Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2008 Pontiac G8

1202122232426»

Comments

• eliaselias Member Posts: 2,209
    cracovian, maybe you can visit a Holden wagon in australia or europe some day! :)
    In the meantime here in USA I like wagons and you might like to consider the same one I'll be looking at: Chevy HHR SS .
  • cracoviancracovian Member Posts: 337
    I looks like our next car is going to be Nissan Leaf - it sort of look like a wagon :-) I can't wait and I hope I can snatch one in December. I know, I know, I do miss my GTO but less than $3 for covering 100 miles makes it a perfect car!
  • sidvsidv Member Posts: 64
    Around 4 months without a post! Guess everybody is off to other boards. Just wanted to say my G8 has been nearly flawless through 16 months and 11K miles and it was a great choice, especially once I replaced the weak factory stereo. Only complaint is the intown mileage, which has improved since new but still the worst I've experienced since the 80's. GM are idiots are getting rid of this car and not properly promoting it in the first place.
  • whoosierdaddywhoosierdaddy Member Posts: 76
    Rented a Ford Focus for 2 days while out of town on business. Not a bad little car for its segment, but when I got back and drove my G8 home from the airport I realized how much more I like driving the G8. Can't believe GM killed it, but I think there is hope for a civilian Holden Commodore / Caprice if the Police version sells.
  • rayainswrayainsw Member Posts: 3,191
    I am also quite enjoying my 2009 G8 GT.
    Even if there is a civilian version of the Police Caprice available next year -
    I will buy something else ...
    But in the meantime, the G8 is an overall quite satisfying drive....
    - Ray
    Planning ED w/Daughter next Fall
    2022 X3 M40i
  • gearhedgearhed Member Posts: 26
    This is the best handling, high powered car I have EVER driven. I got it for less than $27,000. I would not take less than $25,000 for it right now.

I would have to pay $37,000 to replace it with a Camaro or BMW with the same performance. It handles like it is ON RAILS in the corners.

Simply put, these are the best performance four door large size sedans ever put out by GM.

The GXP is already in demand by collectors and they are getting prices well above $35,000 US dollars for them in excellent shape. I wished I had bought one of them.
  • bowtiefan1bowtiefan1 Member Posts: 25
    I couldn't agree with you more. It's an awesome vehicle and so I'm glad I was able to snag one too! :)
This discussion has been closed.