Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Ford Edge Lease Questions

Comments

• ykamiykami Member Posts: 1
    Car_man,

What is the current residual and interest for 36 or 39 month lease of a Limited model with 15K miles per year?

Are the any rebates/incentives for general public or current Ford lessees?

Thank you.
  • chuck68516chuck68516 Member Posts: 195
    Car Man,

I ONLY need the 27 month lease rate and residual for the 2011 Edge SEL AWD for zip 68516. 10,500 miles per year. Thanks.
  • daddyjakesdaddyjakes Member Posts: 14
    Car_man,

What is the current residual and MF for 36 and 39 month lease of a SEL AWD model with 15K miles per year? I am in NJ.

Are there any rebates and incentives for current Ford lessees?

Thank you
  • leonardo1leonardo1 Member Posts: 2
    Can anyone tell me the MF for a 2011 Edge Sport, 3 year 15k miles per year?
    Also, how strict are they with proof of student status or employee PIN number?
    I really enjoy reading the posts in this forum and have finally decided it's time to take the plunge and lease one of these great American cars.
  • spridellspridell Member Posts: 10
    Now that November is here does anyone know what the MF and residuals will be on:

AWD Limited
    36 and 39 month lease
    10,500k a year

thanks
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi everyone. Ford is scheduled to introduce its new November programs some time later today. Please feel free to post any questions that you still have about the Edge's lease program again and I'll answer them for you as soon as I have the details. Thanks.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    AWD Limited
    36 and 39 month lease
    10,500k a year

thanks for your help once again.
    27 Months 10,500 per year for zip 68516
    2011 Edge SEL AWD. Thanks.
  • tower100tower100 Member Posts: 4
    Ford site gives sample leases for all Edges. Took worksheet to dealer. How much should I expect off a 2011 Limited when leasing? 30005 Zip Code. Dealer says they take away deep discounts when you lease.
    It is a crude estimate at best. You should easily be able to get $600 under invoice price on a 2011 Edge. I had several offers of that exact price and went with the dealer who was $500 higher than the others on my trade. I got a MSRP $37,225 Platinum White SEL AWD with 10,500 miles per year for $333.10 including tax on a 27 month. It's awesome and I am happy with the price. I ended up with $4,258.45 in cap cost reduction which was $2,758.45 in trade equity on my 2010 SEL and $1,500 for Red Carpet Lease Renewal.
  • andyrew82andyrew82 Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2010
    CAR MAN,
    I am looking for a quote on a 2011 Edge SEL FWD 15,000 miles w/ Rapidspec 202A. (Leather, Sync, Touch) @ 48167 Zip. Thanks!
  • netdoc1netdoc1 Member Posts: 3
    Got the following quote on an edge
    MSRP $42,240
    Discount 2,407
    Sale Price $39,833
    Acq Fee 595
    E.R.T. Fee 25
    Doc. Fee 154
    Tax 2,842
    Plates/Title 194
    TOTAL $43,643
    Payments on a 36 months lease at 12k miles per year will work out to $689/month

AWD, all the options obviosly. But the Monthly payment seems rediculous to me. Am I just nuts?.
  • ihatedealersihatedealers Member Posts: 5
    Hello Netdoc1,
    The discount of 2,407 is low. The adverstised discount in my state (Massachusetts) is about $6,000. Have you checked here on Edmunds New Car Pricing to see what the average others are paying?
    There are many other vehicles to choose from for $689 month. Shop around before you sign.
    Netdoc1,

Is this for a 2011?

I am picking up my AWD Sport fully loaded on Saturday.

MSRP $43,680
    39 months
    10,500k miles year
    total out of pocket: $2,100
    $467 month NYS tax included

that $689 is wayyyy too high
    Hey spridell. Ford's lease program varies by region. Its special lease rates for the 2011 Edge vary from 1.75% to 4.25% right now, depending upon where you are.

Ford Credit's residual value a 36 month, 10,500 mile per year lease of a 2011 Edge Limited AWD is 55%.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi chuck68516. Ford Credit's current base lease rate and residual value for a 27 month lease of a 2011 Edge SEL AWD with 10,500 miles per year in Nebraska are 3.5% and 66%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi andyrew82. I would be happy to work up a sample payment for you if you provide me with the full MSRP and dealer invoice price of the exact model that you are interested in.

Car_man
    Host
  • fordrules1fordrules1 Member Posts: 2
    Call Rye Ford in Rye, Ny. The service was great and the price was the best around. I promised the salesman I wouldn't tell everyone what I was paying but ask for ext. 125 when you call and I'm sure he will offer you a great deal as he did me.
  • lenamcdearmidlenamcdearmid Member Posts: 9
    I really would like to lease a 2011 sel fwd ford edge, with the 202a rapid spec package and vista roof. The sticker price at my local dealer is $35460.

