Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier-Acura RDX Lease Questions

1131415161719»

Comments

• allrdy2goallrdy2go Member Posts: 3
    I need a little help with my new lease. I currently have a TL with under 16k miles and I am looking to get into an RDX w/tech. I visited 2 dealers over the weekend and here is the best deal that they could come up with:
    MSRP $39,115.00
    Selling Price $37,149.81
    Residual $22,686.70
    MF .00160
    $2750.68 due at signing (1st, acq fee, taxes)
    39 months/10K year
    $458.41 mo.

I know that I can do better and if anyone has a lead for me in the NY area I would appreciate it.
  • bceagles88bceagles88 Member Posts: 71
    Does a money factor of .0014 and residual of 59% sound right on a 36 month/ 10K lease?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,050
    I show a money factor of .00127 for the 2014 RDX

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• karchkarch Member Posts: 45
    I'll bite. My wife is interested in getting an RDX or Q5. I like the Audi more, but she rather save money, but likes them both.

Thanks.
  • mw12mw12 Member Posts: 5
    So, the money factor went down from .0015 to .00127?

Is this valid for 2014 RDX AWD (no Tech pkg)?

Thanks.
  • phchanesqphchanesq Member Posts: 1
    yes. I just leased a 2014 RDX AWD (no Tech) "today" in Connecticut.
    The money factor is indeed 0.00127 with a minimum credit score of 720.

I traded in my 2011 MDX and have some equity to use as cap reduction. I will miss the MDX even though I don't need the third row seat and the large UV any more.

I got the RDX $200 under the dealer's invoice which included the regional advertising fees. You have to find a dealer with a large inventory and you have to be firm. Good luck.
  • mw12mw12 Member Posts: 5
    What is the residual for 2014 RDX AWD (no Tech Pkg) for 36 months and 15K/year? Thanks.
    2014 RDX AWD (no Tech Pkg) for 36 months and 15K/year
    .00127 MF and 59% residual

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

What about mf and residual on a RDX AWD w/ TECH, 36 months and 10K/yr?

Thank you.
  • cakes99cakes99 Member Posts: 27
    I am looking for help to negotiate a lease for a 2014 RDX w/tech AWD. I see the advertised Acura lease promo for the base RDX no money down that Acura is offering. It seems these are based on full MSRP price. Do I first negotiate a purchase price and then negotiate the lease?

I am used to buying and getting a good price, but the lease is new to me? Please help with what is an acceptable lease for RDX w/tech AWD with no money down in Tennessee thank you..
    2014 RDX AWD w/ TECH, 36 months and 10K/yr
    .00127 MF and 59% residual

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

So using your calculations I get a lease payment of $470 pre tax? Does that sound correct?

2014 Acrua RDX Tech AWD 10K miles
    MSRP 40,515
    Invoice 38,045
  • beach15beach15 Member Posts: 1,305
    Special lease programs/payments are always based on a heavily pre-discounted price, as you will see in the fine print. A program would not be a special program if at MSRP, and no use in advertising that.

AWD Tech current national program would allow for $479 plus tax, with $2499 due at signing for a 36mo/10k lease. Take the $2500 away, and you can divide that amount by 36 and add it back to the $479 to determine an approximate $0 down payment cost.
    Thanks for your reply and information.

I only see the lease promotion on the RDX base model, I don't really know where to come up with the actual price that Acura is using on an AWD Tech package to calculate the lease payment you quoted me. Where did you get the national program numbers for that lease, if you don't mind.

Also, is that the best price I can assume to negotiate at my dealer? I am ready to pull the trigger and want to make sure I walk out with the best deal I can get.

This is my 5th Acura, I've had all MDX's in the past, but have always purchased. We trade in every three years, so I think a lease is the right way to go.

Thanks...
  • newbie2acuranewbie2acura Member Posts: 4
    edited November 2013
    I'm new to leasing and was offered this deal, so I'm curious if this is a good deal or if anyone has experienced a better offer:

2014 Acura RDX w/ Tech Pkg, 36 months with 12k miles
    Here is the quote:

MSRP 40,515
    Savings 3,270
    Cap Cost 37,245
    Sales Tax 1,270
    Dealer/State fees 179.05
    Total Price = 38,694.85
    Trade appraised 3,500
    Net Residual 23,498

Residual is 58% and MF is .001270

I would prefer no money down to get my payments under $400. Has anyone been able to do this?
    You never said what was the actual monthly payment you were quoted? Can you tell me what it was before sales tax.
    I was told 427.53/month (including tax)

Also, is an extended warranty necessary for a leased vehicle?

Thanks
    If this is as I understand

2014 RDX AWD with TECH

36 months with 12K miles lease

$3,500 down

payment of $427.53 including tax,

I'd be signing on the dotted line... PLS correct me if I am wrong on any of the details.
    Why would you put money down on a lease?
    I would never put any money down on a lease. That deal I mentioned was 3500 with trade I wanted my payments close to $400. But, they guy wouldn't budge. Visited another dealer today and got payments down to $410/mth (with tax) and no money down for 3yrs 12k miles - SOLD!! I'm very happy
    I'm thinking $410 a month with tax included must be the base RDX? no tech package?
    It's the RDX with Tech Pkg. I was first able to negioate the price of the vehicle being a Costco member. They have an auto program, which the participating dealership offers invoice pricing. Since I had a number I was able to compare it with another dealership that was willing to match competitior pricing. Then I was able to negioate the per month price. The one guy did mention he wasn't make much because there was a low profit margin.
This discussion has been closed.