Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Acura MDX with Technology Package

vaacuramdxvaacuramdx Member Posts: 1
edited March 2014 in Acura
I am in the Northern VA area. Purchased a MDX Technology Pkg for $41,100 a $3065 discount off MSRP - $44,165. I leased for 36 months with 12K per year. My payment is $616. I put no money down and paid tax/tags/secuirty deposit at signing - $1,524 due at signing. My suggestion is shop mid-month and begin negotiating towards the end of the month...dealers are eager to deal as you approach the end of month. I decided to accelerate my purchase to Feb..because of bad weather...likely had some impact on their willingness to give me the $41K. Good luck to all. Love the MDX...it is luxury....no detail was left off the vehicle. Wish for the dimming rear mirror, and power liftgate and why they did not include the rear sensors on technology pkg seems silly...

Comments

• lttmkd5lttmkd5 Member Posts: 19
    CAn you tell me what dealership you purchased? I got a quote from Pohanka Acura for $41600 for TECH pkg, which I was told was the "Costco price". I've planned on purchasing next month, pricing midmonth - then negotiating the last week of the month. I hope to pay @500 over invoice.
  • mike195mike195 Member Posts: 2
    I got a quote from Radley Acura on MDX Technology pkg for $500 over invoice.
  • scoot84scoot84 Member Posts: 21
    I apologize ahead of time if I am posting this in the wrong section. Can anyone tell me where I can get a list of the 650+ available voice commands for the 2007 MDX?

Thanks in advance.

S. Wilson
  • nealynealy Member Posts: 3
    How did the lease come out to 616?? Does that include tax or before. Was the security deposit refundable? Mine offer was basically show up with the 641 and drive it off. At least that was the verbal offer. Other dealers seem to be all over the board.
  • dms9dms9 Member Posts: 137
    It's in the NAV book they gave you, not the owners manual.
This discussion has been closed.