Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Hyundai Entourage Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
edited May 2014 in Hyundai
Tell us about your recent Entourage purchase experience here.

Comments

• hirakawahirakawa Member Posts: 4
    I see only $1,500 rebate at hyundaiusa website.
  • tinyguytinyguy Member Posts: 44
    I'm so envious - why is it that only US get rebates? :cry:
  • mrmcgoomrmcgoo Member Posts: 2
    That's something I'm interested in too. Love the van but I'd love it alot more if it was $6000-7000 cheaper than the Honda Odessey. If Hyundai wants everyones attention, I'd think they would offer some serious dealer incentives or rebates.

A Hyundai dealer in NJ is offering 30% off dealer sticker price ($ 3,000 add for pinstrips, door guards, and Scotchguard protection)
  • Jason5Jason5 Member Posts: 440
    That's an increase in rebate which could be good news for buyers. I've only seen a $500 rebate at the website, $2000 for Kia Sedona. I'm primarily interested in pricing information from those who have actually purchased a new Entourage. Please chime in if you read this! Thanks!
  • nathanlnathanl Member Posts: 1
    After looking around & not working out a deal for a Chrysler over the holiday weekend, we just got a new Entourage today... a GLS from the lot.

We weren't in the market for things like DVD & power sliding doors & such, but the overall vehicle safety was the big thing for me in the end. The GLS had what we wanted for a price that we could live with.

Price (via Costco discount) was $23905, which includes whatever delivery fees & the accessories that were on it... but that price also doesn't include DMV, tax, & the discount.

Anyway, if what they showed us was right (per the Costco discount process), the GLS wasn't marked that much above the invoice price anyway.

I think the rebate might end today... but you never know if they will extend it or have another rebate later.
  • bigal38bigal38 Member Posts: 7
    This is my first post on this site. I purchased a Hyundai Entourage GLS today. Only options purchased are Mudguards, pinstripe, and upholstery protection (these were on the stock vehicle I purchased). The total price was $21,109 after the $500 rebate. Edmunds lists MSRP for this van at $24745 and Invoice at $23,261.
    My wife and I looked at and drove the Sienna, Quest, and Honda. We completely agreed that the Entourage suited us the best. No history yet, but we love the van. :shades:
  • wolverinejoe80wolverinejoe80 Member Posts: 337
    congrats. it's a sleeper!
  • bowulfbowulf Member Posts: 7
    I have been looking at both Kia Sedona and the Entourage, and settled upon the Entourage because of the "feel" of the car and more foolishly since it was '07 model (rather than '06). It seems foolish to even say that since for the most part they are exactly the same vehicles (except for frugal Kia LX with the hard as a board seats). I am wondering the price I was able negogiate:
    Entourage SE with 9" After Market DVD-LCD system (Audiovox) for $25300 (before $500 rebate), so an end price of $24800.

I had a similar price with Kia EX model, with power package and rear entertainment system. Have I got a decent price or should I keep lobbying? Thanks.
  • equalizer7equalizer7 Member Posts: 8
    What city did you purchase?
    Please everyone, let us know what city/dealership you are commenting on.
    Thanks
  • cheungmingcheungming Member Posts: 5
    My second time to buy a new car. Hope to get some suggestions from your guys.

I send an email to ask for quote and one dealer (near Norwood, MA) give me this.

Year: 2007
    Model: Entourage
    Trim: SE
    Transmission: 5-speed automatic transmission with SHIFTRONIC
    Package: Premium Package
    Exterior Color: Galaxy Black
    Interior Color: Beige Entourage
    Total MSRP* $27,695.00
    Our current price is: 25,425

Edmunds list a invoice price of $25,785 and TMV of $26,962. so will this be a good deal or i can keep more green in my pocket? my current car is a nissan sentra so now way to get any loyalty or competitive rebates.

