Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Saturn Aura Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,145
edited April 2014 in Saturn
Get a good deal? Share it here!

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
Share your vehicle reviews

Comments

• neile457neile457 Member Posts: 65
    I_thought_Saturn_doesn't_haggle?
  • sidvsidv Member Posts: 64
    Saturn may not haggle, but that doesn't mean some loser dealers won't try and screw people on new cars by charging markups or bundling bogus dealer installed options at inflated prices. Also, with a new model the supply situation is interesting.

As someone contemplating an Aura by year's end I'd like to hear about these things.
  • kurtamaxxxguykurtamaxxxguy Member Posts: 1,798
    Galpin Saturn of Santa Clarita already packs their "hot selling" Saturns with "performance" stuff. What that means is they slap trim detailing, huge chrome wheels, tinted glass and other useless junk on their Skys and other hot selling products, jacking prices up anywhere from $5K to $10K per car.
    Guess who gets to pay for that? :sick:
  • mackey4mackey4 Member Posts: 4
    I bought an Aura XE over the weekend. I paid MSRP minus $930 through the GM Supplier Discount, obtained from a neighbor who is a retired GM employee. My GM Card earnings were not redeemable at Saturn.
  • eleets00eleets00 Member Posts: 27
    That's it? Only $930 dollars off? I'm not as enthused about going to look at it now. Some of my co-workers have been getting killer deals on the SUV's & pick-ups. I guess that was because of gas prices though...
  • ricardoheadricardohead Member Posts: 48
    I have yet to see one Aura on the road. I checked them out in late Sept and thought they were a bit overpriced, and since "Saturn wont deal" I decided not to bother. Maybe if I still dont see one soon they will relax the stupid no haggle rule. It's retarded anyway because pretty much if you just pay the price on the window every car dealer regardless of make is a "no haggle" shop, but Saturn is turning off those of us who like to shop price as well as drive. I like the Aura a lot but if I can spin a loaded Milan with a V6 for 4k less and Saturn wont dicker, guess what I will do.
  • eddiehaskelleddiehaskell Member Posts: 1
    my quote for xr,premium trim package, xm radio, and enhanced convience package was $399/mo., nothing down, 48 month lease, 12K/year..msrp 26,800..does this seem in the ballpark, and can I get the dealer to throw in splash guards and/or rubber floor mats?
  • ricardoheadricardohead Member Posts: 48
    Eddie, depends on the residual percentage. Leasing as a general rule is not a great thing, but that deal does not sound like the worst. Find out what the residual is and then the imputed interest rate on the funds - it should be clear in the documentation. I just assumed a 50% residual on that (which is good, but it should be low mileage given your input) and came to an imputed approx. 7% interest rate - all in all not really shabby in the current market. If the residual value is less than 50%, your interest rate will go down, but if it is higher they may be screwing you. Make sure it is a closed end lease, too. Most states require closed ends, but maybe your area does not.
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,145
    If you own a Saturn Aura, a reporter would like to talk with you. Please respond to jfallon@edmunds.com by Monday, November 13, 2006 with your daytime phone number, a few words about your Aura ownership experience so far and a quick summary of any accessories with which you have equipped it.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• trauppiustrauppius Member Posts: 31
    I just leased a new Aura XR for 24 months @12K/year. I liked the car quite a bit and was considering buying it outright at the 4.9% GMAC subsidized interest rate. The problem with this scheme is the (to date) higher than Accord, Camry, Nissan depreciation that Saturns are burdened with. I was afraid that 2-3 years into my purchase I might get bored and want to trade it in for a newer make/model. That relatively higher Saturn depreciation would then have left me at a disadvantage in trade-in time.

But lo and behold, GM and GMAC came to the rescue! In order to help launch the new Aura GM is foregoing (on Auras) the upcoming January price increase and also offering some attractive lease terms. The 24 months/12K lease is being offered with a residual of 0.68 (Camry/Accord are typically 0.68 to 0.72), and with "lease or money factor" that is equivalent to 5.25% APR. They high residual means the monthly depreciation, which you retire with your lease payments, is much, much better than the 0.50-0.55 that commercial leasing companies are offering on the Aura. The nice part of this for me is that I can walk away unencumbered in 24 months, and without having to worry about Saturn depreciation trends. Love the car, but don't like the Saturn depreciation track record. I hope this will improve over time as Saturn turns out more desirable and better products.