I would love to know my lease options for this vehicle for my area. 30067 is my zip. thanks Car_man
  • lenamcdearmidlenamcdearmid Member Posts: 9
    Hi Car_man

39 months
    12k a year mileage
    residual- 19650
    MSRP- 35090
    roughly 465 with tax

this is the quote I was offered on a 2011 Ford Edge SEL with rapid spec 202a and vista. first month at signing. is this a good price ? 30067.
  • archmodarchmod Member Posts: 7
    Hi Car man. I am in Northern California, area code 94518. I am curious if the lease rates have changed for December? What is the current MF and residual for a 2011 Edge limited FWD for 15K/year? Are the numbers different for a Sport model?

Thanks for your time...
  • ctg1ctg1 Member Posts: 3
    Can anyone help me with my negotiated lease for a loaded edge sport (sunroof, vison, conv. package, cargo, etc) ? am i missing anything to save more on the below lease? dealer holdbacks or ford credits etc.? Thanks

MSRP: $43,4,00
    Negotiated Price : $40,900
    Roll in amount: $5,000 (old lease)

Total Lease Amount: $45,900
    Buy Down: $4,500
    Term: 39 months / 19,500 miles
    Lease Factor: 1.75%
    Residual value: 50%
  • ctg1ctg1 Member Posts: 3
    Can anyone help me with my negotiated lease for a loaded edge sport (sunroof, vison, conv. package, cargo, etc) ? am i missing anything to save more on the below lease? dealer holdbacks or ford credits etc.? Thanks

MSRP: $43,4,00
    Negotiated Price : $40,900
    Roll in amount: $5,000 (old lease)

Total Lease Amount: $45,900
    Buy Down: $4,500
    Term: 39 months / 19,500 miles
    Lease Factor: 1.75%
    Residual value: 50%
  • phillydillyphillydilly Member Posts: 38
    Looking for info on the following
    Ford Edge Limited AWD, no options
    MSRP is 36,845
    I can get the family discount - I understand this is dealers cost (can you confirm this?)
    so negotiated price would be 32,442 according to true car.
    Lease would be 36 month 15k a year.

also if you have residuals and money factor for Edge SEL AWD and Edge Sport AWD that woudl be fantastic.
  • phillydillyphillydilly Member Posts: 38
    Second car I'm looking at

Ford Edge SEL AWD, no options
    MSRP is 32,400
    I can get the family discount - I understand this is dealers cost (can you confirm this?)
    so negotiated price would be 30,000 according to true car.
    Lease would be 36 month 15k a year.

I'd also entertain two year lease if it makes more sense
  • bradindybradindy Member Posts: 1
    I was offered Ford Edge Limited FWD with 301A package plus upgraded wheels and vision pkg
    MSRP 40,155
    price offered was $38,400

36 month lease - 15,000 miles - I was quoted a residual value of 54%

Is that 54% of the MSRP or the sales price?

rate of 3.25, monthly payment of 635.00

I assume I can negotiate a lower sales price -- any ideas what the discount should be?

Are there other parts of the leasing equation that are negotiable? residual value? rate?

Thanks in advance for any advice.
    Hi archmod. According to the latest information that I have seen, Ford Credit's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Edge Limited FWD with 15,000 miles per year are 1.25% and 54%, respectively.

The lease rate for an otherwise identical lease of a Sport FWD should be the same, but its residual value is 1% lower.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi ctg1. The lease rate that you were quoted looks right. I don't believe that Ford is currently providing any cash incentives on leases of this truck. Just make sure that the selling price that you negotiated is close to dealer invoice and you're in business. You can confirm this by looking up this vehicle in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi phillydilly. This vehicle's lease program varies depending by region. Judging by your username, I will assume that you are in Philadelphia. Is that correct?

Ford Credit's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Edge SEL AWD with 15,000 miles per year in Philadelphia are 4.0% and 56%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of an '11 Edge Sport AWD are 4.0% and 54%.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi bradindy. The main negotiable factor on leases through Ford Credit is vehicles' selling prices. The residual value is set in stone and I don't believe that Ford dealers often mark up lease rates.

If I was in the market for a 2011 Edge right now, I personally would shoot for a selling price of $500 or so over dealer invoice and see what happens. You can look up this truck's invoice price over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com.

Car_man
    Host
  • memerfmemerf Member Posts: 1
    Car Man,
    Looking for money factor and residuals for the Seattle area. Looking at 12K or 15K.

Also, anyone around here purchased one? Prices paid would be helpful.

I promise to post my #'s as soon as I have some quotes.

Thanks,

Merf
  • blank3blank3 Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car Man,

Do these numbers look good to you on an SEL w rapid spec 202a and navigation (in Los Angeles)

31,526 sales price
    56% residual
    1% money factor
    39 mo lease/12,000 miles
    Hey Merf. Ford's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Edge Sport AWD with 15,000 miles per year in your area are 4.25% and 54%, respectively. The lease rate for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year is the same, but the residual value would be 2% higher.

