Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Chevrolet Avalanche Lease Questions

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
Ask your Chevy Avalanche lease questions here!

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Comments

• turbo01fireturbo01fire Member Posts: 4
    I am looking into leasing an '07 LS or 1LT Avalanche for 24-39 months and 15k miles per year. What are the current base lease rates on them? Residuals/money factor/etc is what I am looking for.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Here's the information that you're looking for, turbo01fire. GMAC's current base lease rate and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche with 15,000 miles per year are 6.9% and 67%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease are 6.9% and 60%. The numbers for a 39 month lease of this truck are 6.9% and 59%.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • carsarefun1carsarefun1 Member Posts: 1
    Looking to lease an '07 or '08 AV LTZ. MSRP is $48,630. Prefer 24 or 36 term with 15k annual miles. The local dealer has a '07 available, but I'm concerned I would take a bath on the residual since it's late in the model year. Is GMAC offering any special incentives in the NE region. I'm coming off a GMAC lease. Can you provide current money factor rates along with residuals.
  • mdc99mdc99 Member Posts: 7
    I am considering an 08 Avalanche lease. I am probably looking at 39 month with 12-15,000 annual miles. Can anyone provide current residuals and money factor. Also the effects and use of any current promotions, including owner loyalty. Thanks
    Here's the information that you're looking for, mdc99. GMAC's July base lease rate and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2008 Chevrolet Avalanche with 15,000 miles per year are 7.2% and 59%, respectively. The residual value for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year would be 3% higher. Any available loyalty cash would be compatible with this program.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • bwingertbwingert Member Posts: 1
    Have seen previous posts in past years of having a Lease calculating spreadsheet available upon request. If still available please send one to me?

If a Sreadsheet is not still avaiable could you calculate my lease payments, Residual, etc. Am looking to lease an 2010 AV LTZ. MSRP is $53,300. Prefer 36 or 48 mo term with 12k annual miles in Midwest region. If you need other info please confirm.

Thanks.

bwingert@cfu.net
    Hi bwingert. Here's a link to a lease calculator that you can use:

Edmunds.com Lease Calculator

Unfortunately, General Motors is not currently providing any lease support on the Avalanche. As a result, it will likely be very expensive to lease one at this time. If you're set on leasing, you should probably go with a different model.

Car_man
    Host
  • stakeoutstakeout Member Posts: 173
    edited September 2010
    looking at the new 2011 Avalanche Z71 4wd.. I know over the years leasing for these large trucks/SUV's have taken a big hit... have leased for the past 30 years including my last 2008 Avalanche that's about 3 weeks away from getting turned in and 4 suburbans before that

...could you give me the residual and money factor on a 15K miles/yr 36 month 2011 Avalanche 4wd Z71-LT lease thru Ally( GMAC) leasing

any help greatly appreciated
    Hi stakeout. Unfortunately, General Motors is not currently providing any lease support at all on the Chevrolet Avalanche. As a result, you really do not want to lease one right now.

If I was interested in getting an avalanche, I personally would look around for a nice leftover 2010 model and finance it through Ally at 0% for 6 years.

Car_man
    Host
  • rapbankerrapbanker Member Posts: 4
    Car_man, Is there any lease support for the Avalanche yet? I've noticed the Tahoe support is back, but was hoping to lease an Avalanche.
    Hi rapbanker. You're right, GM did reintroduce lease support on its large SUVs. Surprisingly, through it still isn't providing any lease support on the Avalanche.

If you really want an Avalanche, you can finance it through GM at 0% for five years plus a $1,500 cash incentive.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.