P.S. The new 100K miles warranty should also help.
  • haskell1haskell1 Member Posts: 2
    so how did your monthly payment shake out? I'm trying to compare apples to apples, as my quote was for zero down. i would prefer a 24 or 27 month lease..
    I don't have the paperwork in front of me but I recall the MSRP being $27,019 less supplier discount yielding ~$25,700. Then add a $595 lease acquisition fee plus registration/plates fees to the capitalized costs. In my case it was $23.50 down/cap cost reduction (don't ask me to explain) that yielded a payment of approximately $353 covering monthly depreciation and the leasing fee. In Pennsylvania they also collect 6% for sales tax on the amount depreciated plus a 3% tax on car leases. The lease residual in slightly over $18,000; good luck to GM on reselling a two year old Saturn for this high an amount, but hey, that's their problem not mine.
  • looking4leaselooking4lease Member Posts: 5
    Hi. Can you tell me where you found this new 24 mo.lease deal? I would not get the supplier discount on the price but still would like to lease this car (XR). When I go to Saturn.com or to GMAC, all I see is the 39 month lease which is not a good value. Other cars I am looking at are:
    Ford Fusion/Milan; Mazda 6; Suburu Legacy; I prefer 24month leasing so I can stay in warranty. Let me know how you got this lease. Thanks,
    Pleased to help. Just go the GMACFS.com website and select the personal finance, automobile, leasing, and then payment calculator tool. Enter your zip code, select the year, make, model and trim and the calculator will first respond with the default capitalized cost and 36 month/15K lease term. You can then modify these to the price your have in mind, and a various lease durations and miles per year.

In any event your dealer can work this out with in a few minutes with their online connection to GMAC. Also keep in mind that although the MSRP for Saturn's are fixed (excepting employee/supplier discounts, of course) the dealers ARE FLEXIBLE in adding supplemental inducements to by the car at their dealership. These perquisites are exempt from GM pricing rules; in my case I got the following thrown into the deal: 1) annual state safety and emission inspections for as long as own the car, 2) free standard maintenance for 3/yr 36/K miles, and 3) and a full tank of gas. GM already includes 3 months of paid XM radio and 1 year paid OnStar service + 130 calling minutes good for one year for just $18 bucks.

Here is the GMAC link: link title
    One more thing I forgot in my prior reply. The lease quote I got from sitting down with the Saturn dealer finance guy was about $60/month lower than what the GMACFS online calculator shows. He explained this as a consequence of regional differences in what is/can be included in the capitalized costs and up-to-the-minute changes in the residuals and cost of money. I was pleasantly surprised to find my actual lease was less expensive that what the planner indicated.
    Thanks for the info. This explains why the GMAC calculator gave me a higher rate. When I worked up the lease I wanted similar to yours, it came up at over 550.00 per month. Whoa. So, I will take this to Saturn and see what they can offer. I have gone to the local Saturn dealer here in Jacksonville FL and they were not what I recalled from my experience years ago. I will try it. Thank you
    Hello trauppius. Thanks for the data. One thing, I did not ask you about and that was what money down you had on this deal. I heard back from my local Saturn dealer and they are quoting me the following: MSRP $26,195.; fee of 159.50; tax 31.53; 641.51 down, and a montly payment of 481.98. How does this look to you? I can put more down as most other leases I am looking at(such as Mazda 6 and Subaru Legacy) require approx. 2500. down. What do you think? Car man, feel free to add your comments as well. Anyone for that matter. Thank you all.
    Oh, just to confirm, this is a 24 month lease 12,500 miles/yr. I will most likely add miles but I can account for that difference.
    This does not seem like as good a deal as I got. I paid out $615 when I picked the car up and the breakdown was $404 for the 1st month lease payment (which includes the 9% Pennsylvania sales and lease taxes), plus $110 for DMV fees and title registration, plus a few dealership back-office fees related to registration and title conveyance. Just the remaining $23.50 of my $615 was applied as a down payment (i.e. capitalized cost reduction). No security deposit and a lease acquisition fee of $595 that was rolled-up into the capitalized cost.

