Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Chrysler Pacifica Transmission Problems

Comments

• elmo3elmo3 Member Posts: 9
    Sorry for the delay in responding. i did not see your post. In Ohio I have contacted Burge Law Office in Dayton Ohio and the experience has been great so far. As of June 2008 we are persuing Class Action against Chrysler as I have had enough run around. You may call and speak wiht anyone in their office and there phone number should be easy to find by google or Ohio Lemon Law searches.

Let me know how it works.
  • dooucdoodooucdoo Member Posts: 19
    farout:

Just checking back with you, 2500 miles since that last TSB we both had and I've experienced ZERO lugging what so ever. I've actually tried to make it shudder or lug but it's completely gone. Just thought you might like to know.
  • gthosgthos Member Posts: 15
    That's great news! What was the TSB# on that? Was that another flash, or whatever the computer update is called?
    It's 21-010-08. I had it done on March 26, 2008. That was the 2nd torque converter/flash that I had done as the first one did not fix the problem. Here is what the technician stated on my warranty paperwork:

FLASH PCM AS PER TSB 21-010-08. ERASE DTC'S. PERFORMED QUICK LEARN. FILL FLUID AND ROAD TEST. FC-ZZ

It has never lugged or shuddered after that. Now, the tech did tell me that it COULD have returned and that it may take 1000 miles to break the torque converter in and for the transmission to "learn" my driving pattern. Thankfully it never did return.

Hope that helps.
  • juleszeejuleszee Member Posts: 16
    Well I took the advice and got ahold of the NCDS for arbitration.
    They told us they will not take on the case for us because we are not in a state they cover, got ahold of the district rep for chrysler so I did again and all they tell me is to take it back to the shop. I contacted the shop we have been taking it to, they told me they will not work on our PAC anymore. Its been there to much and they can't find the problem with this PAC.
    I feel like Im going in a circle and there is no way out, Just feel stuck!!! I was looking at the lemon law on line. I dont know if there is one that I need to contact or just try one of them.
  • rhollisrhollis Member Posts: 122
    I found the address for NCDS in the back of my owner's manual. It was a Texas address, I believe, and they forwarded the information to Detroit. I do know that the Burdge Law Officein Dayton, Ohio is putting together a class action lawsuit against Chrysler. You might contact them.
  • d08d08 Member Posts: 16
    Hey,

Thanks for the info. I have only about 200 miles since they replaced the converter. I have called them back and I am bringing it back to them on Tuesday of next week, but I was wondering if it my take some more miles for it to clear up. They replaced the latest tc and reflashed, what ever that means. They are really nice to help me figure out the problem and I do have liftime warranty on the car and free oil changes.

thank you so much!!!!
    My transmission was supposedly reflashed twice and the convrter was replaced. Things got progressively worse. The most serious transmision event was accelerating and having nothing happen. Then the car would suddenly take off.
  • faschulzfaschulz Member Posts: 52
    Thats one of the features of my pac, they told me that is normal, no problems found, can not duplicate.
    I guess that some might call that a feature. I have been in the suto repair business for 40 years and have some knowledge of how a car is supposed to behave. An independent inspector of my choosing drive the car and found that the transmission did not function correctly. NCDS had an inspector drive the car and he felt that the transmission needed to be torn down to determine what the problem was. The car went to a dealer of Chrysler's choosing and they supposedly reflashed the transmission and replaced the torque converter. The same inspector drove the car again and came up with the same conclusion. The arbitrator was steamed, to put it mildly, and concluded that Chrysler should repurchase my car with no write off for mileage. The car has now been sitting for nearly a month. Impartial Services Group, who handles the buybacks for Chrysler, is having problems getting the correct paperwork from the dealer so that they can determine the amount of the buyback.l Ofcourse, I know exactly how much I have paid, but the paperwork does not seem to coincide. Customer relations and good will do not seem to be in Chrysler's vocabulary.
  • faroutfarout Member Posts: 1,609
    When I had the reflash done on March 31, the service manager suggested I use the manual mode for a while, as that helps the quich learn mode. I did that once in a while when it was ok to do so. The first 1,000 miles, as I recall, there was some amount of shuddering but gradually got better. 5,000 miles later (now) there is not even any shudder.
    I feel that the Lifetime Warranty means I have time on my side, and if something comes up and they have tried to fix it, that eventually it will either get better or so bad it will brak down, in which whatever it happens to go bad will be replaced. I know of no other vehicle made in the world that has anything close to this!

