Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Other Outlanders

inventor68inventor68 Member Posts: 6
edited March 2014 in Mitsubishi
Has any one seen other Outlanders on the road?
Since owning mine I have seen only 3 others.

Comments

• Options
    dodo2dodo2 Member Posts: 496
    It depends where you live. I have only seen one on the road in Toronto, but I know there are more out there.
  • Options
    rcpaxrcpax Member Posts: 580
    I haven't seen one on the road except mine. Maybe it'll take a year or two before I see more 2nd gen models in my area.
  • Options
    growwisegrowwise Member Posts: 296
    Is that me? :P

I saw another one driving in the opposite direction once. Incidentally, its exactly same color and trim. Graphite gray XLS.
  • Options
    rcpaxrcpax Member Posts: 580
    I plan to blink my high beam lights when I meet the very first 2nd Outlander on the I see on the road. Sort of "secret handshake" :D
  • Options
    dodo2dodo2 Member Posts: 496
    Do you have a black XLS and park at Yorkdale?
  • Options
    inventor68inventor68 Member Posts: 6
    My wife told me she saw one just like ours
    A graphite gray xls. She said that person beeped at her
    and waved. That person must have been happy to another Outi
  • Options
    spaceman210spaceman210 Member Posts: 50
    In Orange County CA, car nirvana, I have only seen one or two (gray), apart from dozens gathering dust on the dealer's lot. Plus, one dealer in Tustin went out of business a few months ago.
  • Options
    lucymolucymo Member Posts: 13
    I've owned mine for a month now (2005), and I only saw a total of three Outlanders since I bought it + 1 before I bought it.

Mine is bright red, and one of the "others" was the same color. I was driving right next to her, and I didn't even recognize the car at first. :( I thought - what a pretty little Mitsu that is, I wonder what make it is... I got closer and I realized - it's the same as mine!!! I was so ashamed.
  • Options
    biscuit_xlsbiscuit_xls Member Posts: 194
    In the OC? Keep an eye out for my Diamond White Pearl XLS with...soon to be... black chrome wheels.

• Options
    biscuit_xlsbiscuit_xls Member Posts: 194
    I spotted a graphite gray XLS tonight with new South Coast Mitsubishi plates on it, in Irvine CA on Culver & Walnut parked in front of Golden Spoon. That might have been one of the cars I test drove! Looked nice.
  • Options
    diybobdiybob Member Posts: 5
    I just had my 1st month anniversary with my new Outlander. I don't recall seeing any other on the road. Where are they??
This discussion has been closed.