Thanks!
    I would think you could still do better. See my message number 283. I purchased a GLS for $2,152 under invoice. I checked ads in newspapers around the state (FL) for awhile. Then, I scanned in the lowest advertised price and emailed the local dealer. I asked if he could match the price. He agreed that he would. I went down and picked out my van.
    Don't know if this will help you, but it worked for me.
    Good Luck!
    Thanks and I just found this. Seems I should be able to do better. Especially this is the first quote deal give to me. ;)
    http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/messageview.php?catid=24&threadid=444610&highlig- ht_key=y&keyword1=car

Regarding the AD price. I always found some small prints and then those price are not low at all. :P
  • biggitybiggity Member Posts: 25
    I'm just a car buyer. I've never been on the other side of the car business. But I've walked from more than a few negotiations to be sure of where I'm at, and I think I might be able to help a few people wondering if they have a good deal.

Car pricing is complex enough that just hearing the bottom line of the deal someone else got is not enough to determine if you got a good deal. And I'm NOT just talking about the games with trade-in and financing that have been rehashed many times. Ultimately the price is determined by how low the dealer is willing to go. It depends on what he wants as much as what you want. Here are several less-mentioned factors:

* Is the vehicle desirable? Is the dealer having a hard time selling the vehicle? Has the car been on the lot so long that "floorplanning", dealer interest on the cost of his inventory--for that car specifically--gotten too high?

* Is the dealer doing a dealer trade? If so, he has to negotiate with the other dealer? That could mean giving up a desirable car that he could sell. Or it could mean paying the other dealer some amount. There could be a rivalry or bad feeling between the dealers, which could make the deal harder for the dealer you are working with. You will get a better deal for something on the lot. Also, there is a real cost to transporting the vehicle between dealers, especially if it is a long way. If a trade is involved, you are probably better going directly to the dealer with the vehicle if you can find out. But beware, the dealer you are working with may try to keep you from finding out.

* Is the closer or manager trying to teach a rookie salesmen a lesson by not going easy on you? If you know what you are doing, you will get farther, faster with an experienced salesman. The closer or manager will believe it more when the experienced guy says that you are a grinder.

Ultimately, the price is what you agree to pay and what the dealer agrees to accept. Hard sell dealers (most of them) will do everything they can to get you to agree to something that you would not otherwise agree to if you had more information, especially the intricate details of his business, and more time.

Just by the way, I had a dealer offer me INVOICE less HOLDBACK ($891) less REBATE ($500) for an undesirable 2007 Entourage on his lot. But I didn't want it. He would only go to INVOICE less REBATE ($500) on a dealer trade for the Entourage I wanted. But when he went to negotiate the trade with the other dealer, he couldn't make it work. I had to leave without a vehicle.

So, an off-the-lot deal versus a difficult trade accounted for an $891 price difference.

To really know where you stand, bargain for a while and then leave. Get roped back in. Maybe do it again. When you finally leave, you probably have that dealer's best price (unless maybe there is a rookie education going on). Don't worry if you're told that you won't get that price later. If the vehicle is still available, and the rebates haven't changed, you should be able to get that price. But things can change, like if another buyer being less a grinder than you comes along and wants the same vehicle. As I said before, if you knew the details of the dealer's business (and ultimately what he was thinking), then you would know if you got a good deal.

From my experience, I'm not quite sure how bigal38 got INVOICE less $1650 less REBATE ($500) (post #283). I'm not saying that I think he didn't. I'm just not sure what motivated the dealer to go that low in his case. I would guess that you should be able to get something off the lot for INVOICE less $500 less REBATE ($500). Could be INVOICE less HOLDBACK ($891) less REBATE ($500) is readily doable for any off-the-lot deal. I don't really know. But I'm pretty sure about the final offers I got after walking from two dealers.

Other comments welcome. It would really help if people who get smokin' deals would try to figure out and explain what factors might have been at work in their deals.
    Notice that cheungming (post #288) was offered $25,425 on an invoice of $25,785 for an SE. That is, $360 under invoice. Not sure if the rebate was accounted for.

