Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Honda Accord Coupe Accessories and Modifications

billbird1billbird1 Member Posts: 1
I want to add fog lights to my Accord. It appears I have knockouts? already but I'm not sure. I'm looking for install tips. thanks

Comments

• cache22cache22 Member Posts: 6
    I have a 1991 Honda Accord Wagon EX with leather. It is very nice inside and out. The problem is I bought another Honda and my wagon will now have to sit outside in the driveway instead of the locked garage.Is there any reliable after market security system I can install in my wagon in case someone wants to break in? Thanks for your help.
  • carcrazyyycarcrazyyy Member Posts: 1
    So after driving my 08 Accord EX-L V6 for a few months now i have decided i would really like to upgrade the halogen bulbs to HID or Xenon. Does anyone have any advice where to go to purchase them, what type of xenon/ HID and has anyone upgraded their accord's headlights??
  • discount80discount80 Member Posts: 27
    Ok I found the light needed for the 2008 accord low beam its an hb4 which equlas a 9600 light. The stock light says 51watts and the sylvania silvertstars say 55w is it safe to put these in? I dont want to mess anything up.Thanks for your help.
  • james154james154 Member Posts: 4
    does anyone know of some good aftermarket web sites for 2008 and 2009 accord coupe stuff
  • patter_08coupepatter_08coupe Member Posts: 1
    Hey I was looking at your specs for the wheels you put on your car...I love them and would like to do the same upgrade to mine.. Now I cant find your post or site.. Please help me out..I have an 08 Red accord coupe, it not a v6 tho.. do you think I ca do the same conversion as your 2010???thanks
  • dg2012dg2012 Member Posts: 6
    A few days ago, I purchased a 2012 Honda Accord Coupe V6 with Navi. The 2012 does not come with a back up camera (2013 will). I decided to add the back up camera. I am leaning towards having the dealership install the camera for a few reasons, including to avoid issues with voiding warranties, etc...They wanted 1K, and I've only been able to get them down to 800K for the product and install. What should this cost? Any thoughts on whether it is best to get it done by the dealer rather than another car shop or best buy (or something similar)?