farout
    I like my Pac but, it is annoying that this new car has so many problems. I have bought other new cars and not had a bit of problems with them. Maybe I should have stuff with the chevy products also I wished that I really researched the Pac's a little bit better. I work 8 till 5 and it is hard getting my car to the shop before they close.
    I agree it is VERY frustrating and had I done a little more research on the Pac, I would have not purchased mine. I plan on driving it until the 36000 mile warranty is up then I'm getting rid of it. Even though it seems to be okay now, I just don't have a good feeling about the long term reliability. It really is a nice car to drive when everything is working like it should.
    d08 & dooucdoo: We are very pleased after the transmission problem was taken care of. The only other problem we had was the park brake did not hold very good. They replaced the cables, and the back brake park brakes. I can not say anything but good about our PAC at this venture, with 18,300 + miles on it. It is the most comfortable vehicle we have ever had is 39 years of marriage.
    Now the 2005 Jeep Liberty CRD (diesel) we had it it in the shop 25 times ine 15 months. Chrysler asked us if they could replace it! Now that's one for the books! We made a huge mistake and got a Jeep Compass. Wow now that was a bad match for us, and we disliked it VERY much and traded it in after 4 months and 10,000 miles. That's when we got the PAC aug. 31, 07 There is only one thisg we don't like. It's not paid for yet, only 5 more years, LOL.

farout
  • waterdrwaterdr Member Posts: 307
    Nearly 13k on our 2007 Limited AWD now and the only problem we have had has been the shudder. I reported it once and dealer fixed it first time....they did not even test drive it. I dropped it off on that same visit, they gave me a loaner for about 5 days and that was it.

Hudson Chrysler in Hudson, WI services it for me. Their service center is open weekdays until midnight too! I think when I dropped it off it was 10:30 pm.

My experience has actually been terrific with the car and I am pretty picky. I sure hope I am not just lucky.

As to the lifetime warranty, I sure hope Crysler is still in business. I really think one of the Big Three is going down the hole soon.
    I am really pleased about the ride of my pac and this weekend we took it on a trip I have the crusie set on 73 and I got 28 miles per gallon. Now you can not beat that with a car with that size. My husband drove back and he only got 25 but, he was in a hurry to get back home. I like the car, I just want them to get it fixed soon and not mess it up any worse than it already is.

Thanks for the info about the compass because, he wanted to buy one of those for the gas mileage. What did you not like about it??

Thanks
    Thats great yours is working with you. My Pac has been in the shop since the 16th of June.. ugh... Just tired of it.
  • yottsyotts Member Posts: 10
    Is there anyway your attorney can call me ?
  • elmo3elmo3 Member Posts: 9
    I am sure they can but would it not be easier to call them? They have different attorneys for different areas. I am dealing with Burge Law Office in Dayton Ohio and work with Beth Wells. Google the tele# as it comes up right away, area code 937.
    Well you are lucky you found a attorney. Ive called all in my city and no one deals with :lemon: laws. I did make the mistake of calling and getting info from one off the internet. they are based out of califorina. they will hound you and call, email..ect all the time, even when you tell them you dont want to go with their company.
    I'm sorry to hear that!!!! It makes you very upset when we have to continue making payments on a car that continues to have problems. I know what car I will look for if mine is a lemon. (Dodge Magumn). The Dodge's really drives and rides good and no shudder from the transmission, smooth also going in and out of gear. Now why can't chrylser get it right???? Good luck on your car.
    I know.. its horrible to pay for a piece of junk.
    I like the magumn also, but they are discontinuing it, makes me wonder...
    I dont think Chrysler is going to get anything right for awhile. :lemon:
  • waterdrwaterdr Member Posts: 307
    The 4.0L motor and the auto 6 speed transmission actually belongs to Mercedes. So is the load leveling suspension.
    I believe you are mistaken. The 4.0L is a modified 3.5L HO. The 6 speed Automatic is made by Borg Warner. The Load leveling suspension in not unique to MB.
    Many Jeep salespersons told buyers that a Jeep Liberty CRD (diesel) was made by MB, which was a huge blunder. Some myths start out of honest intentions, but in reality stories turn out to be untrue.

