Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2008 Minivans

Comments

• maryh3maryh3 Member Posts: 263
    " Before any of the seats folded into the floor?"

And like I say, the leader usually doesn't get it right the first time. The Odysseys put the spare tire into the rear window to accomodate this groundbreaking feature. When their surprised competitiors counter attacked, they did it better.
    Some say the ESC systems kick in too late. I remember specifically reading this about Subaru's. They'll eventually figure it out.
  • thegraduatethegraduate Member Posts: 9,731
    Well, if that's the argument, isn't that true of just about EVERY feature?

Look at safety:

Disc Brakes<ABS<Traction Control<Stability Control

Chrysler was just behind the curve on that one. Not WAY behind, but behind. It's like buying a computer and having it become obsolete with the next model. That's going to happen every time, and likely so with vehicles and their features as well. That doesn't mean waiting longer to offer something makes it better, just later than the competition.

Say the 2009 Sienna comes out with a 6-Speed Auto, does that mean the Chrysler 6-Speeds were imperfect and flawed in design, and not as good as the 6-speed that the competitor offers?
    Not ALWAYS going to give problems, but often is the case. And keep in mind that the imperfections are often not seen until a few years of general public use.
    Hahaha :)
  • dennisctcdennisctc Member Posts: 1,168
    That doesn't mean waiting longer to offer something makes it better, just later than the competition. Say the 2009 Sienna comes out with a 6-Speed Auto, does that mean the Chrysler 6-Speeds were imperfect and flawed in design, and not as good as the 6-speed that the competitor offers?

Just like my company, we brought out a line of surface mount connectors for automotive applications. No one will have any remotely like this for about 7 years - it's all patent protected! Same could happen with Chrysler's 6 spd auto vs a new one from Toyota, later doesn't mean better.
    Same could happen with Chrysler's 6 spd auto vs a new one from Toyota, later doesn't mean better.

Right; that was my point. I'm off to lunch. Y'all take care. :)
  • gleppertgleppert Member Posts: 19
    I am interested in an '08 Sienna LE. Welcome any comments from current owners. Thanks.
    My father had a 2004, loved it, loved the dealership where he was treated like royalty! He traded it on a new Explorer because he wanted something more powerful to pull his RV, otherwise he'd still have it - misses the mpg :)
  • roberts5roberts5 Member Posts: 35
    We had a 1999 Odyssey that got 17.5 mpg over 94,000 miles. Our newer 2006 has the extra 40 hp and 300 lbs and fifth speed tranny, but it only gets 16.5 mpg over 16000 miles. I'll admit my wife takes it out of town once every two week for a short 35 mile trip to Norfolk. Hopefully you all have gotten better gas mileage.
  • wwestwwest Member Posts: 10,706
    Only 2 valves/cylinder, no VVT-i, no DFI....

NOT..!!!
    Which engine are you talking about? Certainly not the new 4.0L, which has a SOHC 24v V6.
  • fallsparkyfallsparky Member Posts: 5
    I was wondering how much a lease would cost on 2008 quest with moonroof leather . I think i can pay 380

I was quoted 2007 EX-L Odyssey .0028 50%res 800down 445mth is that close sell price of 27,100.

Also what is difference in 07 quest an 08 Quest. I am buying this week need some help please.

I want either one i need payment 350-375 i want leather either van HELPPPPPPPP
    Hey Graduate,

I got a site for you and the other power hungry/fuel efficient/ [non-permissible content removed] vs American technology debaters -- go to this site and enter into the debate along with the other readers:

http://www.businessweek.com/autos/content/nov2007/bw20071113_975898.htm?campaign- _id=rss_daily

Have fun out there!!
    I'm staying here, thanks.
  • ateixeiraateixeira Member Posts: 72,587
    Cool, it goes from 0-60 in just over 7 seconds, it seems. The clock is at 3 when he starts and still on 10 when he breaks 60mph.
    I have a 2007 LE, with package 3. We opted for the 8 seat model.

A similar 2008 model would be the LE EVP #2, for comparison purposes.

We are happy with ours. Paid $25,247 and got both power doors, 6CD, trip computer, basically a "medium" level of equipment.

The 268hp is sweet, do yourself a favor and don't even test drive this if you plan to buy anything else, because they will seem slow (even though they aren't).

