Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

KIA Tech-Info site with Online Shop Manuals

ray_h1ray_h1 Member Posts: 1,134
edited August 2014 in Kia
Here's the KIA do-it-yourselfer's "bible", KIA Tech-Info. The site is free to use after supplying a password of your choosing and an email address. Have fun!

Note to mods - could you post this on the other KIA discussions, make this a "read only" discussion, and delete this little "request" message? TIA!

Comments

• mickeyrommickeyrom Member Posts: 936
    As of today,there is no info on the 2007 models :sick:
  • oldronrunsoldronruns Member Posts: 2
    Just bought a 2004 Optima. Apparently only hard cover repair manual available is from the dealer and costly. Notice there are various CDs and access access rental online. What do you guys use for a repair manual. Thanks.
  • oldronrunsoldronruns Member Posts: 2
    Just bought a 2004 Optima. Apparently only hard cover repair manual available is from the dealer and costly. Notice there are various CDs and access access rental online. What do you guys use for a repair manual. Thanks.
  • mickeyrommickeyrom Member Posts: 936
    I have a feeling that most of us don't do our own repairs.Maybe you could find a manual on line,or go to the KIA site and download it and print.
  • captinm2captinm2 Member Posts: 2
    WERE CAN I GO TO GET INFO ON CHANGING THE VALVE COVER GASKET AND INSTALLING A NEW THERMOSTATE
  • captinm2captinm2 Member Posts: 2
    WERE CAN I GO TO GET INFO ON CHANGING THE VALVE COVER GASKET AND INSTALLING A NEW THERMOSTATE
  • cmhj2000cmhj2000 Member Posts: 381
    LOVE YOUR CAPS!!! NOT!!

Try my previous post. Most service info can be found there!!!
  • axle3axle3 Member Posts: 1
    Id like to get access for 2007 kia rio repair manual-im new to the site
  • cmhj2000cmhj2000 Member Posts: 381
    Again, message #6 has a link to an online repair manual for all Kias.
  • simon23simon23 Member Posts: 1
    Can anyone give me full instructions on how to locate and download a workshop manual,for my kia sedona 2002,2.9 diesel. My compter skills are very basic,and I have failed on every attempt.
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,148
    Go to this post:
    http://townhall-talk.edmunds.com/direct/view/.f10c8f5/5

Click on the link in that post (page took a minute to load for me). You'll find a link to online shop manuals for Kias there. That's about the best instruction we can offer, short of coming to your house and downloading it for you!

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• oldbikerbearoldbikerbear Member Posts: 1
    battery went dead in sportage and radio won't work . i have the code but don't know how to program it . i have put the code in and pressed the button and the radio plays but is still flashing . can anyone walk me throught the right steps to program it
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,148
    Hi -
    you're in the Kia Optima forum, in a discussion about shop manuals.

You might try our Kia Sportage Maintenance & Repair discussion instead - you can just click on my link to get there.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

This discussion has been closed.