justme
    I think that most car salesmen have an advanced degree in BS.
    I have found that it pays to talk to the sales manager first. Ask him what sales person does not have a high pressure pitch. He may well give you what you did not want, but the sales manager will tell him don't push. I have bought my last four vehicles from the same salesman. He is about 30ish. He listens to what I want, and follows my wishes and direction. The dealership is not a high pressure place and there are none of this going from the sales person to the after market person and then to the extended warranty person and then to finance. Two persons that is it. So maybe you live where they use high pressure BS tactics, try a place in a smaller town, often theycan beat the city guys.

farout
    I have found that it pays to talk to the sales manager first. Ask him what sales person does not have a high pressure pitch. He may well give you what you did not want, but the sales manager will tell him don't push. I have bought my last four vehicles from the same salesman. He is about 30ish. He listens to what I want, and follows my wishes and direction. The dealership is not a high pressure place and there are none of this going from the sales person to the after market person and then to the extended warranty person and then to finance. Two persons that is it. So maybe you live where they use high pressure BS tactics, try a place in a smaller town, often theycan beat the city guys.

farout

farout
    My Horrifica has beensitting since May 27 when the arbitrator decided that Chrysler should buy it back. First they could not come up with the correct papers. Next they came up with a form that I signed giving me the Friends and Family discount. I never saw this form again until about aweek ago. Someone had added or deducted, as the case may be, $2.700.00 in negative equity. The balance due on my PT was $10,000 and that is what the gave me for the trade. No one seems to be able to explain where the negative equity showed up. In Ohio there is a section that you have to sign acknowledging the negative equity. It was not filled out and I did not sign it. I think that someone at the dealership pocketed $2,700 which I never would have known about if I had not won my arbitraion.
  • katie24katie24 Member Posts: 1
    I am new to the site but for the last 2 days have read everyones issues. Yes, I have a 2007 Pacifica with all the same proplems. I purchased mine in May, with 30,000 miles as a Chrysler program car. I had the same shutter, lagging and shifting issues, very annoying!! I am returning my pacifica to the chrysler dealer for the 3rd time. They have replaced my TC and several motor mounts, and reprogramed the computer. I must say the shutter totally stopped, but the shifting is horrible. I love my car and want to keep it. I am taking it back this weekend for another follow up. I am not sure of the last program code but will mention the 21-010-08 that seems to have helped others. In earlier talk, someone mentioned an additive that helped the transmission, did anyone try this. It was my understanding it could void the warranty, but was it helpful? Can anyone give me solutions they found helpful that I can mention to my dealer, other than a buy back. Is there anyone happy with their repaired 2007 Pacifica?
    If an additive is added, let the dealer do it and have them document it so that you do not void the warranty. The sad fact is, I do not believe that Chrysler knows how to fix these cars. I though that mine might just be the last car I would ever buy. It is still sitting with 5000 miles waiting for Chrysler to come up with the money to buy it back.
    We are very pleased with our Pacifica Touring AWD ! We have almost 21,000 miles and we bought it Aug 31, 07. Yes we too had the trans. shifting hard and the shuddering problems. We has the TC replaced in Dec. 07. Until the March 08 reflash came out the shudder was still there. After the march 08 reflash there has not been any shudder issue. They did replace the park brake cables in may. We consider this the best of any vehicle we have ever owned. Too bad Chrysler stopped making the Pacifica this last May or Jume, 2008 was the last. The 07 Touring has more extra nice things than the 08, so be pleased with your 07. I hope you got the Lifetime Powertrain Warranty. The Chrysler Service Contract (warrnaty) is well worth it, at least we think so.
    RTemember with any complaint you read there is always tow sides to every story. But you can't hear Chryslers side.
    This is our 17 Chrysler made vehicle and with the exception of a 1996 Dodge caravan and a 2005 Jeep Liberty Diesel, whic both vehicles Chrysler totally replaced for almost nothing we have always been pleased. Hope this helps.

farout
    rhollis: I really have empathy for your situation. There is something very wrong! I would be willing to see what I can find out through a friend who works at Chrysler in the dept. that deals with some of this stuff, but i would need your VIN #. I f you want I will give it a try.
    But please, some of us are very pleased with our Pac's and got our transmissions fixed and works well for us. I really think you have hold of a dealer who just could care less, and is making it as difficult as they can.