And bowulf (post #285) got $24,800 (including rebate) on an SE. Invoice less rebate would apparently be $24,655. So bowulf paid $145 over invoice, but got a 9" DVD system. I don't know the street price for an installed AudioVox DVD systems. But at $500, bowulf's price would be $355 under invoice.

So ... maybe $360 under invoice is the going price for an SE in usual circumstances with a decent amount of grinding. How hard did you folks grind?
    So ... I haven't been able to find anything that exactly matches the Entourage that I am interested in. Anybody have any idea how quickly Entourage inventory turns over and is replenished?

I am trying to make some educated guess about how long I might have to wait to see if the exact vehicle I want becomes available?

How far out can Hyundai dealers check for vehicles?
    sorry that i introduced this confusion. i forgot to attach this.

"received your inquiry on the all new 2007 Entourage SE with the Premium package and look forward to further assisting you. The internet price for a 2007 Entourage SE is $25,425 after dealer discount and rebates."

so this is a price $140 over invoice here. so not a good deal at all. with hld back, if i cut $1000 more from this, it might be a good deal. am i too greedy? :)
  • danf1danf1 Member Posts: 897
    You seem to have a good grasp on it. If a dealer will let you walk out over price, then that price is probably too low. If they chase you into the parking lot or call your cell phone every five minutes after you leave, then you might be right on the money.

If you want your best price, get up and walk away.

Also be realistic. You are not going to get a 2007 model for $2,000 below invoice unless it is the last day of the month and that dealer needs one more deal to hit a bonus. We need to make money in order to stay in business. How much we make on a deal will vary, but we aren't going to sell a car under normal circumstances if we are losing money on it.
  • bowulfbowulf Member Posts: 7
    I ended up not going with the offer as described in my original post. I probably left money on the table, but I bought a stock SE model with mats at sticker price -- I hear the gasp now -- of $27670 (the invoice had $500 Hyundai advertising fee). However, my price is muddled with the trade, which they agressively priced about $2800 higher than any prior dealer offer. The salesman only negogiated on the trade-in price, so I kept raising it until it was near the astronomically high kbb.com value.

In the end, I believe my internal OTD price was about $25000, which was $300 below invoice adjusted for regional advertising fee.
    update. yesterday i went and tested drive Sedona and Entourage. Frankly I can not tell any difference. I am not a people with good taste. ;) Some people think Entourage look much better from front side, while I can not figure out.

So now I am not sure if I should throw $2k more on Entourage instead of Sedona...
  • afob3afob3 Member Posts: 17
    We couldn't find the one we wanted in the exact colors or options we wanted either. Our dealership was able to do a nationwide search for our vehicle. (There were only 75 Light Blue / Grey SE's without option packages) in the country. They did a dealer trade for one in Lexington KY (200 miles away). They had a blue / tan SE on the lot they really wanted us to take but the interior color was non-negotiable.

Bottom line... If you know exactly what you want it can be located.
    Maybe. Probably. Can you even get the deal with another $1,000 off?

Anyway, to me a good deal depends more on who I am dealing with than the price.

A good person will only treat you so bad on price and other elements of the deal. And if they are not trying to screw you, how can you get a bad deal?
    out 2 weeks and no news on this price yet. maybe wait till another month and see if can get better deal? heard the sale said that Entourage is not popular in MA at all. :P
  • jfjiang01jfjiang01 Member Posts: 3
    Hope to get some suggestions from you guys for my first Minivan

Got a quote for Hyundai Entourage GLS 2007 (Galaxy Black, standard) from one dealer this afternoon in Pittsburgh, PA.

(23068 Invoice + 500 advertising fee + 700 Transportation)
    –750 holdback
    -1500 rebate
    +Tax
    - ~ 300-400 dealer discount

Outdoor price=23, 000

Is this price acceptable? Your comments will be really appreciated.
    Price is not bad. For comparison, I purchased a GLS, Gold with pin stripe, mud guards, and floor mats. Final price after taxes, registration, and tags was $22,477. Vehicle was purchased in Ocala Florida. The Manufacturer's window sticker price was $24,670. The dealer add-on sticker was $27,633.50 (seiously inflated). :D
  • richmondtwinrichmondtwin Member Posts: 2
    I am gonna to be a father of twins. They are due on Nov 3rd. I am seriously considering Entourage but not sure when is best to buy a new car for both the price and my twin babies. Any idea about that???
    Thanks for your information.

