Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you received a recall notice for your car, but decided that you're not going to take it in to get it fixed? If so, a reporter would like to talk to you about it. Please reach out to [email protected] by Wednesday, September 26, 2018 telling us why you decided not to get the repair, and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.
If you experience loading issues with the login/register form, please completely disable ad blocker or use an incognito or in-private window to log in.

Other Outlanders

inventor68inventor68 Posts: 6
edited March 2014 in Mitsubishi
Has any one seen other Outlanders on the road?
Since owning mine I have seen only 3 others.

Comments

• dodo2dodo2 Posts: 496
    It depends where you live. I have only seen one on the road in Toronto, but I know there are more out there.
  • rcpaxrcpax Posts: 580
    I haven't seen one on the road except mine. Maybe it'll take a year or two before I see more 2nd gen models in my area.
  • growwisegrowwise Posts: 297
    Is that me? :P

I saw another one driving in the opposite direction once. Incidentally, its exactly same color and trim. Graphite gray XLS.
  • rcpaxrcpax Posts: 580
    I plan to blink my high beam lights when I meet the very first 2nd Outlander on the I see on the road. Sort of "secret handshake" :D
  • dodo2dodo2 Posts: 496
    Do you have a black XLS and park at Yorkdale?
  • My wife told me she saw one just like ours
    A graphite gray xls. She said that person beeped at her
    and waved. That person must have been happy to another Outi
  • In Orange County CA, car nirvana, I have only seen one or two (gray), apart from dozens gathering dust on the dealer's lot. Plus, one dealer in Tustin went out of business a few months ago.
  • lucymolucymo Posts: 13
    I've owned mine for a month now (2005), and I only saw a total of three Outlanders since I bought it + 1 before I bought it.

Mine is bright red, and one of the "others" was the same color. I was driving right next to her, and I didn't even recognize the car at first. :( I thought - what a pretty little Mitsu that is, I wonder what make it is... I got closer and I realized - it's the same as mine!!! I was so ashamed.
  • biscuit_xlsbiscuit_xls Posts: 194
    In the OC? Keep an eye out for my Diamond White Pearl XLS with...soon to be... black chrome wheels.

• biscuit_xlsbiscuit_xls Posts: 194
    I spotted a graphite gray XLS tonight with new South Coast Mitsubishi plates on it, in Irvine CA on Culver & Walnut parked in front of Golden Spoon. That might have been one of the cars I test drove! Looked nice.
  • I just had my 1st month anniversary with my new Outlander. I don't recall seeing any other on the road. Where are they??
This discussion has been closed.