farout
    Of course there is something very wrong. I should be meeting with the transfer agent tomorrow to get my checks (2) because the dealer tried to cheat me out of $2,700.00
    I bought my Pacifica thinking that it was the last car I would buy. I like the looks, comfort, handling, but not the problems with my particular car. It amaze me that Chrysler has no idea how to fix it.
    I have been buying Chryslers for years. I currently have a 1979 Plymouth Power Wagon with 1579 miles on it. It has been used solely for snow plowing so the body is pretty much shot and only the rear brakes work. It has never licensed. I also have a 1998 Sebring Convertible, a 2006 T&C, and a 1995 Dakota. None of this, and the fact that my family has owned something like 25 Chrysler products since 1989 makes any difference. I wrote to the Vice President of North American Sales and the answer that I got was some woman on the phone who said, Chrysler isn't going to do anything. How's that for good PR?
  • klutkeklutke Member Posts: 2
    I am seeking assistance in understanding on how to proceed with the buyback process. THe net is my car was purchased new 11/30/07 and currently has 7771 miles on it. I have had it in the shop 4 times...the third time the TC was replaced, last week i brought it back again and they did another repogram and put an additive in trannnsmission, and i am still getting the shudder. I looked at lemon law booklet and am writing a letter to submit...however if someone has other experiences/ advice i would appreciate it.
    klutke: I can tell you right of the bat the dealer you bought it from is not to swift! The Tc replacement was to have been done befory you bought it. There have been three reflashes for the shudder, the last one that did dothe job, and worked well with th eTC r&r was in early March. The additive your dealer put in I don't believe was part od Chryslers tsb for continued shudder. Have you used the same dealer all the time? Is the dealer a 5 star dealer?
    I have given several instructions about how to get a buy back, as I have had two in 17 Chrysler vehicles in the last 25 years. The last one was in April 2007 Chrysler bought my 2005 Jeep Liberty Diesel. It was in the shop 25 times in 14 months. Chrysler has been more than fair to everyone whom has followed my advice. DO NOT START A LEMON LAW repoet until you have given Chrysler a chance to make you pleased. There are some on this forum who have gone and done it their own way and only wound up with anger and waitingesults.
    So answermy questions and lets see where you are now. Give me the TSB numbers they dis, and you can tell us what dealer you have used, but no phone numbers are allowed on this forum.
    You did get the Lifetime powertrain warranty right?

farout
  • klutkeklutke Member Posts: 2
    Farout, thanks for getting back to me...I have gone to 2 dealers (none of which i brought the car from new)..the first one admitted that he didn't have expertise..the second one has worked on the car 2x and on the first visit replaced the torque converter and on the second visit did another tsb..so far tsb 21-008-27 & 21-010-08 have been done. I am taking the car back again this week...it is still shuddering and making a squealing noise when turning. The car has 7800 miles on it. Can you tell me how you know if the dealer is a five star?
    Hello again I have been out for some time unfortunately not because my Pac is better is just that is taking so much of my time to get the car fixed last time that I was at the dealer I spoke with the service manager and ask him for a ride so he can feel the car, when we were leaving the mechanic came close and said to the service manager ,I already told Mr. Schulz that this car has nothing that drove the way this cars does, any way we went for a ride he felt the shudder and the harsh down shift that my car does but told me that the Pacs are to be driven like this , he told me to drive a 08 to confirm that but there were not 08 with 4.0 on the lot so we couldn't make the test on the 08, I'm just tired ,I called Chrysler and they told me to take it to other dealer, I will but have to find some spare time.
    So far my Pac is 14,000 miles and honestly don’t like any other Chrysler but the Pac and I don’t want to go back to town and country I already had three and all of them great cars.
    If I change mine will be for other Pacifica 08
    Regards.
  • onelordonelord Member Posts: 9
    Ok, well after taking my wife 07 pac with 34000 mi to a local chrysler dealer for the 9th time and getting other things fixed besides what needed to be fixed i drove about a half hr away to a different dealer. After driving with them they were able to pinpoint the problem. It was the torque converter. When looking at the papers that would inform you of a bad torque converter I was floored. Chrysler had it on there web to show how the car would act if this was a problem I hope this will help someone. The maachanic said this is mostly found in the 07 or 08 due to a cheaper quality that they put in the pac. So they are ordering a new 06 tc that they say never had problems because it was made with better materials.
  • hufhuf Member Posts: 1
    I'm new to the discussion, and have had very similar problems with my 07 Pacific.
    The specifics:
    Touring AWD
    6 Speed Auto Transmission
    4.0 Liter V6 SOHC
    Took delivery March 2007 and transmission problems were apparent within a few weeks. Harsh shifting, shutter etc.
    The car has been "serviced" three times since then.
    The first time they: (Per their invoice)
    "OPCODE 21000405 - Transaxle - Remove and install 62TE 4.0 Liter engine"
    "1 68003520AB CONVERTER"
    "1 WR7353ate CONVERTER"
    "6 68026608AA FLUID FC: PART#: 6800352AB
    "21330150 TORQUE CONVERTER 3547 WC"
    The situation seemed resolved at first, but came back but in lower gears only.
    Took the car back six months later. They road tested but "....did not duplicate customer condition..."

