Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Buick LeSabre Accessories

jcclipperjcclipper Member Posts: 1
edited March 2014 in Buick
Hi everyone this is my first post on this board. Where can I get an attractive outside temperature and compass display, that could be put on the dashboard something accurate. It would be for a 2004 Buick Lesabre custom. Thanks,Joe

Comments

• voyager4voyager4 Member Posts: 2
    Hi, was wondering if anyone knew how to relocate the seatbelts on an 89 Buick Lesabre, Stupidest thing I even seen , putting the seat belts anchors on the doors !
    I thought of getting more belts out of another car and anchoring to the door post where they belong !! :mad:
  • partsmanpartsman Member Posts: 16
    http://www.autoaccessconnect.com/50nvsmiwicoo.html I have installed simular mirror in my 2001 Lesabre just follow above link ,there are many other places online also
  • breof5breof5 Member Posts: 2
    any help on how to program my fob for a 96 Buick LeSabre?
  • breof5breof5 Member Posts: 2
    sorry for soooooooo many questions-guess I REALLY need help !!!
  • joeblack1joeblack1 Member Posts: 52
    Does anyone know how to tell if an upgraded radio exists? I know the Limited has it by default, but don't necessarily want to pay for a Limited. I am looking to buy a 2000-2005 model with leather seats.

Another option would be to upgrade the radio and I'm wondering if anyone has done that and how it worked out.
    Thanks.
  • partsmanpartsman Member Posts: 16
    I have the celebration edition limited ( 6 speakers) and I don't see allot of difference between it's radio and my old 01 regular one . If you don't want to go aftermarket , change to better speakers and add a small amp in trunk
  • imidazol97imidazol97 Member Posts: 27,132
    Which year Celebration. I would swear that ours has 8. Two in the dash, two tweeters on the door, two speaks lower in the door, and two on the rear deck.
    Ours has a radio marked RDS.

2014 Malibu 2LT, 2015 Cruze 2LT,

• tomrefrgtomrefrg Member Posts: 1
    is it possible to upgrade a 2005 lesabre so that i can have an outside temp feature.
  • rectacrectac Member Posts: 4
    Where is pblm most likely. This is electronic...no cable. Sometimes starts working for awhile. I cannot make it happen even if pounding on it.

The cruise works but always was lazy and weak even when the speedo worked. Cruise action same before and after the speedo quit.

Does the fact that lockup works clear the vss of fault? No ecu fault codes.

So ..I have 2 qs to comment on. Speedo and cruise Any comments? Thanks.
  • rectacrectac Member Posts: 4
    NO SPEEDOMETER: Where is pblm most likely? This is electronic...no cable. Sometimes starts working for awhile. I cannot make it trip in or out, even if pounding on it.

The cruise works but always was lazy and weak even when the speedo worked. Cruise action same before and after the speedo quit.

Does the fact that lockup works clear the vss of fault? No ecu fault codes.

So ..I have 2 qs to comment on. Speedo and cruise Any comments?
    Thanks. PS I am a little apprehensive of pulling the cluster out of the car. Is it a booby trap or hopefully not. Many thanks.
This discussion has been closed.