Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Element and a baby car seat

jim002001jim002001 Member Posts: 2
edited March 2014 in Honda
I am considering buying a Honda Element but I have a newborn on the way and was wondering if it would be hard to get a car seat in the back.

Does anyone have any experience with this or have any suggestions.

Thanks

Comments

• tidestertidester Member Posts: 10,059
    It's not very active at the moment but if you post your question in the Child Car Seats That Fit discussion you may generate a few replies. :)

tidester, host
    SUVs and Smart Shopper
  • lab88lab88 Member Posts: 24
    I have and Element and a four month old son and he rides in a Graco Snugride. It fits with no problem. I think it will be fine when he moves to a convertible seat, too. You can test drive the car and drive it to Babies R Us or another baby store and they'll let you try out the car seat in the car to see if it fits.
  • bigfurbigfur Member Posts: 649
    Only foreseeable issue i could come up with would be the hassle of reaching to the rear seat since they are set back a bit further then most rear seats. As far as putting the seat itself in i think should be easy with the door opening as wide as they do, but i could see the reach to the seat being a bit of an issue.
This discussion has been closed.