Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2006 used ML 350 prices

rsharmarsharma Member Posts: 2
edited March 2014 in Mercedes-Benz
I am looking for a used 2006 ML 350. I have been quoted prices in the $38K range. Is that reasonable. The car had 18,000 miles on it and looks immaculate. What are people paying for used 2006 or 2007 with low miles? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    paultanopaultano Member Posts: 4
    Of course it depends on what it has.. leather, NAV. I payed $42 for mine new with upgraded sound, heated seats, rain sensor package and an extra $2k for aftermarket NAV. I would check out bluebook.com and take a look at the MB site under preowned inventory and see what they're going for. Good luck
  • Options
    tidestertidester Member Posts: 10,059
    Be sure to check Mercedes Benz M-Class Prices Paid and Buying Experience.

tidester, host
    SUVs and Smart Shopper
  • Options
    rsharmarsharma Member Posts: 2
    Thanks, Paultano. It has every option imaginable. NAV, HK radio, power rear door, etc. I have always purchased Toyota or Lexus before. How has the reliability been for you?
  • Options
    paultanopaultano Member Posts: 4
    Soory for the delay in reply. Car has been perfect for me. will be a year in December. I was looking at Toyotas have always been a Toyota owner and can't beat the reliability but for the price I'd rather own a Mercedes. Land Cruiser starts at $56K. I couldn't believe it when I saw on line but look at the toyota website. Lexus is just a fancy toyota. It depends what you want. I'm very happy with my ML and wouldn't trade it for a brand new '08 Lexus. Good Luck with whatever you buy. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.