Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Ford Edge Lease Questions

Comments

• osiris326osiris326 Member Posts: 1
    Car_man, you seem to be a busy man. Sorry to bother you but could you or anyone else tell me what the residual and money factor would be for a 2011 Ford Edge SEL AWD 12K a year for 36 months in Chicago, thank you.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    I'd be happy to help you out, tarheelfan1.

Ford Credit's February base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Edge Limited FWD in Florida with 12,000 miles per year are 2.75% and 58%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hi jj116. Ford Credit's February base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Edge SEL AWD with 12,000 miles per year in your area are 2.75% and 60%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2011 Edge Limited AWD are 2.75% and 59%.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi jrue24. Ford Credit's February base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Edge Sport AWD with 15,000 miles per year in the New York area are 2.75% and 56%, respectively.

Unfortunately, other than $1,000 for current lessees of competitive products Ford is not providing any cash incentives on this vehicle in your area right now.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey gurvy. Ford Credit's current base lease rate for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Edge in the New York area is 2.75%.

Car_man
    Host
    I sure can, kccchristian. Ford Credit's February base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Ford Edge SE AWD wtth 15,000 miles per year in the Kansas City area are 3.0% and 57%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are 3.25% and 55%.

Car_man
    Host
    No kidding osiris326. The Edge has been popular this week :). Here's the information that you're looking for.

Ford Credit's February base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Edge SEL AWD with 12,000 miles per year in the Chicago area are 3.0% and 58%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • johncarlosjohncarlos Member Posts: 2
    Hey Guru - Looking at a Ford Edge Limited AWD with Package 301A. Need to know residual and money factor in Louisville for 10,500 miles lease. 24 month and 36 month please and thank you.

John
  • johncarlosjohncarlos Member Posts: 2
    Additional question to the above. Are there any incentives for the 36 month lease. I saw on Fords site that they have a $1,000 if you Finance through Ford. My local dealer told me their term "finance" only applies to a purchase on not on a lease. What say you?
  • gatorinmngatorinmn Member Posts: 6
    Hi Car_man,

Can you please provide the money factor and residual on a 2011 Edge Limited AWD in Minnesota, for both 12,000 miles per year on a 36-month lease? And can you also provide the same for the 2011 Edge SEL AWD? Thanks!
    Hey John. Ford Credit's current base lease rate and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2011 Edge Limited AWD with 10,500 miles per year are 1.0% and 67%, respectively.

The numbers for any otherwise identical 36 month lease are 3.0% and 60%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Johncarlos, unfortunately Ford is not currently providing any cash incentives on leases of this car through Ford Credit right now. The $1,000 that you saw mentioned is only for vehicles that are financed through Ford Credit using conventional loans.

Car_man
    Host
    Here's the information that you're looking for gatorinmn. Ford Credit's February base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Edge Limited AWD with 12,000 miles per year in your area are 3.0% and 59%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2011 Edge SEL AWD are 3.0% and 60%.

Car_man
    Host
  • agillmanagillman Member Posts: 29
    Hi Carman,

Can you please provide current residuals and money factors inSouthern California for a 2011 Edge SEL FWD? I'm interested in either 10,000 or 12,000 miles and 2 or 3 year lease.

Thank you
  • anaomanaom Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2011
    Hey Carman.

Finally settled on a Edge. Had a quick question on what the residuals and money factor were for 12000/yr 24 or 36 mo lease here in Boston. Also as a returning Leasee do you know what my total bonus cash would be including what is currently available to everyone?

Also it looks like the SEL might have a better residual so if you have those numbers hand I'd appreciate it.

Thank you in advance.

