Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Toyota Tundra Seats and Interior

tuc2tuc2 Member Posts: 2
Has any body had a problem with a factory installed back up monitor above the rear view mirror. what was pictured was not what was installed. Toyota replaced the monitor 2 1/2 x2 inches still not the brochier picture or style. For $650 I should be getting the size of the rear window

Comments

• Options
    tickinspectortickinspector Member Posts: 21
    What kind of problems are you having? Do you recommend the back up camera? $650.00 is alot for a monitor, but seems to be a nice feature.
  • Options
    tuc2tuc2 Member Posts: 2
    I would not buy a back up monitor from Toyota. You could do better with someone else. I would say you need it, as a safty not as a luxury..... For $700 a 2 1/2 x 2 inch monitor it is not worth it. Bait and switch from the picture in sales booklet, web sight, and the owners cd, shows a different 5" monitor.....
  • Options
    winston03winston03 Member Posts: 20
    I just put about a 7 inch scratch accross the center console. It would be the plasctic lid that covers up the maps, business cards , tissues etc... Not ever sure how I did it as the truck only has 300 miles on it.

Any suggestions on how to get this scrach out or to at least look better. Plenty of products to remove exterior scratches but can not locate any for the interior. Any feedback would be appreciated.
  • Options
    tsteinertsteiner Member Posts: 1
    will an 05 Tundra seat fit in an 02 tundra? I have an 02 SR5 with access cab, bucket/captains chairs, but need more leg room and height. I'm thinking a 60/40 bench seat with a heighth adjustment from an 05 will work.
  • Options
    maplecrest1maplecrest1 Member Posts: 1
    We drive an '08 Tundra 5.7l Crew Max and towing an RV over long distances. Has anybody experience with replacing the existing front seats with extra comfortable after market front seats for the Tundra? And if so, any brand suggestions? Thanks.
  • Options
    sswriterssswriters Member Posts: 2
  • Options
    sswriterssswriters Member Posts: 2
    My airbag light is flashing and my shop said it's the driver's side seatbelt retractor. However, I did a continuity check on the unit and it registered full continuity, so the current has no short. At least it didn't with the belt fully retracted. Can the retractor short out as the belt is being extended for use?