We've gotten anywhere from 23 to 34mpg at different times, usually 26-30mpg overall on a tank of fuel. That's the amazing part - the most powerful van is also the most fuel efficient. It's easy to be one or the other, but both? There's no trade-off for the extra power.

Any regrets? Well, I was just promoted, so some times I wish I'd gotten a more loaded up model. $33k buys you a loaded XLE with DVD and NAV, backup camera and all. We went aftermarket for the movie player and got a bigger screen, so that's fine, but I do feel a bit of screen envy with my 3.5" GPS, vs. the 7" factory setup. I put a fish-eye lens on the back glass and it compensates a bit.

The catch was we have 2 kids and a nanny, so we use that 8th seat quite often. Noone has to crawl in to the 3rd row. We also use it when the kids take 1 friend, again nobody has to sit alone. If they bring 2 friends then they can sit 2-2, and you fold that 8th seat into a table, plus everyone can see the movie because the outer seats are spread farther apart than they are with captains chairs.

Basically the interior setup works perfectly for 5.

You can't get an 8 seat model with the XLE package, so even today I could not get exactly what I want.

And there you go - my #1 complaint is the packaging. You have to get run-flats to get AWD. You have to get a 7 seater to get GPS NAV. As many options as you will find, you're still limited in terms of what to choose.
    " However, when it comes to my cruiser, nothing beats the T&C Limited -- which I purchased with a friends EC number plus the current $1500 rebate for approx $33500 with NAV, swivel, and DVD."

Went back over the numbers for another poster and noticed that I forgot to add back in my deposit. Cost was $34100 NOT $33500 :blush:
    " The catch was we have 2 kids and a nanny, so we use that 8th seat quite often. Noone has to crawl in to the 3rd row."

A nice feature for families with young kids.
    A nice feature for families with young kids.

Haha, so is a nanny! :D
    Yes!

Expensive but worth it.

I'd rather drive a Toyota and have a nanny vs. driving a Lexus and having to give that up. ;)

Normally she'll sit in the middle seat, separating the kids. No fighting. Of course they're too busy watching a movie.

The wife likes it so much that when the nanny isn't with us she'll fold the front seat flat and sit in the back with the kids, put her legs up on the seat back.

I gotta talk her in to driving so I can sit back there! :D
    "Haha, so is a nanny!"

So is 0-60mph in 5 seconds!!
  • carcom2carcom2 Member Posts: 212
    What was the MSRP on your vehicle? Seems like now Chrysler is offering $1500 rebate on T&C Limited or 0% financing. Wonder if the dealer can give you both?

Seems like a great deal. According to Chrysler's build your own - looks like Base MSRP for your van is $40215, right? minus $1500=$38715.

What color did you order?
    Best of luck with it. How long does it take to get a special order T&C Limited delivered.
    What was the MSRP on your vehicle? Seems like now Chrysler is offering $1500 rebate on T&C Limited or 0% financing. Wonder if the dealer can give you both?

I'll bet you the farm that's theres probably other dealer incentives on the Chrysler. Stop at a book store and find the latest automotive news (near auto mags,looks like a newspaper) and all incentives are in the back. Just saw yesterday that T&C sales are up 26% due to redesign, but they should be able to negotiate better than the $1500, the dealer has wiggle room too.

You nailed the MSRP. I don't know about getting both the low financing and cash rebate. I was aware of the rebate from Chrysler's website.

Seems like a great deal. According to Chrysler's build your own - looks like Base MSRP for your van is $40215, right? minus $1500=$38715.

But don't forget I got the EP price from the Chrysler employee EC program. Yes it was a steal and I am excited. I know there will be greater rebates in the spring or summer but I was getting a good price plus a rebate so why not enjoy a good deal now!! Besides the Chrysler employees will get to give out 2 EC numbers next year again. With this being November, they are more willing to give them before the year ends.

What color did you order?

Why Black of course. As they say in the Wall Street Journal "It should be available in no other color".

http://publication.samachar.com/pub_article.php?id=182165&navname=Autos&moreurl=- http://publication.samachar.com/wallstreetjournal/weekendleisure/autos.php

Best of luck with it. How long does it take to get a special order T&C Limited delivered.

