be great if you did...
    my birthdate is 08/20/1973, ss# will have to send after response.)
    Thank you for any possible help you can give.
    Tish
  • bwdowneybwdowney Member Posts: 6
    I was wondering if you had any certificates left. I would really appreciate one. I look to buy in the next two weeks. Is there a site that will tell me exactly the price of the discount of the one I want to buy. If you have any left, I will send you my info. Thank You,

Brandon Downey- SC
  • bwdowneybwdowney Member Posts: 6
    When I try to select a 2006 H3 from the family frist site to see what the GMID price will be, it only has the H2 SUT available. However I've read earlier posts that people have used the H3 under 2006 vehicles. See wanted to see if anybody could help. I was trying to figure out what I would pay for the specific model I wanted. Also If anyone could help me out with a GMID, I would appreciate it. I am trying to buy an H3 for my sister for her birthday in the next 2 weeks. Thanks!!
  • heather77heather77 Member Posts: 5
    Can anyone provide me a GMID cert please? My Birthdate is 10/16/77 . Please email me for the 4digits of SSN
  • mickmrmickmr Member Posts: 1
    Hi, My wife has been wanting to lease a H3. we contacted the local H3 dealer in Bellevue, WA earlier today and were planning on stopping by tomorrow when I stumbled upon this discussion. In short, we could like to request a GMID cert. thanks in advance. Pls email for B-day and last four of SS#.
    p.s. am being told by the dealer the current offers for the H3 will probably not be renewed??
  • gyossgyoss Member Posts: 3
    Looking to lease a Tahoe/Yukon. Is there anyone out there that could help with a GMID PIN. Please Please Please
    Thanks,
    Gary
  • jstbcazjstbcaz Member Posts: 1
    have an '07 h3 on order- anyone have a gmid certificate that you are not using
  • lookingforh3lookingforh3 Member Posts: 6
    Hi,
    I am hope someone can help me. I am looking for a GMID certificate to lease a 2006 H3. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Kelly
  • jpmancusojpmancuso Member Posts: 1
    Hi, I have an '07 H3 on order-can U or anyone provide a GMID certificate (that they are NOT using)?

Let me know and I will provide U with my specific info. john
  • tjones39tjones39 Member Posts: 31
    My Wife and I were at Hummer today and of course they say their invoice is about 1k higher than Edmunds does. Looking to lease a 2006 with the higher residuals before the deal ends or they run out of 2006's.

I just emailed off to Richard Ott, I think by reading the posts here so hopefully someone will be gracious enough to let me have one? Thank you
  • nike23jjnike23jj Member Posts: 1
    If you have a GMID pin you are not using please e-mail me ad let me know. Looking to get a H3
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    You need to mark your email public in your Profile or set up your CarSpace page if you want people to be able to reach you. Please don't post contact info in the discussion (spammers love that).
  • 2ksscamaro2ksscamaro Member Posts: 2
    I was just rear-ended and that totalled my Blazer. I'm about to place an order for a 2007 H3 to replace it.I'm ordering in the next few days so that I (hopefully) get it before the snow falls, because I need 4WD here in upstate NY!!!!

Anyone who can help me with a GMID, I would be very grateful!

Thanks!!!
  • puckbunipuckbuni Member Posts: 3
    Alrighty.....I am oh so ready to purchase a Hummer ....if anyone has a GMID that they are not using and would like to offer one to petite blonde who is DESTINED to drive an HUMMER, please email me. ;)

Thanks All!!
  • jaan074jaan074 Member Posts: 4
    Could anyone help me with GMID, it's the only way i can afford to get an H3, i am thinking about getting it next week.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.
  • dmathews3dmathews3 Member Posts: 1,739
    you can't be helped if you don't make your email unprivate.
    Sorry to bother you, but do you have a GMID that i
    could use, i am planning on getting an H3 2007 by next
    week, or as soon as i can get a GMID, Anyways,
    any help would be appreciated,
    Thanks in advance
    Done, my email is now unprivate
  • shawnersshawners Member Posts: 1
    I'm hoping to get a H3 ASAP,
    but need a GMID to seal the deal.
    I appreciate any help.
    Thanks Shawners ;)
  • weiner703weiner703 Member Posts: 1
    Like most of the recent posts I'm looking for anyone who has a spare GMID for 07 H3...Thanks in advance...

Most Grateful,
    Huy
  • mediaguy2mediaguy2 Member Posts: 38
    Is it possible tp secure one of these certificates to keep the GM and general economy going. I'm about to buy/lease an H3 in the ct. area. any help wpuld be most appreciated.
This discussion has been closed.