I have tier one credit and qualify for the most favorable terms, this ia potential area of difference. Also, I was never quite able to figure how they arrived at a 24/12K residual $18,322 that seems to work out(18322/(595+25700) to 0.70 (70%) rather than the .68 (which is still good) in the GMAC online estimator.

Bottom line is that my total cap cost (25700+595), with just $23.50 down, has yielded an all up monthly lease of $404, including taxes. It always seems like it is hard to shop and compare leases, but based on your info I would keep asking questions and probing for a better financing package; or at the very least a complete disclosure.

Good luck and keep in mind that it is a very nice car.
  • bdubseebdubsee Member Posts: 15
    Price Paid:
    I leased my Aura XE on 2/21/07. The sticker was $21,770 (Premium and Convenience Packages plus Premium Floor Mats). I am GMS eligible so I paid $19, 963. The lease is 39 months/15k miles annually. I added an extended warranty to carry the bumper-to-bumper coverage to the end of the lease. My payment is $326.17 per month and I paid $495.20 (first payment, state fees, license plate) to get out of there.

Buying Experience:
    Perfect. I am now a believer in the Saturn way. From test drive to F&I, the experience was a pleasure and I will recommend them to anyone who will listen. I am thinking of taking my wife's car in and trading it for an Outlook.

BTW- Saturn doesn't discount cars but if you ask around you can probably find a GM employee/retiree that will you the Friends discount like one of the posters above. The fact that Saturn doesn't negotiate or discount shouldn't deter you from you shopping them. It's not a reflection on greedy dealers but rather a philosophy that the buying is a relationship. They set a reasonable price up front and you avoid the negotiating. Think of it more as a long term relationship where both parties feel good rather than a one-time exchange where you hope to steal the car the and the dealer hopes to empty your pocket of every dollar they can.
  • phaetondriverphaetondriver Member Posts: 175
    You should have asked for the Saturn Aura $1000 instant cash rebate instead. It is $1000 west coast. I think east coast and central area discounts are $1500 right now. Go to Saturn web site and look at specials.
  • ugadoggugadogg Member Posts: 5
    Hello,

I received a lease quote for a 2007 XR (Premium, Convenience, XM, Floor Mats) and could use some opinions. Here are the numbers:

MSRP: $27,319
    Cash Back/Cap Cost Reduction: $750
    Residual (56%): $15298.64
    36 Months
    15K miles/year
    Money factor: 2.75 (6.6%?)
    $0 Down Payment
    $0 Termination Fee
    Monthly Payment w/tax: $410
    $1175 due at signing (1st month, license fee, dealer doc fee)

Any thoughts? It doesn't seem like too bad of a deal, but I wouldn't mind a 2nd opinion.

Thanks!
  • topgun7topgun7 Member Posts: 412
    No, it is not bad for an Aura. However you can probably get an accord EXL-V6 for 320-330 a months (including tax of 8.25%) for 36 months also with minimal drive off.. So it depend if you like Aura 33% more than an Accord... You can go check out the Accord lease/price paid thread...
    If you were comparing Aura to Accord at the 320-330 price range you would have to match car for car which would be the Aura XE instead of XR. That would be a fairer match.
    Compare the XR to the Camry, Avalon, or Lexus 330 and see what the lease costs are.
  • jm40jm40 Member Posts: 6
    i went yesterday (sat may 19) to the saturn dealer in SoCal, just to look at the Aura XR. i'm gonna get a new car soon and after many months of trying to decide "what do i want?"

i drove the Aura XR and i'll say, pretty tight ride. Saturn has something to be proud of. it felt great everything about the drive was excellent. especially, i liked the center dash layout--the way the stereo and ac controls look. the tap-shifting is nice feature too,,(i'd probably never use it, though).
    my opinion:

pros- looks awesome, plenty of room, center dash layout, 19"rims, plenty of power, handles great, xm stereo great sound, just a darn nice ride.

cons- MPG, the plastic 'wood color' trim looked real cheap--the brushed metal color trim looked much better, yeah,, really the only 'serious' downer was the MPG.