They say 6-8 weeks. I'm really hoping that it comes in before X-mas as we have a long trip planned. If it does not I will have to use the 172K "Old Faithful" which needs 2 tires.
  • lgret13lgret13 Member Posts: 21
    I just picked up my 08 T&C Limited on Nov. 10th and we factory ordered it on October 7, but the dealer actually did not submit the order until the 11th b/c i wasn't sure if i wanted to add the DVD players and nav. The only option we eventually ordered was the trailer towing package. (I have a Garmin and two portable dvd players and the additional cost to my wife did not justify having them intergated into the car considering we seldomly use them, I would have like to have them built in for the ease when we do use them :( )

The cool thing is the window sticker says the car was specially built for us with our names on it.
  • hansiennahansienna Member Posts: 2,312
    Drive a 2008 Sienna in the morning or late afternoon to see if the glare off the shiny circles around the gauges is annoying. :shades:
    LE models and up have tinted windows. The sun doesn't shine on the guages directly.

The CE guages are different, too.
    I'm leaning towards black too. I saw a Limited in black- the paint was awesome- it had specks of other colors in it - is that what yours will look like?

Did you get the grey or beige leather. I haven't seen beige in person, but I think that's my preference.

Let's us know when you get it. Hope it's in time for your trip.
    I rec'd a $500 coupon in the mail good if I take delivery by 1/2/08 if I recall the correct date.
    I think the $1500 cash incentive might increase in December - which is just around the corner. I don't see how the $500 will still be useful to me- if I don't order until Dec, the van will most likely not be delivered on time.

If you do the math - I think the 0% financing for 3 yrs in lieu of the $1500 cash incentive is a better deal if you look at the time value of money - putting down a small deposit and still, let's say financing low $30's at 0%. The $30K+ with the declining balance to pay off the car left in the bank at let's say 4%(I'm getting more than that currently) over the 3 yrs, will save you more than the $1500 cash incentive. And I like the idea of 0% financing.

The above is probably only a good way to go for someone that would be paying 100% cash up front though.
    Congratulations.

I hope the van is as good as you expected. What color is the int./ext.?

I think I want the towing package too - although I probably will not be towing - simply because I think the van drives better with the adjustable suspension.

What are your thought on that? Did you test drive with and without a towing package?

So after a little over a week of owning the T&C, we're all interested in your impression.

Best of luck with it.
    I got the gray interior. I really loved the tan but I have 4 kids, and one just turned 5. If it was up to me I'd get a black leather interior. Kids trash whatever you buy so the darker the better.

I believe your $500 coupon is to encourage you to buy off the lot. If you go to the Chrysler site and "Build Your Own", then search for your exact (or close enough) match at the local dealers, you might find it. Then the coupon comes into play.

The financing is a good idea if you are organized and remember to pay it off and if there are no hidden processing fees (which I doubt) etc. However, Uncle Sam and your State governor will want to take anywhere between 20% - 50% of what you earn on that money -- so if you earn 4% -- it really becomes roughly 2.5% after taxes. It probably is in your interest to take the free financing, but not to the degree your scenario displays. If car interest was deductible like mortgages, it would be a different story.

Towing package would be nice but I believe it effects the gear ratio and might effect the gas mileage negatively. If anyone knows the answer to this please let me know.
    Towing package would be nice but I believe it effects the gear ratio and might effect the gas mileage negatively. If anyone knows the answer to this please let me know.

I don't think the gear ratio is effected, it wasn't on my 2005.

I love the cream interior too....SHARP, and with the wood trim, very nice......but I take two mutts to the barkpark, they jump in lake, and back into minivan. Can you imagine trying to keep it clean - kids or dogs!!
    I saw the beige leather today & prefer it too over the grey.

I wasn't very impressed with the power 3rd row. It takes much longer than the manual seat to reposition and when I pressed the stow button, I realized too late the head rest wasn't all the way down and as it tried to fully stow, the seat popped up a bit. So I pushed the head reat all the way down. Then the power buttoms didn't seem to do anything for at least 5 minutes. Kind of annoying. Although there is a power recline as well on each side, I think I will save the extra hundreds of dollars by getting the manual seats.

Do you think the amount of padding & the seat and seat comfort is the same for both the manual and power 3rd row?

BTW, the beige interior has a much darker brown carpet.

