Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Fears of buying a Mazda CX-7 in its first model year - still justified?

2»

Comments

• Options
    1rubyred1rubyred Member Posts: 12
    cxlover, to each their own. I'm in my 40's, owned lots of cars and this one is a dog. Just expressing my opinion. Yes, my ABS failed at 7200 miles. :lemon:
  • Options
    cx7lovercx7lover Member Posts: 90
    Lots of cars? 40-50? You still don't represent the reliability of all others VS your CX-7.
    At the least 50 people has to had at least one issue(small or big) with every mass production vehicle made, and you're the first person I've ever heard of to have an issue with the ABS on the CX-7, and a "Lemon" is an unfixable car, with how many you've owned I thought you would know something like that, you know since you've owned so many.

People will swear up and down that VW's are awful and unreliable, and others will have one without one problem. Switch it around for yours and a few others cases. I've only heard of about 3-4 people online with a real lemon CX-7.
  • Options
    Yes, Yo. You sound like someone who has blinders on. You love the car, go for it. I'm letting people know what I think. Don't really care what your opinion is. It's meaningless to me.

I only buy new cars and if I have to keep going in and WASTING my time, then it's a problem to me. I regret purchasing the car. I am posting this for others who are considering purchasing the vehicle. I do NOT recommend it unless you like going in every few weeks to have some little "minor" glitch or NOT???? repaired or replaced. That's been my experience with THIS vehicle.
  • Options
    Yo. How many cars I've purchased is actually none of your biz, but I it's been quite a few. This car has less than 10k miles on it and it's over 1year old. It's a vehicle we use for errands and already in the shop 3 or 4 times. A dog, yes.
  • Options
    tidestertidester Member Posts: 10,059
    How many cars I've purchased is actually none of your biz, but I it's been quite a few.

Well, you did open the door to that question when you asserted you had owned a lot of cars. At the very least, I would be interested in knowing how many of them were first model year cars - seeing that it is the topic here. That would also be germane for others as well. :)

I do suggest to all that we tone down the confrontational tone and focus on the topic.

tidester, host
    SUVs and Smart Shopper
This discussion has been closed.