i probably should have driven the green line version,, but i didn;t. i figured that it would be too underpowered so i did'nt even drive it. really my choice is between a sweet,loaded Aura or the base hybrid escape. totally different vehicles but mentally--competing priorities

i may still buy the Aura, but at a different dealer.
    IF you want an economy sedan with a little power try the Saturn XE. If you want a fun, quick (0-60 in 5.9) then you have to sacrifice some mileage and get the XR. The 6 speed in the XR can help on the MPG if you use the manual mode and short shift (use low RPM shifts) in city driving.
    Trade offs trade offs, it's all about trade offs. My XR Gives me 19 MPG in the city, but I have fun when I drive. There are a few BMW and lexus drivers in Palm Springs that don't like seeing my XR next to them any more. ;)
  • texvettetexvette Member Posts: 12
    :) Purchased Aura XR ... MSRP $25,152.... received $1500 incentive from dealer and further $600 off of MSRP..... since the GM incentive ended July 9, the $1500 incentive was a discount.. so paid a little under invoice..... much better that I expected, that is why I bought it! alos gave me $5,000 trade on a 2003 Cavalier... a little higher than book for the condition it was in.....
  • noles200noles200 Member Posts: 49
    Where are you located? I'm in NJ and it seems they don't want to do anything of the sort. I'll wait until July 30th. Maybe they'll really need to sell a car to get to their goal for the month.

It's odd too 'cause I've gone on the dealer websites for the past 3 weeks and the same exact midnight blue car that I want ($27,319) is there, not to mention that every time I've gone to the site over the past week they still have 128 Aura's. I guess they didn't sell one car over the past week. I wish they'd offer something! I'll go to them with my price on the 30th and see if they take it.
  • auraownerauraowner Member Posts: 7
    Great buying experience at Saturn West 78 in Oceanside, CA. I bought the basic XR on 6/16 with cloth seats plus floor mats for $23,845. That was with $2,250 in incentives.
  • Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
    A reporter is hoping to talk with consumers who have participated in Saturn’s “Side-by-Side-by-Side” test drive program.

Please respond to jfallon@edmunds.com before 4pm Eastern on Friday, August 3 with your daytime contact information and a few words about your experience.
  • randdog1randdog1 Member Posts: 2
    I located a used XE w/only 4400 mi on it at an independent lot (used to be a rental) for $16,600. My wife used to drive a '98 SW1 and now has an '04 Vue and the Aura is in a completely different league. Perhaps that is damning with faint praise but there's a feeling of heft in the way it drives and the interior doesn't feel nearly as cheap as Saturns past.
  • stevestr1stevestr1 Member Posts: 6
    I am contemplating which car to lease for 24 months. I have no experience with Saturn cars. I owned an 00 and 04 Camry, LE 4 bangers both of which never had a single problem. I am driving about 20K miles year freeway/city outside sales between covering all S.Cal area. The company is paying for the lease. I see that GM/Saturn has special lease rates but nothing on the Camry. Here's a copy of 24mth lease offer on the Saturn site for the 07 XR:

2007 AURA XR - Lease

$286.00 per month 24 month lease
    $1,995 due at lease signing for qualified leasees
    No security deposit required.
    Tax, title, license and retailer fees are extra.
    For qualified lessees.

Lease payments based on specially equipped 2007 AURA XR with MSRP of $24,995, a capitalized cost of $23,131 and a residual value of $17,746. 24 monthly payments total $6,864.00. Option to purchase at the lease end for amount to be determined at lease signing. GMAC must approve lease. Take delivery by 09/04/2007. Mileage charge of $.20 per mile over 24,000 miles. Lessee pays for maintenance, repair and excess wear. Payments may be higher in some states. Residency restrictions apply. Not available with other offers.

I can buy miles @ 0.15 each in advance plus tax. MSRP is most likely going to be closer to 25,995 or so. Not sure what money factor is on this lease offer. Anyone know? I read lots of negative buyers ratings on the 07 Camry (IE engine stutter mainly and other issues) My only worry is the Aura has no cabin filtration and the Camry does. Driving in LA smog everyday is not all that healthy without the cabin filter.