Drew
  • momstruck1momstruck1 Member Posts: 206
    2011 Limited Ford Edge for $399 a month with 3,000 down ? Or $430 a month with 2,000 down ? For 12,000 miles for 3 years . Also getting the 301A package and FWD . this is in NYC area . Just wondering ... :confuse: We really like the car we are just in the money phase now ! ;)
  • jrue24jrue24 Member Posts: 29
    You can't tell by a monthly payment. Ask the dealer what the actual selling price of the car is and what the MSRP is. I wouldn't recommend putting money down b/c if the car becomes a total loss in a accident then your insurance co pays the car value less the 3K. . Go to truecar.com to see a good price for the car. Also leaseguide.com is a good site to figure your own payments to make sure the dealer isn't playing games. You just need the money factor and residual. Hope that helps. Looking to get my hands on a sport in the next month or two'
    Hi agillman. Ford Credit's February base lease rate and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2011 Edge SEL FWD with 12,000 miles per year in Southern California are 1.0% and 66%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease are 2.75% and 59%, respectively.

If you were to lease this vehicle with only 10,000 miles per year, its residual values would be 1% higher.

When negotiating your deal on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $1,000 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it through Ford Credit in your area.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi Drew. Good choice...I've always liked the Edge. Ford Credit's February base lease rate and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2011 Edge Limited AWD with 12,000 miles per year in Boston are 1.0% and 66%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease are 3.0% and 59%.

As you can see, Ford Credit publishes lease rates interest) rates for the vehicles that it leases. You can convert its published lease rates into approximate money factor equivalents by dividing them by 2400.

The lease rates for the SEL AWD are the same, but its residual values are 1% higher.

I don't believe that Ford Credit is currently providing any cash incentives on leases of this vehicle in your area right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • towsonnctowsonnc Member Posts: 9
    I've been looking for a Limited AWD Edge and spoke to a few dealers today. It sounds like the residuals stayed the same... 57% for 15k miles but the MF went up to 4% this month. I was told they increased the incentives though. $1000 conquest for coming off of a competitor lease plus an additional $500.
  • wallstreet1234wallstreet1234 Member Posts: 41
    edited March 2011
    I am in NY and interested in leasing a ford edge sel with 202A package and NAV, The price I was able to negotiate is 33,016. they told me lease with nothing down for 12,000 miles per year, 3 years is 480 per month

what is the residual and rate on this car (Is the dealer supposed to disclose that to me)

Also, my main worry is when I return the car after three year lease how particular are they with say dings etc, do they go over with a fine tooth comb? Will ford ask me to come in early to get it checked so I can fix anything on my own before I return it.

Am I required to do regular schedule maintenance or does dearler do that?

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!1
    Steven
  • njtechwarriornjtechwarrior Member Posts: 12
    Carman, would you be so kind to post the March 2011 Residual and MF for a 2011 Ford Edge Sport V6 AWD for a 36 month lease with 12k per year?

Can you also advise any incentives applicable to a lease?

Thanks
  • nygenenygene Member Posts: 11
    Hey wallstreet1234-

where was this dealer in NY (manhattan dealer?)...that seems pretty good..I am looking for the same, SEL Navi, AWD, but with 15kmiles and 3 years....so may want to see what your dealer offers

I just turned in a BMW X3, and they were pretty easy going- no issues on outside, even in manhattan, couple of scrapes and tears inside, not problem. BMW lease got too expensive, so now looking at the Pilot and the Edge...Honda offers $1500 wear and tear for free when turn it in

let me know what dealer gave u that price. thanks
  • fordcustsrvcfordcustsrvc Member Posts: 27
    njtechwarrior,

My name is Seni from Ford Customer Service We would be happy to look up your local area incentives, please feel free to call the Ford Marketing Headquarters at 800-334-4375 at your convenience. You may also check out www.Ford.com/Incentives, for local incentives on all of your favorite Ford vehicles.

Kind regards,
    Seni
    Ford Customer Service Division
    The dealer was diBlassi Ford in QUeens and I used X-Plan pricing for the $33,016 price I received.

Are all Honda dealers offering 1,500 wear and tear?

I am also looking at the Pilot, what prices and options have you gotten from Honda?