Finally got it.

23,000 outdoor with mud guards, floor mats and 0 APR for 3 years.
  • danf1danf1 Member Posts: 897
    Congratulations!! Boys or Girls? For your sake I hope boys, but so long as they are healthy right?

Anyway, I'd at least wait until next month to see what the rebates are. Right now its only $500. I don't know if i'd push it off until October as twins have a tendancy of showing up early.
  • bmags66bmags66 Member Posts: 2
    Hey jfjiang01, where did you get the offer from? Baierl, Wright, Cochran, etc.? I'm from Pittsburgh too and am curious as to who gave you the deal, what finance terms were, and if you thought it was a good deal, pass along the sales rep that you spoke with. Thanks!
    Hi bmags66,I got the offer from Power of Bowser on Rd 51 near Centry III mall. Honestly, I am not sure whether it's a good deal, but I think they have better service. If you want, I can send you the sals rep's contact info by email. Good luck. jfjiang@gmail.com
  • jorjenjorjen Member Posts: 3
    I just picked one up on Labor Day. MSRP sticker was a bit over $30K. I paid just under $27,200.00. Stock SE except it came with carpeted floor mats and the $2900 premium entertainment package that included the DVD.

Didn't really want the PE package, wanted a stock SE. But this was on the lot and Dealer wanted to move it and I'm happy with the dealer discount and $500 rebate.

TMV price here indicates it should be over $29K and even more than I paid at the Invoice Price.

fwiw
  • bmags66bmags66 Member Posts: 2
    Me too- I bought a Limited Entourage from Wright Hyundai in Wexford on Aug. 31. The MSRP was about $31K I think. I came well armed with all my invoice, rebate, and finance info, and they said basically they would give me $400 over invoice because I was a Costco member. I ended up getting a better deal than that because they had a floor model that they took $3K off the MSRP and they matched that deal on another model which I bought. It's a base Limited with just the floor mats added as the only "option." And I took the $500 rebate too over the special financing. Ended up getting 6.1%/60 mo. through the dealer.
  • mathferretmathferret Member Posts: 1
    Hi, it's my first time here, and also my first time buying a car! and I had a question for you all.

I live near Poughkeepsie, NY, and am looking into minivans (Entourage probably, possibly an Odyssey...). My nearest Hyundai dealership is about 30 minutes a way, unfortunately... and the Honda dealerships are also pretty spotty here... (so getting dealers to compete over my business seems like it might be hard...).

On CarsDirect, I can get the SE with PE for $27615, and $28115 with the 0% for 3 year deal (well more than $500 savings on interest...). (Unfortunately, this car is in NJ...).

I'm just wondering whether this is a good deal or not. I could drive to near NYC to a costco affiliated hyundai place, but I don't think I'd get a better price than this anyways.

So, my two questions are:

1. Is that a decent price?
    2. Odyssey, Sienna, or Entourage? I like the Entourage warranty and price (and it does drive well). I can get the DVD entertainment system without breaking the bank (not so with Honda or Toyota...). Why did most of you choose Entourage?

Thanks!
  • dell06dell06 Member Posts: 7
    We just bought a Azera limented in Jun and now are looking at the Entourage Limted with every thing leather what is a good price . Has anyone bought one. Is the ultimate package give you all the options. We really like the leather in the liminted I don't really need the dvd though
  • bobcoxbobcox Member Posts: 2
    1) The price sounds pretty good to me. I just paid $28402 for an SE with PE and CF floor mats ($137). That worked out as follows:
    $27902 Invoice Price (including $700 destination charge)
    + $500 Advertising Fee (non-negotiable)
    - $500 Rebate
    + $500 Dealer markup
    -------
    $28402

According to Edmunds TMV, the typical customer has been paying $28398. I probably could have held out for a bit lower, since the salesman accepted my offer a little too quickly.

