Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Concept-cX: Mitsubishi Outlander 3rd Gen?

rcpaxrcpax Member Posts: 580
edited April 2014 in Mitsubishi
To be unveiled at Frankfurt this Spetember is Mitsubishi's latest SUV concept: Concept-cX

A little history with Outlander concept cars:
ASX Concept -> Outlander Gen 1
Pajero 2+2 Concept -> Outlander Gen 2
Concept-cX -> Outlander Gen 3 (?)

All the details with high-res photo: Mitsubishi Concept-cX

Comments

• chelentanochelentano Member Posts: 634
    161 inch - is too short to be the Outlander prototype.

The interior looks really cool though:

And I thought this one is a better looking version of Concept CX. More futuristic and it also looks longer:
  • psychogunpsychogun Member Posts: 129
    I think this is more a preview of the next generation COLT... or at least, a cross-over BASED on the next generation COLT platform.
  • dodo2dodo2 Member Posts: 496
    I like the sketches, but I don't like the pictures of the actual concept. The car is too tall and too short and it looks disproportionate.
    I don't think it's the next gen Outlander either. I think it's something along the same lines as Suzuki SX4, which I don't like either. A B-segment crossover? :P
    Yes, it's more like new smaller crossover.
  • smily157smily157 Member Posts: 14
    I think I'll stick with my 07 version, thank you very much!
  • rcpaxrcpax Member Posts: 580
    "I don't think it's the next gen Outlander either. I think it's something along the same lines as Suzuki SX4, which I don't like either. A B-segment crossover?"

Well, after some time, we now have the Outlander GT, which is very similar to the concept-cX. Confirms what I suspected all this time.
This discussion has been closed.