I never leased before so I am worried about turning it in after 3 years and they say you need brakes, tires, etc and you owe us 2,000 to cover that. Do dealers offer you an inspection before turning in the car so you can fix what needs to be done before you turn it in?
  • kona721kona721 Member Posts: 2
    Just picked up my Edge Limited AWD with the following:

302A Rapid Spec Package
    White Plat Coat
    Rubber Mats
    20" Chrome Wheels

MSRP $43,310

2 year/24,000 mile lease for $385 a month with $2000 down(includes 1st month payment & Acq. fee) plus MV fees. I got RCL incentive of $1250 and $750 coupon from ford.

24 month lease payments were less than 36 month!
  • pechu1pechu1 Member Posts: 1
    That's a great deal, where did you go? I'm looking for something exactly like that, Thanks
    Deal sounds good since it includes the 302A package...does it also include the moonroof and the Navi??
    Wallstreet-

Did tha price fro DiBlassi include the moonroof also? That would factor into how good a deal is....i am looking for 15k lease, and got prices for SEL with Navi, 202A, and Roof, but hard to compare bc of the 15 k mile lease

Re Pilot, yes, that 1500 from Honda for wear and tear is standard for Honda Corp, not dealer...I tried to get that type of info from the Ford Dealer in Kingston NY, but doesnt seem like they have standard like that, he was more nebulous

Kingston Honda Pilot EXL (but no Navi) 1053 down, 483 month, 36 mo, 15k miles....pretty good. Joyce Honda in NJ was similare $10 month cheaper
    No moon roof and 12,500 miles per year no money down 36 months.

I thought we could not use the 750 ford coupon for a lease only on a purchase.
    Not sure about a $750 Ford coupon? they offered me $1000 off for conquest lease-- you have to have had another lease within 90 days and show proof
  • kona721kona721 Member Posts: 2
    The 302A package includes the panoramic roof, Intelligent access w/ push button start, navi, adaptive cruise control, HID headlights, power liftgate, Blind Spot Monitor..pretty much everything you can get!

I went to Shultz Ford in Nanuet, NY...they are the best!
    Still looking for the March 2011 Residual and MF for a 2011 Ford Edge Sport V6 AWD for a 36 month lease with 12k per year?

Does anyone have the numbers? You can't figure out an appropriate lease without them.

Thanks!
    edited March 2011
    Hey njtechwarrior,

My name is Seni with Ford Customer Service. The information on MF and residual is currently available at your local dealer, as it varies state to state. However, we would be happy to look up any lease incentives, in your local area. Please feel free to call the Ford Marketing Headquarters at 800-334-4375, at your convenience. You may also check out www.Ford.com/Incentives, for local incentives on all of your favorite Ford vehicles.

Seni
    Seni - The reason customers like myself ask for the numbers on the forum is to ensure that the numbers provided at the dealer are accurate. Unfortunately, they almost never are regardless of the dealer or manufacturer.

I really like the Edge Sport, but having a hard time getting accurate info so I am likely moving on to plan B.

Thanks for trying to help.
  • rdxerrdxer Member Posts: 38
    edited March 2011
    njtechwarrior -- you are so right, getting accurate (and honest) info from a Ford dealer is impossible. I'm getting tired of the run around!

Drove an Edge Sport this week and was very impressed with the car. When I asked for some basic lease info all I got was mumbo-jumbo (and information that I knew was incorrect thanks to this forum).

Will be leasing a new SUV within the next 1-2 months. Based on my dealer experience, it probably won't be a Ford.
    Hi Steven. Ford Credit's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Edge SEL AWD with 12,000 miles per year in its New York region are 2.75% and 60%, respectively.

Generally speaking, most manufacturers' captive finance companies are fairly reasonable when evaluating the condition of vehicles at lease-end. That's not to say that you won't have to pay a penalty if your vehicle is in rough shape, but they usually aren't unreasonable. Most banks use independent inspectors to look at vehicles a couple of weeks prior to lease-end and you probably would have an opportunity to fix any issues on your own before turning your truck in.

Lessees are usually responsible for paying for maintenance out of their own pocket, unless the manufacturer offers free pre-paid maintenance as some sort of special promo. Having said that, outside of oil changes and tire rotation you really don't need to do anything on leased vehicles. I never do anything above and beyond that.