Over the next several months I made mental notes of when and in what conditions the problem would come up. I noticed the car needed to be running for a while before the issue started again. I especially noticed it in extended stop and go traffic on the Interstate. There was pronounced harsh up and down shifting from first gear to second gear. None of the other gears have a problem.

The third time (This past May) I had the service manager get in the car with me, and though the symptoms were not as severe, he agreed and on the work order wrote: "A C/S TRANSMISSION HAS HARSH ENGAGEMENT 1 -2 GEAR SHIFTING"
    "CAUSE: FLASH"
    "18190640 Module, Powertrain Control (PMC) -
    Reprogram Module, Powertrain Control (PMC)
    Reprogram (B) (B)
    At the bottom of the work order
    "roadtested car flashed pcm to update software.

It is now August, I have 6000 miles left on the warranty and the problem has returned.

I'm going to give it another shot, and would appreciate any suggestions from my fellow sufferers. One of the postings asked for a VIN number. I'd be happy to share it if you think it would help.

Look forward to your comments.

Huf
    I'm happy that someone has the same 1 to 2 and 2 to 1 harsh down shift the shudder under 2000 RPM , I'll take it to fix this coming week for 7Th time I want to change it for 08 with no problems.
    To me it seems like that you are not allowing enough miles to train the PCM to learn again. From my experience it took anout 3,000 to 4,000 miles to completely run totally smooth. It looks like you don't put on many miles and that is a factor as well. When a reflash is done it does not all of a sudden work smooth as glass. You can speed up the PCM's learning by using the auto stick at the shift points you want. Just do that a couple of times each time you drive. By the way some 08 PAC's have had to be reflashed as well.
    Believe me my 07 had the same issues, and my service manager and the tec. is real up to date and what they have said has worked. So good luck.

farout
    I have a hard shift from 2nd to 3rd and a noticeable downshift from 2nd to 1st. But my shudder is completely gone now going on 6,000 miles.
    Hey, I had my tc changed at 3400 miles, reprogrammed, and all of the above and the stupid transmission sucks. It has now got 6200 miles on it and that should be plenty of time to re-learn the computer. I have never had so much problems with a new car other than this one. I have had old cars and they had excellent transmissions compaired to this pile of crap!!!!! Any suggestions????
  • hotsshotss Member Posts: 9
    Yes, contact the 800 number and also the service mgr where you bought the crappy pacifica, and tell them you want to explore a dealer buyback. That is what I did and in about 3 months time I now have a 08 Aspen for less than I was paying for the pac because I got all my payments back and put them towards the Aspen. Good luck, I know first hand what it is like having a pac with a lot of problems. You wouldn't believe what I went through with mine, i am just glad to be out of it and into something i can totally rely on.
    I was jerked around by Chrysler's inept dealers for a year. With incredible persistence on my part, and with the help of an attorney, they finally bought back my car. They went to great pains to cheat me out of $2,700.00, but I prevailed.
    I wanted to buy a 2008 T&C, but the dealers aroundCleveland all wanted at least $3,000 too much. I bought a used 2006 T&C which is a better body style, to me anyway, and I am satisfied. I will still buy Chrysler, but they really need to do some better training of their technicians and the customer relations people.
    Your anger sure comes out LOUD and clear! However if you want to get this resolved you have got to tone it way down. I have given directions to about 10 people with different Chrysler built vehicles that these got buy backs on. So Take what I have to say with a grain of salt or try it.
    Here are a few quick questions. Are you taking it to the dealer you bought it from? How many dealers have you taken it to? Did you buy it new? Have you owned and Chrysler products before and if so how many? Have you talked to your Service manager face to face and told him how unhappy you are? Have you talked to the Owner or Manager of the dealership you bought this at?
    Please let me know the above so I can help you start the best way.
    You should call 1 800 992 1997 and full explain your problems. ( you might get someone from India) if so tell them you want to talk to a US supervisor. Go to the Chrysler web site, and go to "contact us" and write out what you want.
    If you are TOTALLY sure there is nothing Chrysler can do to make you happy with this PAC then Tell your Service manager you want the Zone Rep called in on this for a buy back. Do this face to face and hand him a letter stating so. After that go to the Owner or Manager and do the very same thing and ask him to follow up on the Service manager.
    Best thing is to be polite, kind, and dump the anger! Tell people who ever you talk to that you appreciate their help! NEVER DISPLAY YOUR ANGER. REMEMBER NO ONE WANTS TO HELP A HOT HEAD OR A FRUSTRATED JERK. Be patient, show respect and you will always have the upper hand. Don't call a transmission stupid, it's a "not functioning up to Chryslers standards of quality". This will get you a whole lot further in getting what you want.

