Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Hyundai Azera Owner Survey

theblackholetheblackhole Member Posts: 62
edited March 2014 in Hyundai
I found a survey from Hyundai in a pile of papers this evening. I have no idea when Hyundai sent it. It’s an Azera Owner Survey and it covers virtually all aspects of the vehicle.
It starts off with a SE or Limited and then a few options. From there it moves into:

· Satisfaction Rating
· Noise Exterior / Interior
· Body & Exterior Trim
· Heating, AC & Ventilation
· Electrical Components & Accessories
· Steering / Handling & Ride
· Interior
· Brakes
· Engine
· Transmission
· And then some basic info gathering

One thing I found encouraging is that they provided an “Unusual Suspension Noise” choice. Maybe I’m reading into this too much…but we can hope can’t we?

Has anyone else received this? It's a great opportunity to let someone hear your praises and concerns. It gets sent back to:
HATCI
6800 Geddes Rd
Ypsilanti, MI 48198 - 9919

Comments

• grayfoxgrayfox Member Posts: 166
    I received only one survey which was about 6 weeks after I took delivery of the Azera in March 06. Although it was a well known company, I forgot the name of it. It was not HATC, however.
    Tell it like it is!!!!!!!
  • grayfoxgrayfox Member Posts: 166
    I received only one survey which was about 6 weeks afer I took delivery of the Azera in March 06. Although it was a well known company, I forgot the name of it. It was not HATCI, however.
    Tell it like it is!!!!!!!
  • drdonrsdrdonrs Member Posts: 164
    Google HATCI and you will find that this is the "Tecnical" arm of Hyundai Motors and Kia in North America. There are names and phone #'s and this may be the breakthrough that we need for our unanswered questions. :)
    Don

Hyundai America Technical Center, Inc. Company Profile

Not willing to take a backseat to its Japanese rivals, Hyundai America Technical Center, Inc. (HATCI) also has designs on the North American market. A subsidiary of Korean carmaker Hyundai Motor Company, HATCI is Hyundai's design, engineering, and research and development headquarters for the North American market. HATCI's activities include design (body, chassis, electronics, and trim), evaluation and testing, quality improvement, and powertrain development. The company also serves the North American market needs of Hyundai affiliate Kia Motors. In addition to its Michigan headquarters, HATCI has operations in Alabama and California.

Contact Information
    Address: 6800 Geddes Rd.
    Superior Township, MI 48198
    Phone: 734-337-9499
    Fax: 734-337-3168

Key People
    • President: Won Suk Cho

Industry Information
    Sector: Consumer Goods
    Industry: Auto Manufacturers - Major
  • theblackholetheblackhole Member Posts: 62
    Curiously, for those of you that sent a letter direct to HATCI, has anyonne had an acknowlegement or responce addressing their concern?

Not that I expected a responce for filling out the survey, but I was hoping they would share results once they tabulated them...
  • floridabob1floridabob1 Member Posts: 1,190
    RE: 5
    I received no reply.
This discussion has been closed.