I'm not that thrilled with the sound system. It's not bad, it's just not outstanding. Not great reception on a lot of FM stations that come in clear on my other cars. And even listening to SAT & CD's, the sound isn't bad, and better at louder volumes, but the Equalizer mid and treble contols do not add much mids or highs over the controls set to flat. The sound is a compromise compared to what I have already. I think they need to use better speakers in this new van.

And this is not a fluke. That's the same impression I had every time I checked out the sound on other T&C's.
    Do you think the towing package improves the ride even without towing anything? Cornering for example?
    How much extra weight is the towing package? Is there more maintenance required for the heavy duty components? More expensive fluids? More fluids?
    I have the brilliant black exterior with the beige interior. I thought both interiors were too light for a minivan b/c the grey leather to me looks white with a tint of grey. I thought the beige interior matches the wood trim better and the carpet is a darker tan.

As for the towing package, the reason I went for it is was first, you have the heavy duty components which would help with the longevity of the van in general, second if you look at other minivans with a full load of adults the rear is usually dragging, the payload for the van is approximately 1200lb and with a full load of people and luggage you can easily exceed the weight limit or be very close to it and the van is dragging, third the ride is a little more stiffer and handles better than without it and less floaty, and forth I do plan on putting a htich on the van for a bike rack and a loaded bike rack adds weight and the weight is out past the rear axle and bumper and tends to drag down the rear without the tow package.

I test drove a van without it and found the back ends tends to bounce a little more without it. I am very surprised at how this van handles and pleasantly surprised how flat it is in the corners. I traded a Buick rendezvous and found that to feel tippy in corners but this van is surprising flat. It terms of handling I think it&#146;s a great for a van, this is not a sports car, it&#146;s a family vehicle, which turned me off from the odyssey which I felt was too stiff and noisy. I found the ride comparable to the Toyota sienna FWD as far as I can remember, I test drove them 1.5 months apart.

Also, the gear ratio is same as a van without the tow package and does not affect mileage and should not affect maintenance costs.

The van is surprisingly quiet and I can talk to my almost 4 year in the third row without raising my voice very high (I am facing forward) and I can hear him very well. My wife loves the van. I found the driver seat more comfortable for me than the sienna. The sienna I felt that my shoulders and upper back were way off the seat and lumbar at its most recessed position was still digging into my back. Also, the sienna i felt that the dash is right on top of your legs and as for legroom I felt I had to significantly tilt the seat in the seinna to have sufficient legroom versus the t&c. But again comfort is all subjective.

As for the third row power seat, the manual seats fold much faster, but I found I would rarely use it and not worth the money, something else to break, btw the padding is the same. As I said before my son sits in the third row and my two month old is in the passenger side second row seat and I keep the driver side second row stowed for easy access for my son which he loves that nothing is in front of him. When I take another person, my mother or father in law I pop the second row seat out of the floor and go. Neither one complained about the comfort of the stow n go seat and I have sat in it and found it fine. With the stow n go seat you must make sure the headrest is all the up and if you recline the seat slightly I found it quite comfortable. If you compare the stow n go to the sienna or odyssey that is not a fair comparison since the swivel n go are the full captain chairs and granted when I sat in them they are more comfortable in general. However, most of the time I have the second row stowed on one side, its easier to put packages in the van on that side when the truck is filled with strollers and easier to pop it up to have an adult enter the van without squeezing between two seats to get to the third row. When I will take a long trip with my family I will move my sons car seat to the second row anyway and the actual comfort for the stow and go is not relevant at that point in time.

I can keep going on with my impressions but if you want me to comment on anything pacticular let me know.
    I just received the $500 coupon today but i had rebate of $1500 which is the same as the coupon plus the current $1000 rebate.

As for the rebate verses financing it all depends on the number of months and the rate, at 36 months there is a difference but not as great as it appears over the life of the loan, whereas the 60 months with 3.9% or 1500 is minimal

months-- rate -- amount-- pmt -- total paid
    60-- 3.900%-- $31,500.00 -- ($578.70)-- $(34,722.00)

(1500rebate) 60-- 6.000%-- $30,000.00 -- ($579.98)-- $(34,799.04)

36-- 0.000%-- $31,500.00 -- ($875.00)-- $(31,500.00)

(1500 rebate) 36-- 6.000%-- $30,000.00 -- ($912.66)-- $(32,855.69)

if you have excel there is PMT function that can be used to calculate the above using differnt rates and amount financed and you can make a chart comparing all the rates and amounts and months etc....
  • bristow1bristow1 Member Posts: 2
    Here is a great list of things to look for in a minivan. It opened my eyes to see some of the options out there now and realize that we are living in an awesome world!
    http://www.used-car-resource.com/?loadblog=721
    Interesting list...MANY items have little or NO value. I'll list the little or NO value items listed that are on my 2006 Sienna LE (by list number).

