Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Cadillac CTS Maintenance and Repair

124»

Comments

• corkill85corkill85 Member Posts: 2
    I have a 2010 cts, I bought it used and was told it was well maintained and in great condition. The care has 36,000 miles on it and I have only owned it for two weeks. The problem I am having is when I am exiting or entering on the freeway when you have to do a round about my abs or traction control automaticity kicks it and it kinda breaks me and pulses. It's extremely hard to explain and a unique thing. It has been at the dealership for a week now, the car is not showing anything wrong with it when they hook it up to the computer. They can get it to do it every time they take it out and year drive it, they just can't figure it out. They have contacted GM and a engineer has Reyes to help them but they still have no clue what it is. They have reset the computer and replace a couple sensors and it did nothing. They also have checked the calipers and wheels nothing wrong at all. They won't give it back cause they are telling me it's unsafe but they don't know what to do. I don't know what to do, I am paying for a car they think they will have for at least another week and my car has turned into a Ginny pig. Does anyone have any ideas? They can't figure it out and have no clue what to do either does GM's engineers. All they know its not normal and not safe in there opinion. I ca tell this is going to get ugly already. Help.
  • tomfrom69tomfrom69 Member Posts: 1
    I own a 2009 CTS V and love the car, but the maintenance is killing me. There always seems to be a problem with this car and I only have 14,800 miles on it. My latest problem is the T/C stabilitrak displaying service, this is causing vehicle to go into low power mode and shutdown. I brought the car to the dealer and after a full week of having it, they stated the traction control module was bad.

After picking up the car and traveling two miles, the T/C stabilitytrak service display came on and car went back into low power mode. You'd think with all the technology in this car that they would be able to diagnose the problem after plugging car into computer, but dealer is baffled as to what is the issue. Needless to say, I'm back at the dealer and it'll be another few days before I get it back again. This car see's the shop so often I don't even enjoy riding it anymore. Is anyone else experiencing the same amount of problems with their V? Feel like I got a lemon, a very expensive one!
  • gmcustsvcgmcustsvc Member Posts: 4,252
    Hi tomfrom69,

I apologize that you haven't had a very pleasant experience with your Cadillac CTS V. If there is anything we can do to assist you with this issue, please let us know.

Amber N.
    GM Customer Care
  • laika666laika666 Member Posts: 1
    Anything?? Really??
    Wheres the radiator cap??
  • cdnpinheadcdnpinhead Member Posts: 5,505
    isn't this just a breath of fresh air. :D
    '08 Acura TSX, '17 Subaru Forester