Having said this, this lease program is only scheduled to run through tomorrow. Please feel free to check back with me later in the week for an update on what the new program is like.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey blank3. I need something to compare this selling price with, either this vehicle's MSRP or its selling price. Let me know what one of these numbers is and I'll gladly let you know what I think.

Car_man
    Host
  • islanders1islanders1 Member Posts: 1
    Car Man,

Do you have the new residual and money factor for the ford edge program on long island. I was told it would be changing. I was previously told the SEL had a 57% residual with a rate of 1.75% on a 39 month lease but it was only good until Jan 3rd.
  • fletchedmfletchedm Member Posts: 39
    Car Man-

Would love the same info (SEL AWD, 39 months, 12K and 10K miles) for Boston area. Thanks!
  • jbd2jbd2 Member Posts: 8
    edited January 2011
    carman
    can you give me residual and int. rate for a 2011 edge ses awd. 36 months and 10500miles per year, assuming a plus credit. also what rebate are out there. thanks 43055 zip which is central ohio
  • agillmanagillman Member Posts: 29
    Carman,

Can you please provide current residuals and money factors for Southern California for a 2011 Edge FWD? I'm interested in either 10,000 or 12,000 miles. Thanks you.
    What you were told is correct, islanders1. Ford Credit's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 Ford Edge SEL AWD in New York with 15,000 miles per year are 3.0% and 56%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Here you go, fletchedm. Ford Credit's current base lease rate and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 Edge SEL AWD in Boston with 12,000 miles per year are 3.25% and 58%, respectively.

The residual value for a lease with only 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey agillman. Ford Credit's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Edge Limited FWD in Southern California with 12,000 miles per year are 3.0% and 51%, respectively.

The residual value for a lease with only 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

There is a $1,000 cash incentive on leases of this truck in your area. Make sure to take this cash into account when negotiating the selling price.

Car_man
    Host
  • goangelsgoangels Member Posts: 4
    Hi Car Man - Could you please provide residual and money factor for a 2011 Edge SEL AWD (36 months either 12K or 15K miles per year) in Southern California?

I noticed from your above responses that the residual for a Limited FWD in Southern Cal was 51% whereas the residual for a SEL AWD in Boston was 58%. Is it normal to see such a wide gap in residual depending upon the trim level and the geographic location?

Thank you.
    Hi goangels. Ford Credit's January base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Edge SEL AWD with 15,000 miles per year in Southern California are 2.75% and 58%, respectively.

The residual value for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year is 2% higher.

Ford is currently providing a $1,000 cash incentive on leases of this car in your area right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • agillmanagillman Member Posts: 29
    Carman,

Thank you for your last response. It looks like the money factor and residual on the Limited are much worse than an SEL. I'm thinking that maybe I should just lease an SEL and add the options I want.

Can you provide residual and money factors in So. Cal. for a 2011 Edge SEL - FWD, with 12,000 miles.

Also, can you clarify if the $1,000 lease cash is in addition to the $1,500 incentive already offered on the car?

Thanks again!
    Here you go agillman.

Ford Credit's January base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Edge SEL FWD with 12,000 miles per year in Northern California are 2.75% and 59%, respectively.

The $1,000 cash incentive that is available on leases of this truck is not compatible with the $1,500 because Ford's normal consumer cash is not compatible with its special lease program.

Car_man
    Host
  • tarheelfan1tarheelfan1 Member Posts: 2
    Carman, this is the deal I have so far.

2011 Ford Edge Limited FWD
    36 months
    12K miles
    MSRP $37,320
    Residual is 58% or $21,645.60
    Monthly Payment WITH tax is $518.56
    Due at signing is $917.23 which includes first payment + DMV fees

What is absent in thes enumbers is both the purchase price and the money factor. I need one to reverse engineer the other.

Can you provide the money factor for the South Florida market? Think these are good numbers?
  • jj116jj116 Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2011
    Hoping to get February residual and money factors for 2011 Edge AWD SEL and Limited 12,000mi/yr in the Bay Area (CA)... Thanks
  • jrue24jrue24 Member Posts: 29
    Carman,

Could you please provide the money factor and residual for a Ford Edge Sport AWD for New York? Also do you know of any incentives on the vehicle. Thanks for all your help.
  • gurvygurvy Member Posts: 6
    Carman, this is the deal I have a quote for:

2011 Ford Edge Limited SEL AWD
    36 months
    12K miles
    MSRP $35585
    Invoice $33649
    Real Price $33349
    Residual is 61% or $21,573
    Monthly Payment WITH tax is $429.04
    Due at signing is $1214 which includes first payment + DMV fees

Missing is the money factor.

Can you provide the money factor in New York market? What do you think??
  • kccchristiankccchristian Member Posts: 1
    Can you tell me the current base lease rates and residuals on a new edge or lincoln Mkx in Missouri or Kansas at a 36 mo and 15k mi and at 39 mo and 15k miles please. Thx
This discussion has been closed.