Anyway, that sounds like a pretty good price.

2) Why Hyundai? My finalists were the Kia Sedona, Hyundai Entourage, Toyota Sienna, and , in that order. I also looked at the Dodge Caravan, Mercury Monterey, Saturn Relay, and Nissan Quest.

Why Hyundai over the Kia, since they are both basically the same vehicle?
    a) I have bought 4 other cars from the Hyundai salesman and find him a pleasure to deal with. I didn't get a very good vibe from the Kia salesman.
    b) Hyundai allowed me to get the Infinity premium sound system without having to get $5000 worth of other features I didn't want.

Why Hyundai over Toyota? Hyundai/Kia looks like they shamelessly copied the best features from the Odyssey and Sienna, but improved on them a tiny bit. Little things like adjusting the seats, folding down tray tables, and removing the middle seats were all smoother and easier on the Korean models. Toyota has the reputation for outstanding fit and finish and quality, but those operations were rougher and clunkier on the Sienna.

I just have to keep my fingers crossed that the attention to detail on the interior features carries over into the important areas like the engine and transmission.

Why not Honda? Our local dealer doesn't have a real good reputation. Also, I think the Odyssey is a bit over-priced.
  • golddog1golddog1 Member Posts: 20
    Today we purchased a Limited with sunroof and floor mats for $27,832.00.

Vehicle price $28,832.00 - $1,000.00 for competitive discount (Indiana). Also got 3.9% for 60 months.

Think we got a pretty good deal
  • inphoenixinphoenix Member Posts: 5
    I understand Entourage comes with 5 yr / 50K bumper to bumper warranty. There is an upgrade package for 10 yr/100k miles coverage as well. Do we need to buy it when buying vehicle or can we buy it later? Does anyone know what price are they being offered for?
  • billcfbillcf Member Posts: 1
    Van Limited
    Ultimate Pk
    Floor Mats,
    Roof Rail Crossbars
    Cargo Net.

M S P R $33,865
    Invoice $31,094

Payed $30,000

10-16-06
    Springfield,MO
  • afob3afob3 Member Posts: 17
    We leased our Entourage for 3 years / 36k miles so the extended waranty beyond the 5 years probably won't matter if we re-lease in 3 years. At the end of the 3 years we have the option to buy it so I inquired about your extended waranty question.

We were told that we had up to 1 year and 10k (I think) miles to come back and purchase the extended waranty. They gave us an astronomical IMHO price of $1000 so we didn't discuss it further. I know that you can also shop the waranty around between dealers for the best price.
  • tturedraidertturedraider Member Posts: 159
    "b) Hyundai allowed me to get the Infinity premium sound system without having to get $5000 worth of other features I didn't want."

I recommended to my parents to get the Kia because of the outstanding incentives.

They just bought a Sedona EX with Luxury/Leather package (my mother is short, so the power pedals and memory are very nice to have) and Power package, but without the Premium Entertainment (which doesn't matter to them) for $23,200 after the dealer discount (no mark up and no advertising fee) and a $1500 rebate and a $2000 Competitive Bonus (because they already owned a qualifying minivan).

If not for those advantages I probably would have recommended the Hyundai, because it is kind of the Mercury version of Kia.
  • samtheman1samtheman1 Member Posts: 10
    For those considering a Hyundai Entourage, be sure to take a good look at the Kia Sedona. I've seen some of the gibberish about the Entourage being built to higher QC standards than Sedona, but these 2 are essentially the same vehicle out of the same plant. Right now the Sedona is much better deal.

I just bought a 2006 Sedona LX (delivered to my door!) for $17,550 before tax, title and license. The Sedona LX has a $3000 rebate and I also qualified for $1000 competitive rebate since I own a Chrysler Town and Country. Couldn't get any dealer below $20K on an Entourage.
  • tturedraidertturedraider Member Posts: 159
    "gibberish about the Entourage being built to higher QC standards than Sedona, but these 2 are essentially the same vehicle out of the same plant."

