Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Trailblazer buying tips

umfanumfan Member Posts: 1
edited March 2014 in Chevrolet
I'm looking at buying a midsize SUV and a trailblazer is one model I'm considering.

What are some of the most common issues with these vehicles (I know nothing about them or I6 engines, my other car is a Grand Prix GTP).

I'd like to know all the potential failures, and what to look for at the dealership...I'm going to buy something used...probably a 2002 through 2005 range.

Comments

• Options
    tidestertidester Member Posts: 10,059
    While you're waiting for a reply here I recommend looking over the topics in the Chevrolet TrailBlazer group if you haven't already done so.

tidester, host
    SUVs and Smart Shopper
  • Options
    lovescoachlovescoach Member Posts: 18
    Well....I purchased one for my husband in Jan.Its a 2006..Got all the bells and whistles with it.On Star bose..moonroof. It had 1,000 miles driven my the G.M. They charged me $30,931 and rebate of $5,750.....we sold our Saturn and saved up so we put down $10,000 total. Our final cost was $15,681.00 that was taxes and all. Now I tried getting the best deal.....they had no idea I knew about the rebate and when I said yes and take the rebate off that please....Well I felt they were not going to tell me. I am now the driver....I do like it.
  • Options
    xccarclubxccarclub Member Posts: 1
    yea i love my TB its go go suv 300hp 4.2L DOHC 24V it gos nice car i have no problems
This discussion has been closed.