#2. 2nd row re-configuration. Very difficult to move right 2nd row seat to the middle to make a bench seat. Easier to get in just folding the seat down and folding forward.

#4. Tire pressure monitoring system. I often check the tires MORE accurately with a tire gauge.

#5. Rear window power down (actually refers to power down windows in sliding doors). TOO much wind noise at highway speed. Could cool down van much faster by leaving power sliding doors open a few minutes before moving.

#6. Telescoping steering wheel. The Sienna does NOT telescope or tilt enough to have any value. The optional Power Adjustable Brake and Accelerator Pedal of Chrysler would have much more value.

#7. Conversation mirror. VERY little value and is mostly a gimmick for young children to enjoy.

#10. Hard drive and MP3 input. The 6 CD's in the 6 CD in dash changer have enough storage to last longer than the trips take.

#15. Folding tray between driver and front passenger seat. I took that tray OUT of my 2006 Sienna. It is much more useful to have the extra space.

I don't have many of the other items on the 17 item list that are "Nice to have but OVER priced". :shades:
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! Bird is in the oven, so I can post :)

I noticed this list is prior to the new generation from Chrysler. Chrysler now offers all of these items. For as little as adding that little conversation mirror costs, I wish my 2005 had it - keep an eye on the dogs while driving :) Some tire pressure systems are very accurate, I think on base chryslers you just get a warning if pressure gets low but on higher end models you get constant readings. Adjustable pedals are much safer than telescoping steering wheel due to airbag position (you don't want to be hugging that steering wheel when airbag explodes).

I was at the mall here in Auburn Hills last night and near the food court Chrysler had a bunch of minivans on display, opened up and showing them to everyone. It was actually Chrysler promoting them, not a local dealership. I got to crawl around every variation almost. Thing I noticed though...there actually are significant differences between the Dodge and Chysler, at least on the 08s:

1) The carpet was definitely thicker and more luxurious in the Chrysler.

2) The leather was glove soft and very luxurious in the Chrysler, whereas the Dodge's was like hard vinyl and much larger graining.... might as well stay with the cloth in my opinion.

The Chrysler people were very knowledgeable too, I asked about lighted window controls and they said YES, and immediately demonstrated them. I was thinking they didn't light because I was turning on headlamps and they didn't light up....but you need the key turned on for them to work.
  • mfletou1mfletou1 Member Posts: 508
    I'm now a minivan owner. So you all can bash me full throated now since I'm officially "biased" (having actually bought one of these vehicles).

Yesterday we bought a 2007 Honda Odyssey EX-L, black with ivory leather. For those not familiar with Honda's packaging, the EX-L adds leather, sunroof, and heated seats.

List price on the vehicle was $32290, including accessories. I paid $25294, including freight and processing.

I couldn't touch a Sienna or Grand Caravan with the EX-L level of equipment for anything close to that price.

This is the first Honda I've owned, so I'm coming into it not knowing entirely what to expect.
  • bobw3bobw3 Member Posts: 2,989
    I guess opinions differ

- sliding one of the 2nd row seats over to make a bench makes it much easier to access the 3rd row
    - most people don't regularly check their tire pressure, so this is a must
    - rolling down the windows while driving on the highway isn't a good idea because of the noise, but around the neighborhoods it's great
    - my wife uses the conversation mirror all of the time when in the front passenger seat
    - I've been in situations where you only need a small adjustment of the wheel to make it more comfortable
    - the folding tray is used for the cupholders and other stuff, and my wife can put her purse underneath it
    - if you ever had a CD skip or get scratched by kids, then you'll appreciate the hard drive and IPOD input

to me (and just my opinion), the stowNgo and swivelNgo are 2 big gimmicks.