Your comments/suggestions are appreciated! :)
    Looks like I'm into an Aura XR with an MSRP of $25,719 and a sell price of $22,100 with discounts, etc. Excited about the trade price of $13,100 for an Accord EX-L too as it really cuts down on taxes (KBB had it at $12.4 in good condition - which it is). I think it's a good deal.

I looked at the order guides for both the new 2008 Malibu and 2007 Aura and not much differnce. The 'Bu LTZ has leather and a couple more bells and whistles that I didn't feel I needed (and will probably be priced like an Aura XR loaded at about $27 to 28K). The 'Bu 2LT didn't have 18" rims and some other extras that the Aura XR has so I'm diving in. This will be my first GM car (always been a Toyota, Honda, Mazda family) so I hope it goes well.
  • lulilululilu Member Posts: 2
    Hi, guys,

I got the offer from a Saturn dealer for leasing a 2007 XE. The car is with preferred package which has power seats, audio controls, and heated outside mirrors. MSRP is $21319. Downpay: $1995
    residual: 69%
    interest rate: 3.5%
    cash back: $1250
    term: 24 month
    milage: 12k/year
    the monthly payment ends up to $277.94 (including tax).

They told me the cash back incentive ends today. I am not sure whether it is a fairly good deal. Needs your opinion. Please input. Thanks

By the way, I am in central NJ.
    What dealer in central Jersey? I just bought in NJ too. If you want to contact me get me post your email address. Don't believe for a minute Saturn won't deal. I don't know how they are coming up with that payment based on the numbers you have above. I'm getting about $204 (before gap and tax of course but that doesn't equal $73 per month!) Something isn't adding up there. Also, I got $1,500 cash back, not $1,250. That cash back deal ends Sept 4th so you have until Monday. Of course, they'll end up with another deal in September (they still need to get rid of the '07's so you may get $2K in Sept. Saturn also needs to sell cars as they are slightly below projected sales for the Aura for the first year.

BTW, why 24 months and not 36?
  • lulilululilu Member Posts: 2
    noles200, thank you for your response. The dealer is Saturn of Brunswick, a DCH company. The price for 39 months that they offered is 269 (also with 1995 down pay). There is some uncertainty in my life in two years so I want to go with a 24 month term. Could you pls send the dealer and agent information and the numbers you got to me at luyiyao@gmail.com? Thanks in advance. By the way, I am in Princeton.
  • toybenztoybenz Member Posts: 10
    I just wanted to say that I have had a VERY positive experience with Saturn of Fairfax, VA. Not only do I love my '07 Aura XE (my first domestic vehicle in 20 years), but the entire buying process was a pleasure. No hassle and high trade-in were plusses. I had owned 4 Honda products and 1 Toyota product previously, and was leaning toward a new Accord. However, I was not happy with the sales practices of the Honda dealers I recently visited in Northern VA. Saturn was a pleasant surprise. I do consider myself a foreign-car junkie, but if you are in the market for a mid-size sedan, you owe it to yourself to at least look at the AURA. (BTW, besides Accord 4 and v6, I looked at Fusion v6, G6v6, Malibuv6, Jetta, Camry SE (4 and V6), and Mazda 6 (4 and v6).
  • chronochrono Member Posts: 149
    I also wanted to express my very positive sales experience with Saturn of South County in Saint Louis. I've owned several Honda's and a bmw in the past and Saturn has been the best buying experience ever. Blaine, my internet salesman was working with me over one month to get me this deal. He was no pressure yet responded to all of my questions promptly. He informed me on the current incentives and gave me a heads up to the extra 1k cash back that started a week ago. I could not trade my car in since the prices were too low so he helped me sell my car on Craigslist giving me tips to attract buyers (and it worked). I purchased a brand new 07 Ocean Mist XR for 21K after the 3500 in rebates. I feel like I stole the car at this price. I just want to say Saturn is truly a different car company and they have me for a long while!
  • drwilscdrwilsc Member Posts: 140
    Too bad about the Cards. Oh well, at least my Tribe is in the playoffs.

