Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Trooper Fuse problems

dcdeardcdear Member Posts: 1
edited March 2014 in Isuzu
Hello, Can someone help me with this. My 2002 trooper's window came off track recently. I took the interior door panel off to fix it. While doing so i pulled the wires loose from the small interior door light at the bottom of the door. While the wires were loose they touoched thus blowing the fuse. This fuse controls all interior lights and keyless security clock etc.... It is my wife's car and she is about to kill me if I don't get it fixed. I have checked all of the fuses under the hood and can't find a blown one anywhere. The manual shows a fuse panel under the dash but i don't think my 2002 trooper has one. I haven't been able to find it if it does. Can someone give me some advice on this. Thanks. I hope I am posting this in the correct forum.

Comments

• wlbrown9wlbrown9 Member Posts: 867
    There should be a fuse pannel near your left knee (while sitting in the drivers seat. It has been awhile since I was in there but it seems that there is an access door that pops out. Can't remember if it is on the bottom of the dash or maybe even on the sidewall under the dash. I'm assuming my '00 Trooper is almost identical to your 2002 Trooper.
  • atfdmikeatfdmike Member Posts: 414
    The manual shows a fuse box in what appears to be the left kick panel on the drivers side. Can't vouch for the exact spot.
    here is schematic

http://www.carspace.com/atfdmike/Albums/Isuzu Trooper/2002fuse.gif/page/photo.html#pic
This discussion has been closed.