Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Buick Enclave Lease Questions

15678911»

Comments

• firstbuickfirstbuick Member Posts: 4
    Remember there are likely FL tags and documentation fees. Also, there will be bank fees of about $600. That # doesn't look far off to me.
  • andremikeandremike Member Posts: 67
    So if we add another 600 for the bank fee then I'm maybe at $515.00.

I'm learning to.. so if you can give us a break down..
  • vsmoovevsmoove Member Posts: 7
    Yes, bank fees of about $600... I guess tag, doc and dealer fees might bring up the price another $20 bucks or so...

Does the money factor and residual number look right?
  • andremikeandremike Member Posts: 67
    I already added on those fees plus first payment see post 511. So I'm stillat 515 to 525 or so

But without knowing the exact fees ots hard to pinpoint it
  • firstbuickfirstbuick Member Posts: 4
    I recently leased under the supplier program as well - one thing that surprised me was the fact that you have to pay taxes on the various rebates - including the supplier price discount. So if you're getting $4750 in incentives, you need to pay the FL sales tax on that amount.
  • jshan952jshan952 Member Posts: 14
    edited August 2013
    Carman,

Can you please provide the 36 month lease money factor and residual values for the 2013 and 2014 Buick Enclave Premium for both 12K and 15K miles. Also if there are any special lease incentives.
  • selfilmselfilm Member Posts: 1
    Hello CarMan and rest of this group,
    I am finding your postings extremely helpful on this forum and thought I would show what deal I was being provided and get immediate feedback before I signed on the dotted line:

- 2013 Buick Enclave, AWD, Premium Package, DVD / Bose, Sunroof, Trailer PKG, 20" Premium Wheels
    - Sticker: $52,140
    - Discounts as follow: ($1,000) Conquest, ($500 Labor Day), (approx. $1896 or more) for Credit Union Member discount, ($3,000) for 2013 vehicle lease incentive - total incentives: $6,396
    - Discounted Price: $45,744
    - Residual Rate: 56% / Residual Value: $29,198
    - Lease Terms: 39 Months w/10,000 miles per year
    - Money Down as per the dealer: $1,103 for first month's payment + any title and doc fees
    - Massachusetts Tax Rate = 6.25%
    - Total monthly rate including Mass. tax rate was: $509
    - If I put down $3,000, the monthly becomes $458 which was what I told them my target number was for monthly payments including taxes.
    - Money Factor / Interest Rate is currently requested, but before I sign on the dotted line, I want to be comfortable that this deal has a good value to it. The rate was come to very last minute. The mistake I made was offering to drop to 10,000 miles per year and saying "I can put down $3,000 to get to our target number". If you could provide feedback on the $1,103 down for $509 per month for this vehicle I would greatly appreciate the input.
    Additional note: I asked what bumping the 10,000 miles per year to 12,000 miles per year would cost and was quoted $12 to $15 additional per month - to which I requested that if we can do it for $12 additional I would go forward with that additional mileage.
    So that would make it: 39 months / 12,000 miles and approximately $522 to $523 per month for this vehicle.

Could really use some advice on this as Tuesday is the day I can review the doc paperwork and confirm where we stand.

Thanks in advance for all of the support!
    Sincerely,
    selfilm
  • arob1arob1 Member Posts: 67
    CarMan,

Can you please tell what is the money factor and residual for 2013 Buick leather group for 39 months and 12000 miles.

Also any incentives out there for this model.

Thanks
    I've been told today that they are no longer leasing the 2013 model... the incentives have changed and they are not offering the $3,000 dealer incentives on the 2014 model... looks like last month was the best time to lease the vehicle but I wasn't ready yet.
    Thanks vsmoove. Looks like I missed it. I wasn't ready either :(
    I guess I have to go with 2014 . Any idea about the lease rate for 2014 ?
    Yeah, I'm pretty PO'd... my last lease payment was a couple of days ago and I turn my current lease in on Oct. 3... wanted to wait until closer to the end of the month. So far, I've been quoted $1,700 in incentives, including lease conquest cash and a residual of 55%. The money factor is .00015. That's from one dealer.
    Thanks again. Incentives you are being offered seem low. There should be at least $2000worth of incentives according to Buick website. Money factor seems great. It is ~ 0.36%.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,175
    I'm sorry... we don't have the September lease numbers for GM..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• brianf1997brianf1997 Member Posts: 26
    Hi CarMan,

Do you have the september money factor and residual for the 2014 Enclave, leather group, 12k miles per year? And any other incentives I should know about? Thank you!!
    1.00% MF and 57% residual for 36mo/12K/yr lease on the 2014 Enclave with either 1SL or 1SN package

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks kyfdx. I'm trying to figure out if there's any chance I can pick this car up for under $500/mo with 0 down. If my lease spreadsheet is correct, based on the 57% and .00042, looks like I'd have to get them down to $39k on the $45,680 MSRP. Based on deals you've seen on this car in the past, what do you think? Any chance?
    Sorry.... I can't keep track of selling prices for vehicles that I'm not personally shopping for.. ;-)

But, you can check out selling prices over here, in Enclave Prices Paid:
    http://townhall-talk.edmunds.com/direct/view/.f134cc8/499#MSG499

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Understood...thank you for the quick replies!!
    Hey CarMan - sorry for the multiple requests. But can you send through the September residual and money factor on the 2013 Enclave Leather Group AWD 12k mi/yr? And any incentives/rebates?
    I'm not seeing any September numbers for the 2013 Enclave. That leads me to believe they are no longer leasing that model...

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,145

Please continue in our 2014 Buick Enclave Lease Questions discussion.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

This discussion has been closed.