As far as the stowNgo...whenever I need to use the van for a cargo van, I take out the car seats, clean out the normal stuff that's in there, and take out the second row seats, and go off to Lowes. I can't imagine a situation where I'll have a van full of kids and stuff and then decide to pop to Lowes for some sheets of plywood. To me, it's not worth having uncomfortable seats 360 days a year just to save about a minute each to remove them.

As far as the swivelNgo...I don't think I want to drive down the highway with my kids in the back with a table between them...one emergency stop and you've got a bad situation. And when we're on a road trip and we want to stop for break, the last thing we want to do is stay IN the car, turn the seats, set up a table and eat, play a board game or whatever...we want to get OUT of the car and eat on a picnic table at a rest stop, stretch our legs, etc. So it seems dangerous to me to use the table when moving and crazy to use it when stopped.

Just my opinion...
    CONGRATULATIONS on your nice new 2007 Ody EX-L that you stole - oops, got for a very low price. :shades:
  • bobw3bobw3 Member Posts: 2,989
    Was there any trade-in or financing in your deal?
    Very good info. Thanks. Hope you're enjoying the T&C.
    What do you think about the stereo system - CD/SAT?

For the myGig (did you get NAV too?) what voice commands are available in general?

Can the NAV screen be a full screen? In the car I test drove, the map was on half & other stuff on the other half. The sales guy wasn't too familiar w/ it yet.

Anyone stop and tell you how nice your T&C looks?

Does Black show up the dirt fast?
  • mfletou1mfletou1 Member Posts: 508
    Ha. Thanks. I worked for over a month on this deal so I was happy it worked out.

No, no dealer trade and I had my own financing through a credit union. (5.99%/84 months which nobody could match).

We sold our car separately to CarMax for $1500 over what any dealer would give us for it, but that was a seperate transaction.

The $25294 includes freight and dealer processing. With taxes (VA 3%) and tags, it came to $26103 OTD.

I had been working with half a dozen other dealers, but Herson's was the cheapest by $500. I will say that working with the internet departments makes a world of difference. I wouldn't hestiate to recommend a number of the dealers I worked with--the others were upfront to me about how low they could go. I had made the same offer to other dealers and two of them told me that if Herson's accepted I shouldn't hesitiate to take it.

As far as the comparison with other vans, I also would recommend the Sienna. The XLE has a few features (power liftgate most notably) that the Ody EX-L doesn't. In this instance, though, the price differential was huge.

Driving characteristics are a matter of preference, but we did prefer the Ody's steerng, handling, seats, driving positions and second row room. The Sienna's powertrain is excellent and it is also very high quality. For whatever reason, though, our carseat fit much better in the Ody--even with the front passenger seat all the way back, there was still tons of clearance room, but in the Sienna you had to push it forward.

Plus, frankly ANY minivan was a little tough for us to come to grips with. We're young--under 30--so the Ody's handling at least provides the least amount of transition from the car world to the van world.
    In my region, there is a $1500 cash incentive and I have the additional $500 coupon = $2000.

It would be amazing if Chrysler decides to offer the above plus 0% financing for 36 mo. But I won't hold m breath waiting for that to happen.

Still like the idea of 0% vs the cash incentive. Depends on where the money gets invested if I don't pay cash.
    I think the stereo is good, but if you are an audiophile it may not meet your needs. As for the CD is nice that you can download the songs onto the MYGIG which elimiates the need for a changer. As for the sat i never really cared for it, i had it in my 300c for a year never listened to it much, also living in long island it cuts out alot going under over passes, trees, tall buildings in manhattan occasionally.

I don't have the navigation, i have a portable garmin (250w its 4.3inch wide screen) and it meets my needs, the car i traded in did not have nav and I bought the garmin. I believe the nav screen should show both, many times its zoomed out and when you approach a turn it shows a zoomed in version of the turn, thats what my 300c does, but its the older chrysler system without touchscreen. If i leave it on just map, without a pre-programed directions, it shows the map on the entire screen.

I've had a few people compliemnt me on the looks of the van and were surpised at how nice it was inside. A few of my firends like the exterior b/c it kinda gives off a SUV appearance when compared to the sienna or honda, i guess its the more sqaure and upright front end. I think the van just looks more elegant/luxury than the others particulary in black.

And the black gets dirty very fast, but i would not get any other color, looks great with all the chrome. my 300c is black too. The t&c looks like my 300c made ito a minivan.
This discussion has been closed.