Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Ford Expedition Seats

macsnjetsmacsnjets Member Posts: 4
edited August 2014 in Ford
Regarding a 2007 Expedition with option 1, Leather Captains chairs. Is it just the front seats or second row changes to leather bucket seats also ?
Thanks

Comments

• mschmalmschmal Member Posts: 1,757
    All 07 Retail Expeditions have captains chairs in the front. Leather is only optional on the XLT, standard on EB and Limited.

40/20/40 bench is standard in 2nd row, captains chairs are optional.

3rd row is either cloth or vinyl.

BTW. Good Luck finding an 07 new.

Mark.
  • mrmikeymrmikey Member Posts: 6
    You can get Captains seats in the second row, but be aware, it won't have a storage module between the seats like in the Lincoln Navigator. It will just have a big gaping opening. I guess the dog could lay there. or you could put a cooler there. I just sold my Navigator and bought 2007 Expedition EL Ltd. and almost got the 2nd row Captains seats but was surprised that there wasn't a module between the seats, so I went with the bench in the 2nd row.
  • buzzz1buzzz1 Member Posts: 42
    Makes it easier to get to the third row.
  • stilll5stilll5 Member Posts: 3
    I am a 25 year old female and I own a 2001 FORD , EXPEDITION , XLT , MAROONE COLOR , I am having a problem with my driver seat . when I push the button to adjust my seat forward and backwards it makes this rumble dragging noise . I am unsure to take it to the dealer . I am afraid it will cost to much to fix .My assumption is the seat has some sort of motor and maybe it has a shortage like my son power wheels.Does anyone have a clue what could be wrong with it ??
  • explorerx4explorerx4 Member Posts: 19,204
    how long have you owned it? i guess you are not the only driver.
    stand outside with door open and adjust the seat.
    maybe it will help you figure out where the noise is coming from.
    then post back here.
    don't expect a miracle answer, though.
    2023 Ford Explorer ST, 91 Mustang GT vert
  • stilll5stilll5 Member Posts: 3
    Thanks for responding!!! . I have owned the vehicle for 2 years . When I sit the seat straight and push the button to move backwards or forwards. From what I can see and hear the dragging noise is coming from a motor underneath of the drivers seat. Theres nothing stuck on the tracks ??? Also the seat no longer moves with the push of the button.????????????
  • pgdavispgdavis Member Posts: 1
    I am trying to find out if a Ford Bronco 3rd row seat (looks to fit a 1995-2000) would work in a 1997 Ford Exp XLT

We have been searching for a cheap 3rd row seat for our 1997 Ford Expedition XLT, because we have 5 kids to haul around. We noted that our local craigslist has a free Ford Bronco 3rd row seat. When comparing the seat to an actual Ford Expedition 3rd row seat, it actually looks exactly alike. We wanted to know if the harness attachment varied on it and what other differences there were to note. So we can figure out if this is actual an Expedition seat or if it could possibly work just as well for us. Any info that you give would be most helpful. Thanks.
  • hspradlinghspradling Member Posts: 1
    Does anyone know if the second row bench can be traded out for captain's chairs for the XLT model?
  • mlorimlori Member Posts: 1
    Having the same problem. 2004 Expedition- Did you ever get this figured out?
This discussion has been closed.