Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Rodeo Bumpy Ride

rockingboy417rockingboy417 Member Posts: 1
edited March 2014 in Isuzu
I own a 2001 Rodeo. Even on the smoothest surfaces the car feels bumpy. Does anyone share this experience. If so, how did you solve the problem?

Comments

• tidestertidester Member Posts: 10,059
    Is it possible your tires are overinflated?

tidester, host
    SUVs and Smart Shopper
  • med1med1 Member Posts: 1
    I also own a '01 Rodeo with a rough ride. I read on another blog that new shocks are very helpful. It recommended Monroe SensaTracs.
  • mmmooremmmoore Member Posts: 2
    Well it depends on the speed mine was doing it but only at 55+ mph.lightly but the faster I went the worse it got. My mech. always says check the cheapest parts first. Mine was a bent rim now just trying to find another rim. So hard in a small town. Dealer wants $289.00 :surprise: What ever I am a bargain shopper. I know I can find it cheaper. Guees I have to buy off the internet.
  • bugsy1bugsy1 Member Posts: 16
    good day to you all , i have a 2000 isuzu rodeo ls 6 cylinder.the front wheel bearings is bad , is it hard to replace , can i do it my self or do i need to take a shop to press it out and in . im mechanically inclined ,do a lot of work my self ,has any one had this work done before ,thanks for your replies.
This discussion has been closed.