Absolutely correct. In fact, other than cosmetic differences, they are exactly the same vehicle out of the same plant off the same assembly line.
  • redshoe9redshoe9 Member Posts: 16
    Purchased Entrouage Limited with Ultimate pkg *Galaxy Blacke with grey leather int.
    Car Mats
    Cross Rail bars
    Cargo Net

*Love the adjustable pedals since I'm only 5ft. That's a must have for me.
  • figmentfigment Member Posts: 1
    I found these posts helpful during our negotiations, except I was unclear about exactly what some of the numbers included. Trade in, delivery, advertising, rebates, doc fees, title, taxes etc. sure can complicate it all can't they?
    :confuse:

Do you think all the posts here are the out the door price unless otherwise noted?

Anyway I'll share our numbers too, hopefully someone will find the info helpful.

No trade in

Entourage Limited
    Ultimate pkg.
    Floor mats
    Cargo net

MSRP: 33,670 Invoice: 30,929 Edmunds TMV: 31,070

Price: 28,499 (rebates already included here)
    Fees: 427
    Total: 28,926

We bought out of state so still owe tax and tags.
    We'll need to wait a few days for paperwork to clear before getting that taken care of.
    If I figured correctly that should come to just under $500, so unless I'm way off on those computations, our final price should be right at $29,425
  • capecoralbillcapecoralbill Member Posts: 51
    I dont know what state you are in, but in Florida sales tax is 6 % that would be $1710.00 in taxes without a trade.
    By the way on Nov 25,2006 I traded my 1999 grand voyager se and had to write a check for 24,960.00, that included all fees taxes and trade in.
    The MSRP window sticker for my Limited including freight $700, cargo net $50 and flormats $175 was $29,720.00. The old vans trade in value was 4000.00, rebate 1000.00, then I haggled for another 2,000.00, they added $573.00 for "dealer handling, tags and registration, and they added $1467.00 sales tax.
    Any way I gave them my old van, plus the check for 24,960.00. So in the end, I guess you'd say I got it for $26,720.
    I'm having trouble comparing this to other forum members, because I don't know what they are including in their 'so called' OTD (out the door) price.
  • ocrtsocrts Member Posts: 1
    My deal (Ourisman Hyundai, Laurel, MD):

Base Invoice: $26,492
    Entertainment Pkg: $ 1,980
    Floor Mats: $ 137
    Mud Guards: $ 56
    Cargo Net: $ 30
    Destination: $ 700
    Ad Fees: $ 500 (this is a legitimate fee each dealer in my region pays on each vehicle sold)
    -------------------------------
    Invoice TOTAL: $29,895
    Price Paid: $28,684 (NOT including rebate, tax or tags - over $1,200 BELOW INVOICE)
    Rebate: ($ 1,500)
    MD tax (5%) $ 1,434
    MD tags $ 236
    Dealer Processing $ 100
    -------------------------------
    OTD PRICE: $28,954

I used James Bragg's fightingchance.com to help me get this deal. Best $35 I ever spent.

ocrts
  • hrngffcrhrngffcr Member Posts: 90
    Purchased Entourage Limited with ultimate package, floor mats, cross bars, and cargo net. With that equip and destination charge, invoice was $31,094. I purchased at Huffines Hyundai in Plano, Texas for $30,000. Only rebate included was $500 for financing with Hyundai (at 0.9% for four years). I could have gotten it for $500 less if I had not already made a verbal commitment to buy at Huffines before another dealer finally decided to give a realistic offer. This is the second vehicle I have purchased using Bragg's Fighting Chance. I agree that it is well worth the $35.00.
  • green99green99 Member Posts: 4
    I purchased one of the first Entourage's available in July, 2006, and I still think I got about the best deal I have seen or heard about to date. The dealer was Brad Benson in South Brunswick, NJ. But I should mention that this was my 7th Hyundai purchased from the same dealer since 1996, so I believe I was given a special "incentive". I also have sent in a lot of people to this dealer, and they know it.