Farout
    I have not showed any kind of anger to the dealer or their dealership. I have only talked with the salesman and the service dept. I am scheduled for an oil change and rotate and balance the tires on saturday. I have not taken the car to any other dealership, but I have thought about it. Being Chrylser ceritifed does not always mean that the mechanics know how to fix the problem, and you can't just put the car on the computer to see what errors show up, not all errors show up this comes with experience of being a good mechanic to trace the problem. But, with the warranty you have to take it there. It is very frustrating taking your car there and them telling you that nothing is wrong and that the other models are fine. Well I'm sure that they are but not the 07 and 08 because the first car I test drove from their was an 08 and the transmission never once changed gears!!!! The salesman could only say I'm sorry but this has never happened before and we took it right to the their service dept. Now that tells you that they chrylser has a serious problems with these models and need to recall them. I can not afford to break down with this car and I have to send my payments in every month I expect to have a dependable car. We do have a jeep, and bought it used with 50,000 miles on it and never had a problem with it.
    I plan on talking with the service manager on sat and telling him that I am not happy with this car, and trust me I know how to keep my cool!!!!! You must work with this stuff all the time????
    My case has been settled, I have my money. My family CURRENTLY owns six Chrysler products, and I personally have owned between 20 and 25 since 1989. I kept my cool at each and every step of the way, but when my car sat at the selling dealers for 12 days and they claimed that they did not know it was there, it is difficult to keep one's cool. When a Chrysler attorney chooses another dealer but does not tell them why the car is there, it is a bit difficult for anyone to accomplish anything. When a letter to the Vice President of North American Sales is reaponded to with a phone call from a nameless woman who said, "Chrysler isn't going to do anything" what am I supposed to do?

Chrysler needs some SERIOUS customer relations training. I have been in the auto repair business for over 40 years, so I believe it is safe to say that I have just a slight clue as to what is going on with an automobile. When two outside experts drive the car, one of them drove it twice, and they both come up with the same conclusions that I came up with and what others who have driven the car came up with, it it extremely hard to swallow when Chrysler says all is normal.

Since I had to sign a paper when I received my settlement saying that I would not tell anyone how wonderfully I had been treated by Chrysler or I would lose my Captain Video Decoder Ring, I must bow out of this forum.
    d08: That's cool you have kept a lid on it. There are TSB's on the 07's, as far as I know the 08 have not had the TC problem. However it could be the 08 you drove had something else that felt like yours. I sure would hate to have been that salesperson! It sure made an impresion on you, and most likely others as well.
    The dealer can put the computer on and see if you are missing a reflash, or check by the vin if the right TC was replaced on your PAC. The list for TC R&R's went to March of 07 production I think. Those made after that were of with the TC. I presume you got the Lifetime Powertrain Warranty? The Chrysler Service Contracts for the 07's & 08 are Lifetime wraps as well. We got the Max Care $100. dedcutable. Bought with calling the Crysler Service Contracts, you can get 0% interest for 36 months, a good price is anything less than $2,800. Dealers cost is about $2,000. and will sell it to at the time of buy for that but the interest gose for the full time of the contract.
    Is your dealer a 5 star dealer? If so they should be up to snuff. The dealer I use is by most considered small and they do good.

farout