Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Cargo Boxes for 2007 Pathfinder (Thule, Yakima)

limelightlimelight Member Posts: 3
edited March 2014 in Nissan
Hi, I just leased a 2007 Pathfinder LE 4x4, which I love already. Because I intend to use the 3rd row seating option to take a bunch of folks camping, I need to get a rooftop cargo box to store the tent, etc.

I've been looking at different Thule and Yakima models online, but I can't seem to figure out which one will best fit the factory-installed roof rack.

I also have a sunroof, with a wind deflector that I don't want to interfere with.

Has anyone successfully installed a rooftop cargo box on this kind of Pathfinder? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    tbjohnstbjohns Member Posts: 1
    So what did you decide on??? I have been looking at the Yakima/Thule cargo boxes too. We need some extra space for camping gear. It would be good to know what other Pathfinder owners are using. Any recommendations for a good cargo box???
  • Options
    tmtrantmtran Member Posts: 2
    The Thule Atlantis 1800 fits well on the top of my 2007 Pathfinder SE 4x4 with factory installed racks and sun-roof deflector. You can open the back hatch and liftgate without interference. I had to move the rear factory racks forward one screw hole though.
This discussion has been closed.