Anyway, I purchased the SE with the Premium Entertainment Package. The sticker was $29,895. With no trade, I paid $22,500 including tax (6% at the time, now 7% in NJ). Now, that was after a $1500 rebate and $500 owner loyalty.

We just crossed 9,000 miles and have had only one problem....one of the backup sensors in shot and the system just beeps in reverse now. They want $250 to fix it since it appears that someone broke it by tapping our bumper :mad: Other than that, it has been a pleasure.

I still love going out romping in my 2006 Sonata V6, but the Entourage is an acceptable second, especially with the kids :-)
  • not2wisenot2wise Member Posts: 1
    Purchased our new 2007 Entourage SE with premium pkg and some accessories for about $25,000. I felt it was a fair deal but not a bargain. As for the car we have 700 miles on it with no real problems. Transaxel shifting is a little hard to get used to as low gear is really low, and the acceleration seems very sensitive from standstill (Almost like the throttle body is sticking). Also the cruise control does not hold speed well uphill and drops about 5 mph.
  • roadriderroadrider Member Posts: 2
    Well I finally purchased a Entourage Limited, after two months of research, emailing dealers, and final quotes and changes. After all the smoke cleared there was only 2 dealers left, and they both were fantastic people to deal with. Kudos to Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville Maryland, they offered the best price from the get go, the sales manager and the internet manager were deal making machines. These gentlemen set the standard for me. I would have bought my Entourage from them, but the color I wanted was sold, but they quickly had another they were willing to do the same deal, they even had a demo that was even better than the price you will see below. The van being for my wife, color played a big part,as did the fact she wanted the ultimate package, and they did not have the colors left in stock she wanted, the best colors that was left was silver with the gray leather, or green meadow gray, which you need to look at it, it is a sharp color. This dealership was about 80 miles from my home, but well worth the trip to save the cash. As I was making arrangements to go have my wife look at the silver Entourage, she did consider it a option because of the great price they were giving us, no one else was close. While I was waiting for a call back from Antwerpen's sales manager, I received a call from another sales person at Pohanka Hyundai in Salisbury Maryland, he was doing a follow up call on the quote he had gave me earlier that week, which was a pretty good price also. I told him the price Antwerpen was giving me on the same Entourage, needless to say he was stunned, I told him how to contact Antwerpen, and within ten minutes he called back and said his sales manager would match if I bought it today. Salisbury's Entourage color, Cranberry Red, Momma's favorite of all the colors, so to Salisbury we go. The salesman was fantastic to deal with, and a great guy personally, his price was to the penny. This gentleman went over every detail on the van, and just did everything to make you feel comfortable. I'd tell you his name but you are not allowed,but this young man impressed me. Financing was a breeze, no pressure there, would you like this, and she offered some of the additional products which they had available, and they were reasonably priced. I will purchase the additional 10/10/100 Bumper to Bumper warranty later and pay cash, did not want to roll it into the payment, that offered at 700.00. I took the 3.9% financing for 60 months. Both dealerships were willing to deal, and the sales staff at both were ready to do what it took to get your business. I recommend these dealers to anyone looking for a good price without a lot of unnecessary hassle, take the drive and save some money. Here we go the price!!!!!

Hyundai Entourage Limited
    Ultimate Package
    Carpeted Floor Mats
    Roof Rail Crossbars

MSRP 33,865.00
    Invoice: 31646.00
    Price Paid: 28,700.00
    (does not include tax and tags, took 3.9% instead of 1000.00 rebate)

Dealing with Salesmen without a lot of BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check out both of these dealerships, they are worth the trip!!!
  • dbtdbt Member Posts: 298
    Looks like the Entourage got a $1k boost in incentives yesterday. $1k cash back, plus $1k financing incentive.
    Good through 4/2
This discussion has been closed.