Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Pilot Door Squeak

brandy6brandy6 Member Posts: 1
edited March 2014 in Honda
I have a 2007 LX. The driver door has a squeaky noise until I press my knee against it. I took it to the dealership and they basically said they could not do anything about it since there are no screws to tighten the plastic stuff to the door. Help! It is driving me nuts!

Comments

• justaveragejoejustaveragejoe Member Posts: 268
    Don't give up. Ask them again and again and then ask for the regional service representative. No squeaking allowed.
  • cameramattcameramatt Member Posts: 32
    There has been discussion on other boards about the squeak or Scrunch your are replying to. Try this forum for more on this.
    http://hondapilot.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=586&perpage=15&pagenumbe- r=1
  • jeff90jeff90 Member Posts: 1
    I have a new 2008 Honda Pilot (600 miles). From day one there has been a squeak on the driver's side door. I thought it would go away but it hasn't. I read with interest a number of emails going back to 2002 talking about a squeak or scrunch and the fact it seems to be coming from the driver's side window area.

Does anyone know if there was an official Honda fix for this? Will my technician think I am crazy next week when I take it in or will he know what I am talking about?
  • great2badadgreat2badad Member Posts: 2
    My new 07 doing the exact same thing I'm taking it to the dealer tomorrow for second time.

I'll keep you posted...
This discussion has been closed.