Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Nissan Rogue Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• hellofromjersehellofromjerse Member Posts: 10
    Hi scubadoo2,

That sounds like a great deal! Would you mind sharing the name of the dealership? I don't know if you are anywhere near me, I am in NJ and am not having success getting anywhere near this deal.
  • carpolice1974carpolice1974 Member Posts: 1
    Dealership sales professionals are paid commission pony up and pay a profit for those who work on the lowest percent retail markup in the retail industry.
  • sam0118sam0118 Member Posts: 1
    I am looking for 09 Rogue SL AWD base model, without any extras in Northern California. The best quote I have so far is $21,800 + TTLD. Is it a good deal? It would be nice to see what quotes other are getting for SL AWD base model?

Thanks
  • ang339ang339 Member Posts: 1
    Hi,
    What dealer did you buy your Rogue from? I am in the process of purchasing (looking in OC and Riverside). So far the lowest price I've gotten is $24132 out the door.
    Is that a good price for a new 2009 Rogue SL FWD (Premium/Moonroof package)?
  • llbean2009llbean2009 Member Posts: 23
    Not sure if you were asking me? I purchased at Keyes Woodland Hills, through the internet department (Alesh).
  • seanb61seanb61 Member Posts: 12
    Hello,

I was just quoated for loaded SL, AWD, Leather package, premium pkg,

$383, 2000 down 39 month lease 12k includes tax title, plates bank fee.

Does this seem good?
  • scubadoo2scubadoo2 Member Posts: 13
    No. That is not a good deal. With $2,000 down your actual payment is $443 per month. A $1,000 down equals approx $30 per month.

I just leased with all options, $327/month 15,000 miles a year with tax, bank fee, and mv fees (about $2,000) down. If I roll the $2,000 into the lease that's $387 per month or $56 less than the deal you were quoted plus it's 15,000 miles not 12,000.

Don't take it. You can do better.
  • djnephdjneph Member Posts: 16
    Hey Guys,

Just purchased a Rogue here in the Austin area for $23800+TTL-$500 College Rebate, OTD was $24,990 (tax was at 6.25%). Also, qualified for 2.9%.

Premium
    Moonroof
    Floor & Cargo Mats
    SplashGuard
    Wheel Locks
    Front Window Tint.

Seems like a decent deal, hopefully it was.
    Ok -

Now have this offer $349 for 39 on loaded SL, AWD, leather premium, moonroof.
    $2000 out of pocket.

They are also taking back my Murano with 3 lease payments remaing, which I forgot to mention earlier.
  • scubadoo2scubadoo2 Member Posts: 13
    I still say you are $20 too high especially with 15,000 miles, but they are eating you other lease payments so it's probably about right.
  • valtvalt Member Posts: 1
    Hello sam, I just bought an 09 Rogue SL AWD base model for 21,600 + tax, title and docs. This was purchased in CT and I had to shop around for that price.
    Thanks for the help. Hopefully this deal doens't change and I'll be done with this tonight.
  • baccus49baccus49 Member Posts: 60
    Bought at Meadowlands Nissan (NJ, great place Manny!) in Mid December 2008.
    All options AWD Premium,Leather(black),moonroof, but no GPS
    $29,129 sticker
    paid $26,000 / 0% 36 month financing
    $8,000 down, $577 a month.

:P

i wish it had auto headlights and auto climate
    (are you listening Nissan, the Qashqai has it !)

• samimosamimo Member Posts: 3
    I am in the Kansas City area and am looking at a 2009 FWD fully loaded Rogue with leather, premium package, and moonroof. What are the prices paid recently?
    I plan on financing.
    Is it realistic to get it for $24000? Sticker would be right around 27,500.
  • hanz04hanz04 Member Posts: 1
    Paid $24,500.00 OTD (including tax and tags) for AWD Rogue SL w/Premium package (loaded, no leather).
    MSRP for this vehicle was $27,204.00.
    Hope this helps.
  • irizeririzer Member Posts: 6
    I have been quoted a price the following price that is good through Apr 30. This is on a loaded SL AWD (Premium, Moonroof, Leather, floor mats, kick plates, and mud guards.

MSRP - $29,240

$25,060 with no special financing
    $25,810 with 2.9% financing.

Basically it is the $750 discount or the 2.9% financing. There is also another $750 that I get regardless of which I choose. I want the $25,060 price with the 2.9% financing. Especially after I read someone got $26,000 with 0% financing. What do you think of the deal I am being offered?
  • balancesheetbalancesheet Member Posts: 25
    $27,000 OTD (7% tax, plate, doc fee all included) 09 Rouge SL AWD with premium, leather, moon roof, mats and splash guards. What do you guys think?
  • sammyssammys Member Posts: 30
    I am looking for a plain base 2009 Rogue S AWD with no options.
    My local dealer quoted me MSRP of $22505 and an out-the-door cost of $20285.
    Plus the usual local sales tax, dealer optional fee of $45, plus registration fee, plus $10 inspection fee, plus $12.50 NYS required tire recycling fee.

