Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Volkswagen Eos Lease Questions

13»

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    I'd be happy to help you out nhbanker. Volkswagen Credit's February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Eos Lux with 15,000 miles per year are .00026 and 48%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

When negotiating your deal on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $1,250 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • nhbankernhbanker Member Posts: 21
    Thanks Car_man. Can you let me know if the MF or residual is any different for March? Thanks.
    You're very welcome nhbanker. The numbers are exactly the same in March as they were in February.

Car_man
    Host
  • rtargettrtargett Member Posts: 1
    Good morning,

Are the incentives and rates the same for an EOS Executive in April?

Thanks,
    Excited to join the VW world (soon!)
  • sebastian504sebastian504 Member Posts: 5
    Carman, I am looking for rates on a 36 month, 20k miles per year on Komfort and Lux. Thanks for your help!
  • eleacheleach Member Posts: 1
    I am looking to lease a 2012 EOS Komfort for 36 months, 10k miles a year ( car is precertified with 4,500 miles on it already) . do you know the residual value % and money factor I should be using when determining what the lease payments should be? Thanks!
    Hi rtargett. Volkswagen Credit's April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Eos Executive with 15,000 miles per year are .00003 and 47%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

There is a $1,500 cash incentive on leases of this car.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi sebastian504. Volkswagen Credit's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Eos Komfort with 15,000 miles per year are .00002 and 50%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a '12 Eos Lux are .00021 and 48%.

I believe that 15,000 miles per year is the highest mileage allowance that VW Credit publishes residual values for. If so and you need to drive more than that, it would be in your best interest to purchase additional miles on a per-mile basis at lease signing instead of waiting until lease-end and having to pay an excess mileage penalty.

There's a $1,000 cash incentive on leases of the Komfort and $1,500 on the Lux.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi eleach. Are you saying that this is a CPO vehicle rather than a new one? If so, then it would not be eligible for VW Credit's new vehicle lease program. You still might be able to lease a CPO Eos, but its program likely would not be as attractive.

Car_man
    Host
  • stephanie2486stephanie2486 Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car_man:

I am attempting to close a deal today on a 2012 VW Eos Executive, in order to take advantage of the $1,500 incentive that expires today. Could you please tell me the residual value and money factor for a 2012 Eos at 10,000 miles per year? If you have the different rates for the tiers VW credit offers, that would be helpful as well!

Thank you,
    Stephanie2486
  • samkamsamkam Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2012
    Hi Car_Man,
    I am thinking of leasing the VW EoS in San Diego, CA. Can you please tell me if there are any incentives at the moment I can ask for? Also, is this a good deal or is there any room for negotiation:

12K lease on the 2012 EOS Komfort:
    Payment: $369.97 plus tax
    Total Drive Off: $3400

Please help / advise

Thanks
    Hi samkam. Volkswagen is currently providing a $2,000 cash incentive on leases of the 2012 Eos through VW Credit.

It's difficult for me to tell how much room, if any, there is to negotiate on this car without knowing its MSRP and selling price. The selling prices of leased vehicles are negotiable, just as if you were paying cash for or financing them. Without these numbers it is difficult to tell how large a dealer discount you are being given. Let us know and I'm sure that either myself or some other knowledgeable community member will let you know what they think.

Car_man
    Host
  • samkamsamkam Member Posts: 2
    Hi Car_Man,

Thanks for your reply. As you must've guessed, I am new to leasing and want to make sure I don't get ripped off. Here is what one dealer in San Jose, Ca is offering:
    Make: VW
    Body Style: Convertible
    Trim: Komfort
    Vehicle Type: CAR
    Options: First Aid kit & mat kit
    MSRP: 35,405
    Invoice: 33,872
    Lease details:
    Grs cap cost 30,832 (Selling price)
    Cap reduction:1099
    Net cap cost: 29732

Base payment: 345.88
    Tax: 29.40
    Down :2000
    Monthly payment: 375.28 

Term: 36 Months
    Miles: 12K per year

Does this look like a good deal? I am reading a lot of posts online that say that you should not put money down when leasing a car but rather walk away with zero out the door. Is that possible?

Please let me know. I appreciate your help.

Thanks
  • 1967mercury1967mercury Member Posts: 1
    Hey Car man,

I am looking at a 2013 Eos in Komfort trim with an MSRP of $35,xxx. I am hoping to get information on a what VW is using for 2013 VW Eos convertibles 36 month/12K and a 36 month/15K lease with regards to Money Factor and residuals.

The kicker is, I am looking to do a "one pay" lease and I wonder how this will factor into the equation. What should I be going for ($) off of the standard lease. I am assuming excellent credit but frankly I am not sure.

Thanks for your help!
    Here's the information that you're looking for 1967mercury. Volkswagen Credit's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Eos with 15,000 miles per year are .00003 and 51% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year would be 2% higher.

I don't see a very many advance pay leases, so I don't know what the specific money factor reduction is for one through VW Credit, but I can look into it and see what I can find out for you.

Car_man
    Host
  • jeffreymabqjeffreymabq Member Posts: 2
    These posts are bout 4 months old, and there is a new promo tip the end of July. Can you help me out with MF and residual on a 2013 Lux at both 12K and 15 K miles? Thanks.
  • PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Member Posts: 9,372
    For current leasing information, go to 2015 Volkswagen Eos Lease Questions
This discussion has been closed.