Car_man
    Host
    Hello njtechwarrior. Ford Credit's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Ford Edge Sport AWD with 12,000 miles per year in its New York region are 2.75% and 58%, respectively.

I don't believe that Ford is currently providing any cash incentives on leases of this truck in your area.

Car_man
    Host
    Thanks Carman. Sorry I didnt think to ask this but can you post the 24 month (12k) MF and residual for the 2011 Edge Sport AWD V6 base?

Thanks again, really appreciate it.
  • towsonnctowsonnc Member Posts: 9
    I did extensive shopping for a Limited model over the past few weeks, mostly on the internet. This is what i ended up with:

$485/month - $1250 down. 39 months. MF. 4%. Residual 54%. 15k miles.
    Limited. 300A, sunroof, 20"s, and NAV. $38,280 sticker. $35,842 sale price, not including $1485 in rebates ($1000 conquest and $485 first month paid). Invoice was ~$35,452 so I figure I paid around $1100 under invoice. I had a number of other offers around $499 with between $1500-$2500 down. It would be difficult to list them all given that they all had slightly different options and different MSRP/invoice prices. I think $500 over invoice before rebates is a fair target right now. I could've found lower had I been more flexible with colors. The Amex Zag website is also a good starting point if you want to be flexible. Some smaller dealers in the area were offering even more attractive prices. The 39 month option lowered the payment by $10 too so that appears to be more attractive (residual drops 2% so I was told).
  • scoli83scoli83 Member Posts: 1
    What is the residual and money factor for a 2011 Ford Edge SEL with the navigation package, but no sunroof for a 36 month lease with 12k miles or a 39 month lease with 12k miles?

$2500 down

Thanks!
    edited March 2011
    Hi scoli83,

My name is Seni with Ford Customer Service. The information on MF and residual is currently available at your local dealer, as it varies state to state. However, we would also be happy to look up any lease incentives, in your local area. Please feel free to call the Ford Marketing Headquarters at 800-334-4375 at your convenience. You may also check out www.Ford.com/Incentives, for local incentives on all of your favorite Ford vehicles.

Seni
    No problem njtechwarrior. The numbers for a 24 month lease of a 2011 Edge Sport AWD with 12,000 miles per year in your area are 0.5% and 65%.

Car_man
    Host
  • jchris2992jchris2992 Member Posts: 1
    Im looking to lease this same vehicle. I got a quote of $560 for a three year lease. Is your total payment $385.oo a month? Did you trade in a vehicle to get this price?
  • skimcoskimco Member Posts: 2
    Hey Car Man,

Im ready to sign on a 2011 ford edge sle awd with leather rapid spec202a,panaramic roof,white tri coat, and all the standard features of course. Im an Xplan buyer so i was told the msrp. 37,435 came down to about 35,340 and they are telling me with a trade equity of 1-2k and with 0 down the pmts. will be 456. Sound Good???
  • beba1beba1 Member Posts: 2
    I'm looking to lease a Ford Edge Limited AWD, with several options added. Can someone please tell me what the residual and money factors are for April in Michigan? Here is what i'm looking into:

Lease term: 36 months
    Miles: 15,000
    MSRP: 39,460
    Invoice: 36,602

Thanks!
  • oksoccer024oksoccer024 Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2011
    CarMan

What is the residual and money factor for Tulsa, OK (74037) on a 36 and 39 month lease with 15,000 miles for Edge Limited FWD and Edge SEL FWD?
    Hi skimco. If you're buying through the X-Plan then you should be getting a good deal.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi beba1. Ford Credit's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Edge Limited AWD with 15,000 miles per year in Detroit are 3.5% and 54%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi oksoccer024. Ford Credit's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Edge Limited FWD with 15,000 miles per year in your area are 3.5% and 53%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are 3.75% and 51%, respectively.

The lease rates for the SEL FWD are the same, but its residual values are 54% and 52%.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.