I think the price is reasonable and maybe he'll take a bit less. I did not see any Nissan Northeast incentives, other than lease.
    Thoughts?
  • dontburnearldontburnearl Member Posts: 23
    I am interested in a 2009 Nissan Rogue SL - every option except AWD and Navigation. I have a OTD price of $25,593.11 or a 39 month lease for $385 q month, with the down just being the first payment. Any imput?
  • dachrdachr Member Posts: 3
    Money factor I believe is .00214 which is 5.1% APR if I figured all correctly the Residual is around $17,000 (give or take) In order to make the payments $214 would have to put down $5000

Is it possible to get this payment amount with 0 down and mayber a 2.9% APR
  • azngurl884azngurl884 Member Posts: 1
    Just bought a Rogue FWD S model from Concord, CA this Memorial Day weekend for $16,499 + Tax (8.75%) + Fees = $18,2xx OTD. I used the college graduate $500 special. Car comes with cargo and floor mats & splash guards.
  • orijinorijin Member Posts: 2
    not sure if this will help anyone out for 2009 models, but last year in mid july i purchased an 08 nissan rogue awd sl silver with no extra options besides mudguards for 22500 out the door.
  • neonzeusneonzeus Member Posts: 2
    Does anyone know when the 2010s will come out? Has anyone heard what will change in the 2010 model, if anything?

I'd like to see the 2010 colors (and any updates for 2010) to compare against the 2009's end-of-model year pricing. I'll be shopping the 2010 Forester against 2009 and 2010 Rogues. Expected purchase date is probably between Thanksgiving and Christmas...present for myself!
  • thndersnow2thndersnow2 Member Posts: 5
    Has anyone purchased a 2009 SL AWD loaded lately? Moonroof, Leather, Premium MSRP 29,155. I'm getting quotes for around 24,750 + TTL including the 500 weekend bonus cash right now. Is that pretty good?
  • ttone2ttone2 Member Posts: 1
    Hi, I think 24,750 + TTL is pretty good. I've been trying in my local area here... and the best I heard so far is about 25, 700 + TTL + fees... Where were the dealers that you've contacted if you don't mind??? Thx and good luck. :shades:
  • chuckfromlichuckfromli Member Posts: 249
    I was all set to buy a Rogue. I like the look and the reviews seem good. But when I started Googling Nissan Rogue and reading the forums on Edmunds, I saw a lot about tranny problems. Seems some people are on their third transmission already. There is already talk of class action lawsuits and Nissan being aware of the problem but not really having a good fix. They just seem to replace the trannies.

So maybe this is posted in the wrong forum, but aren't you people afraid? I value dependability and resale value most of all. I just like to know I got a quality product. I can't really warm to the CRV, so I'll probably spend the extra grand or so and get a Rav4.
  • flightnurseflightnurse Member Posts: 2,217
    We have a 08 Rogue SL and 08 Altima Coupe both with the CVT. The Rogue has 28K miles and Altima has 35K with ZERO tranny problems... One thing, tho I had the 30K service on my Altima, and just to do the 30K service on the CVT was $300..
  • mx6bfastmx6bfast Member Posts: 11
    14.5k miles on my Rogue and not having the tranny problem. It appears to be more widespread with AWD, mine's FWD. But I also should've had the tranny problem by now too.
  • chuckfromlichuckfromli Member Posts: 249
    OK, thanks. I really like the looks of the car, much better than the RAV4. My neighbor has one, AWD I believe, and she has had no problems in 18 months. My sons boss has one and no problems to report either. Not sure if his is AWD or FWD. I was really thinking of an AWD model.

