Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Hyundai Genesis Sedan 2009+

1111112113114115117»

Comments

• shagnatshagnat Member Posts: 78
    Help!! I just purchased a used 2010 Genesis 4.6L w/tech package. My navigation system is waay off. Is there a way to update it? The used car sales dude I bought it from doesn't know beans about the car, so he's no help.
    TIA,
    --Shagnat
  • tenpin288tenpin288 Member Posts: 804
    Go here: https://mapnsoft.com/us/hyundai/aboutus.asp

You can order map updates through them for your Genesis.
  • alonzo2alonzo2 Member Posts: 46
    I'm glad to know about this address. The dealer wanted over a thousand dollars for an update.
  • shagnatshagnat Member Posts: 78
    Cannot get the updates through MapnSoft if you have the Tech package. Only available through the Hyundai dealer. My dealer(s) want $345 for the update. This is ridiculous. Why Hyundai did that, I'll never know...... it's a BIG turn off more so than having customers update every 2 or 3 years at a more modest $100. Honda only gets $80 to update their Pilot (2012). So, does Hyundai really think their's is 4 x better than Honda? Nope, just stupid is all.
  • car109car109 Member Posts: 4
    it is poor service these days for the profit.
    Even the Genesis ride is poor compared to Park Avenue or Le sabre.
    That said, GM no longer produce cars with good ride such as the DTS,
    Lesabre or park Avenue.
    as for MPG with all the Techng. Hyundai and others could not get a good mpg of 45 mpg on any of their cars.
  • walt1walt1 Member Posts: 9
    What have people paid for the Genesis Wing Emblems to be installed all around on the hood, rear deck, steering wheel and wheels?

Bonnie
  • adamsboysgolfadamsboysgolf Member Posts: 5
    I bought my emblems online and they were very easy to apply myself. I found a youtube video that showed how simple it was.

Here is a link to a bunch of videos. http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=hyundai+genesis+badge+&oq=genesis+ba- d&gs_l=youtube.1.0.0i5.4259.13923.0.16412.11.9.0.2.2.0.77.576.9.9.0...0.0...1ac.- 1.11.youtube.yck71RvlzsY
  • buddycbuddyc Member Posts: 10
    I bought my Genesis right off the lot so equipped ... SO much better than the Hyundai "H" for sure ... can't tell you how often random people in parking lots and at gas stations say "Is that a Maybach?" Go for it!