Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Hyundai Azera 2008

1789101113»

Comments

• Options
    jerrybikerjerrybiker Member Posts: 53
    I found the problem with the check engin light on my 2008 Azera. It was LOW TIRE PRESSURE on my doughnut spare tire in the trunk.
    It was going on and off for the last few months.
    The owner's manual should have a list of things that could turn on the "Check Engin" light.
    The tire pressure on the spare is 60 LBS.
    That is also NOT in the Owners manual.
    Hope this helps someone.

Jerry
  • Options
    What is a good replacement tire for a 2008 Azera?
    Are Cooper tires any good?

Thanks,
    Jerry
  • Options
    cobrazeracobrazera Member Posts: 352
    We put Cooper CS4 on our '06 Azera. Hesitated replacing the OE Michelins because they still had quite a bit of tread left - should have done it sooner. Ride improved a bit, and tire noise was vastly improved. Nice to have the Treadwear Warranty with the CS4s, too. I put General Altimax on my classic car this spring, and they are also very sweet.
  • Options
    garym1jgarym1j Member Posts: 46
    Renting a 2013 Chevie Malibu while visiting relatives. Compared to my 07 Azerra, it rides rough and is noisy. My Azera has original tires which show little wear. "Tires for life" is a good sales gimmick. At this rate of wear," life" my come first.
  • Options
    The batteries seem to be poor quality. I replaced my battery with an American brand. I did not even want the dealer to replace mine even though it was still under warentee.

Jerry
  • Options
    Mt 08 Azera tires wore out befor 30,000.
  • Options
    cobrazeracobrazera Member Posts: 352
    The original battery is still in my '06 Azera - 45K miles. I've heard that heat/hot weather is tough on batteries, we're in Michigan. I sold my '99 Mustang Cobra a couple years ago ( 30K miles ) and it still had the original battery in it. Who knows....
  • Options
    Does anyone know how to fix the "dim" Light on the Azera Clock, to make it brighter?
    During the day I can't read the Clock because its so dim and the glare from the sun over powers the clock.

Thanks,
    Jerry
  • Options
    mkarns1mkarns1 Member Posts: 14
    My '08 Azera Limited has 80,000 miles on it and the original battery is still going strong here in Missouri.
  • Options
    penzfan1penzfan1 Member Posts: 28
    Jerry,

I have posted your inquiry on www.fixya.com

Tony
  • Options
    Thanks Tony.
    Jerry