Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Jeep Liberty Do It Yourself Solutions

jaztaujaztau Member Posts: 2
edited March 2014 in Jeep
Im from South Africa and have a 2002 Liberty 3,7 auto,a very exellent 4x4 but i have just one problem, my driver door hangs a bit and that cause wind sound to enter, anyone knows how to ajust the door?

Comments

• jetajeta Member Posts: 4
    Has anyone installed a cool down timer on their CRD? I had one on my Cummins and really liked it. Help.
  • caribou1caribou1 Member Posts: 1,354
    What happens if you have an accident? Can you then override your timer?
    To activate the timer you would have to first press a button then remove your key. In the event of an accident you would just shutdown normal.

The timer would have different settings also, 1, 3, and 5 minutes. Most turbo diesel vehicles in Europe and Asia have this function built into the system from the factory. :)
  • rooshooter24rooshooter24 Member Posts: 1
    yes.... jeeps don't have the best seal. so if its very windy its just gunna be noisy but if its bad at low noise take a dollar bill or a piece of paper and open your car door. place the dollar between the door and the door frame and shut the door with the dollar still in between. if it is tight your stripping is good. but if you can move the dollar easily, open the door back up. and but your knee on the inside right of the door panel. and with your hands pull on the top towards you. it should bend it a little bit, tightening the seal. good luck
  • jolkjolk Member Posts: 1
    I do most of my own service on my 2006 Jeep Liberty CRD so I don't use a dealer. I there anyway I can reset the warning message that pops up to tell me I need engine service?
This discussion has been closed.