You know the internet, you can't tell if it's a couple of hundred people ranting and raving abot their transmission problems, or tens of thousands of people.
  • karurk1karurk1 Member Posts: 2
    Paid $27,400 Drive Out for a 2009 SL AWD with Premium Package and Leather Package and Moonroof. MSRP in that vehicle was $29100+. Grey in color.
  • flightnurseflightnurse Member Posts: 2,217
    WOW, could you please give us the name of the dealer, city and salesman, I want that deal !!!!
  • karurk1karurk1 Member Posts: 2
    I bought this from Bankston Nissan of Lewisville. It is a suburb of Dallas, TX. Try contact their internet department. They gave me this deal.
  • rpick89rpick89 Member Posts: 1
    Paid $24,572 + TTL for 09 SL AWD with most options, except no leather (MSRP $27,355)
  • gadoggadog Member Posts: 1
    I have noticed that the prices I am being quoted are way higher than what people seemed to be getting back in the summer. Not sure what incentives were in place then - - but please post the prices you have been offered on Base S and Base SL equipped Rogues.
    Thanks!
  • kirkn1kirkn1 Member Posts: 1
    Just got home with my new Rogue. This is my first lease, and I don't know if I got a good deal or not. I went in to take advantage on the $199 a month lease. I ended up with a $273 monthly payment for 39 months. Is that right? Did I get hosed? If so, can I do anything about it? I have excellent credit, so I know that wasn't a problem.
  • counselor4444counselor4444 Member Posts: 47
    I'm wondering what if any dealer cash (or holdback cash) Nissan is offering dealerships right now to sell Rogues. Does anyone know?
  • butterfliesbutterflies Member Posts: 15
    Hi ang339, could you please let me know what dealer did you purchase your Rogue and what's the sale man name? Thank you very much, my email is butterflies105@yahoo.com :)
  • bobkat463bobkat463 Member Posts: 9
    Hi, I am looking to pay $21k OTD for a 2009 Rogue S AWD no extras. Dealer wants to charge me $23k OTD. Tax where I am is 7%. What is a fair price to pay for a base model Rogue S?
    Hi, can you email me the name of the dealer and your contact there?
    my email address is: bobkat463@aol.com.
    Thanks!
  • gooddeal2gooddeal2 Member Posts: 750
    I'm not really in the market for this car but I doubt you can get this car for 21K OTD. The invoice for this car w/ floor mat and splash guards is 21,455. In order to get 21K OTD, they have to sell this car for ~19.2K + TTL. That's over 2K under invoice.

I think the deal might be possible before C4C. The other problem is that I don't even see that many Rogues at my local dealers right now.
  • jb_turnerjb_turner Member Posts: 702
    $23k OTD.
    Is the $23k OTD price before the $1250 rebate or after?
    Hi, I am being offered $21,350 for a 2009 Rogue S AWD which includes 7% sales tax and all fees and tt&l. Dealer is in PA. I am also being offered $22.4k for a 2010 similarly equipped base Rogue S AWD. Are these 2 good prices? Can I do better? If so, any suggestions where? FYI, Northeast is only offering a $500 rebate while the rest of the country is getting a $1250 Nissan Cash Rebate - yet I can not seem to find any other region's deals that are competitive..
  • Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
    A reporter is looking to speak to consumers who have recently purchased a compact SUV in the past six months. If you’ve downsized from a larger SUV, please let me know. Please send your daytime phone number to ctalati@edmunds.com by Friday, October 2, 2009.
  • counselor4444counselor4444 Member Posts: 47
    We went looking this weekend and were offered a 2010 Rogue S AWD for invoice minus $500. So, it sounds like dealer cash is already being offered on this 2010 vehicle.

We have decided to wait and either get a 09 Rogue S or get a Hyundai Santa Fe. If we were to go for a 09 Rogue, there is currently a $500 rebate plus there must be additional dealer cash being offered... I imagine in the $1000-$1500 area.
    I found deals for the 2009 Rogue S AWD in PA (fitzmall.com) as well as the 2010 Rogue S AWD. $500 off of Invoice should make the price apprx. $21,000 (assuming basic options of splash guards, floor mats and kick plates). Any price below $20,500 s/b a great price on a 2010. That is before sales taxes, title, tags, and any doc fees. The difference in cost btwn a 2010 and a 2009 is only apprx. $1,000 - and most of that is b/c of the $500 '09 rebate. If you can get a new '09 for under $19,500 - that would be a really great deal.
  • pawninchesspawninchess Member Posts: 7
    Hi, I just moved to Seattle area. I am looking around for a 09 Rogue SL 2WD. It appears we only have one car available in this whole region, and I've been offered 25,000 OTD (counting 1250 rebate) with premium package by a bunch of different dealers. I am thinking to make my offer at 23,000 OTD. Is it possible? If I go with AWD, will I be able to make a better deal? :confuse:
    Not sure about the Seattle area, but $25k for a '09 SL seems a bit high - if you factor in the $1250 rebate. I picked up a 2010 S AWD Rogue for $22,400 OTD - and that included 7% sales tax, doc fee and tags/ plates and NJ registration for 4 yrs. As a comparison - go to Fitzmall.com - a Pennsylvania dealer -where the staff is salaried and not commission driven.
  • naughtycanaughtyca Member Posts: 22
    This is what i saw on the Rogue not sure if anybody is getting this deal I think the 1250 rebate is included on the price of 17764

http://www.fitzmall.com/fitzway/carfind/RESULTSB.ASP?V_XREFID=FTON060247:2009-09- -02T23:15:18.513
    The price of $17,764 is for a "S" FWD not a "SL". Also, rebates in the Northeast are only $500 and not $1,250 - so you should be getting the deal for $750 less - than Fitz is selling it. Fitz only seems to have a "SL" with AWD and not FWD - which is more expensive. Still getting a price of less of $20k - but w/o the Premium Sound Package. Whatever that costs - add it to their price and subtract out $750 - for your bigger rebate, subtract out AWD (as you only wanted FWD) and add in tax, title, tags and doc fee. That should be the final price you should be looking to spend. Please let me know how you end up.