Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Dodge Sprinter radio codes

vickycarvickycar Member Posts: 2
edited May 2014 in Dodge
how to find radio code for 03 sprinter, battery went dead is now asking for code.

Comments

• vickycarvickycar Member Posts: 2
    03 sprinter, need to know how to get radio code
  • kenbakerkenbaker Member Posts: 239
    codes for 2002-2006 are on the Berry Dodge website.

Previously listed here on edmunds.com Sprinter site.

http://www.berrysprinter.com/sprinterinfo.php

KenB
  • kaptainhowdykaptainhowdy Member Posts: 1
    I NEED THE RADIO CODE FOR SPRINTER VIN ENDING IN 65970027, I HAVE FOLLOWED OTHER LINKS AND THE FURTHEST THE VINS GO ARE 658...
    PLEASE HELP
  • toviahelitoviaheli Member Posts: 1
    I need the radio code for a 2006 Dodge Sprinter. The radio code is not on the back of the radio. The original van it came from is a junk yard. How do I track down the code without the VIN?
  • blackhawk620blackhawk620 Member Posts: 3
    Hi, call this number 1-800-926-8254 and ask to be connected to the parts department. Give them the last 8 digits of your Vin number and they would be glad to accommodate you. I got mine this way.
    Good Luck
    Hi, call this number 1-800-926-8254 and ask to be connected to the parts department. Give them the last 8 digits of your Vin number and they would be glad to accommodate you. I got mine this way.
    Hi, can anybody tell me how to enter the radio code for 06 Dodge Sprinter. The Radio has only a cassette and AM FM.
  • pboothpbooth Member Posts: 5
    There is a code in your owners radio manual, on a card.
  • lhookerlhooker Member Posts: 1
    Ok I got the radio codes for my Dodege Sprinter and put them in. Now what do I do? I can change the numbers but I get no sound.
    Thanks for any help.
This discussion has been closed.