The Saturn experience does go beyond buying the car. The service centers at the dealers are just as friendly and customer-oriented. I had positive experiences with my old Saturns in the 90's with Saturn service departments, and that was a major factor in making me choose Saturn again.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    Ask your Aura lease questions here!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• 2or4wheels2or4wheels Member Posts: 2
    My metro ny Saturn dealer has quoted me:

08 XE MSRP $21,810
    Rebate : $500
    CapCost $19,604
    Money Factor .29
    Due at signing : 458.66 (1st month + DMV fees)
    monthly payment : $326.16
    Residual :50% or $10,900
    36 month 36K miles

how does this look?
  • steelermansteelerman Member Posts: 36
    07 Aura XR:

MSRP: $27,208.00
    Price Paid: $22,886.65 (Received GM Employee price minus $2,000 GM Discount)plus TTL

Experience: Went to local Savannah dealer where I received a test drive. The salesman was great and when I asked them to run the numbers, they wanted me to buy various dealer add-ons like door guards, upholstery protection and paint protection that ran the price up over $1,000 above MSPR. The sales manager was very rude when I indicated that I did not want the add-ons. She said that Saturn was "no haggle" and that she could charge for the add-ons if she wanted and she would not consider the fact that I did not want these things. I told her that I would find a dealer that would not force their customers to buy add-ons. She told me that I would not find another dealer willing to do that within 200 miles.
    So the next day I drove to Jacksonville, Fl (130 miles) and drove home with a new Aura. The dealer offered many of the same add-ons, but I did not pay for anything that I did not want. Thank you to Orange Park Saturn in Jacksonville Fl! Shame on Saturn Savannah!
  • drwilscdrwilsc Member Posts: 140
    You know what they say: 'There's a rotten apple in every barrel'. Evidently that applies to Saturn dealers as well.

Congrads on your purchase! You ended up getting a great deal.
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,145
    A reporter with a large newspaper is hoping to talk to consumers who are looking to purchase a new midsize vehicle. Please reply to ctalati@edmunds.com no later than Thursday, October 18, 2007 with your daytime contact info. along with what car (or cars) you are considering purchasing.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR

• tedebeartedebear Member Posts: 832
    So the next day I drove to Jacksonville, Fl (130 miles) and drove home with a new Aura. The dealer offered many of the same add-ons, but I did not pay for anything that I did not want. Thank you to Orange Park Saturn in Jacksonville Fl! Shame on Saturn Savannah!

You should drive over to that Savannah dealer and wave the keys in the sales manager's face and let her know that her attitude cost them a sale. ;)

I know I would.
  • steelermansteelerman Member Posts: 36
    You should drive over to that Savannah dealer and wave the keys in the sales manager's face and let her know that her attitude cost them a sale.

I know I would.

It is very tempting, but I'll still have to deal with these people for service. But now that I think about it, there is no reason that I can think of why I can't take it to the very friendly Chevy dealer for oil changes and such....
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi 2or4wheels. I believe that the Aura has four wheels. OK, next question ;). Let's take a look at the selling price that you were quoted for this car. The 2008 Saturn Aura that you described probably has a spread of around $1,400 between its full MSRP and its dealer invoice price. Saturn is not currently providing any cash incentives on leases other than a $500 conquest cash incentive in its Northeast region. That may be the $500 that you referenced in your post. Either way, the selling price that you were quoted for the Aura that you want to lease looks very attractive to me. GMAC's base lease rate for the 2008 Saturn Aura is currently 3.0%. Make sure that the dealer that you are working with uses this rate to calculate your lease payment and you're all set.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • jlaszlojlaszlo Member Posts: 60
    Looking at an 07 Aura. They have a $2000 rebate but I see that it expires on 11/19. Does anybody know if the rebates will increase on the 20th? Paying cash so don't care about special financing. Thanks
  • chronochrono Member Posts: 149
    I do not know but you should talk to your closest Saturn dealer. My internet salesmanager told me about the incentives about a week before they came out. That helped me make my decision.
  • hackdhackd Member Posts: 65
    Test drove the XR V6 today and loved the car. Only problem is I want to get the XE V6 due to pricing. Has anyone drviven both...how much of a difference does the lack of horsepower on the XE make? I was told I would get the $1250 cash rebate plus another $500 rebate for being a non-GM customer. Final Price without tax with leather and preferred package was 21,160. Also, what kind of additional discount can I expect if I can get a GM friend price?
This discussion has been closed.