Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2009 Acura RL

rv65rv65 Member Posts: 1,076
edited April 2014 in Acura
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb132/Kamar_A/Cars/Cars%202/03.jpg

A rear end shot of what could be the 09 RL. Not much has been said of it. There are plans to release this thing early next year. Possible features include a Hard Drive, and maybe some more new toys. New engine will probably be added. Probably not a v8 or v10 though. I hear only 2 body panels are being changed. Maybe more interior room. Who knows! Any more info will be added as the time goes on.

Comments

• outoflaoutofla Member Posts: 1
    I was at an Acura dealer two days ago to look at the RL and the salesman said that the 2009 RL would be released is spring of 2008 and the the new engine is to be the diesel. Do you have any confirmation on this?
  • rv65rv65 Member Posts: 1,076
    Don't know about diesel. Probably not until 2010 model year. Maybe earlier but Honda said 2009 is when the diesel is out. Yes it's coming out in the spring. The build out for the current model is in feb. So that means maybe march or april.
    Rumor has it that it will debut at the 2008 Chicago autoshow which bodes well for the early delivery. The 2008 RL's buildout is in Feb. Buildout is simply the last allocations of the current model.
    This MMC which is the facelift is going to be the most extensive facelift. No details but a 3.7L v6 is a possibility. It's also going to be the most expensive.
    http://vtec.net/news/news-item?news_item_id=732167

Some color choices below

Crystal Black pearl, Silver jade metallic, Grigio metallic, Tuscan beige, Alberta white, Platinum Frost, Opulent blue and Redondo red

Some colors are new. Features are going to be enhanced. Maybe no more PAX tires. Navigation and bluetooth are going to be enhanced. Looks like a ton of features are going to be changed.
    The 09 RL will debut in Chicago.
  • hpmctorquehpmctorque Member Posts: 4,600
    It's rumored that the 2009 RL will be unveiled at the Chicago Auto show, perhaps today. Will it address the current model's shortcomings regarding styling, power, and interior room, or will it be another failed attenpt to to be cross shopped with Mercedes, BMW, Lexus, and Infiniti?
  • ballaballa Member Posts: 5
    That grill is horrible looking. I wonder how many people it had to go through to meet approval. I had such high hopes for this MMC. Besides the grill, they did a really good job with it.
  • nippononlynippononly Member Posts: 12,555
    ""RL represents the very best we have to offer in terms of engineering, technology, performance, luxury and safety", said Dick Colliver, executive vice president, sales"

God, that's a shame...

The next few years will be hard ones for Acura in that case. Try as it might, it just can't seem to out-Audi Audi. With all the engineering prowess available at Honda, seems like it ought to be able to do that...

2014 Mini Cooper (stick shift of course), 2016 Camry hybrid, 2009 Outback Sport 5-spd (keeping the stick alive)

• rayainswrayainsw Member Posts: 3,192
    http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/News/articleId=124676

"What this means to you: It still can't run with the big dogs, but..."

Will it matter?
    I doubt any of these changes will matter much...
    ( sadly )
    2022 X3 M40i
  • acuraphileacuraphile Member Posts: 131
    Hi, Pat:

Nice to share the pages with you again. JJACURA and I are scoping out the update. I'll be back.

Regards,

George
  • patpat Member Posts: 10,421
    Hi George - great to see you both posting again!! :)

Hope you are well.
  • redherring1redherring1 Member Posts: 66
    Ohhh, boy, did they blow this one--looks even more like an Accord in person than it does in pictures. The grill is horrible, a tacked-on afterthought. If the RL came out before the Accord I'd probably like it fine (except the grill), but coming out after and being so, so similar makes no sense at all to me--people who buy a premium luxury sedan want it to look like one, not a family sedan you're going to see every ten feet.
    It really seems like Acura doesn't know what to do with this model, even the current version (which I like enormously better lookswise than the '09)--it's too expensive (by far) for the entry level luxury category, it doesn't have the size or cachet for the premium luxury segment, and it still won't after this redesign. For a company as astute as Honda has proven to be over the years, they just haven't been paying attention here.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,527

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• bartalk3bartalk3 Member Posts: 692
    Saw the '09 RL at the Chicago auto show. Some definite improvements, but it's still just lipstick on a pig, as they say. The '09 is meant to be a holding action and a bridge to the '10, which will be completely redesigned. I don't expect sales to increase much based on this make up job, but they had to do something. The car, in whatever form, has not been a sales success, and a few touches here and there aren't going to change things. Even the salesmen at the show said the RL was not worth $15,000 or so over the TL.
  • nebraskaguynebraskaguy Member Posts: 341
    but it's still just lipstick on a pig, as they say

I admit the RL is not everyone's cup of tea, but that's a bit harsh and undeserved! :mad:
  • acuraphileacuraphile Member Posts: 131
    I agree: 'lipstick on a pig' is disrespectful. However, bartalk3's mail appears to be on target. I find it incomprehensible that Acura took nine years to produce the '05 RL, a sweet car, but undistinguished and of 'vanilla' design, as borne out by the sales numbers. Now, along comes this touch-up with the unpleasant grille,and frankly, from the pictures, is not as aesthetic as my '05 RL. Is there someone seditious in the Acura design studio, preventing the company from competing with the big dogs? Where is the 'flagship' that is truly top of the line in every respect? Forget the carping by the mag writers about a V-8 - I'm speaking of a model that will address most of the criticisms that have plagued the RLs, from the '05 to the present.
    I enjoy driving my '05, but it's not the car that I wanted to see when I visited the Acura showrioom in December 2004 - and subsequently ordered because I am an avowed 'Acuraphile.' Now, I find it hard to believe that Acura, having produced this touch-up, will really present us with a fully remodeled '10 - maybe '13 - maybe. I'll wait.

- George
  • 4bearhug4bearhug Member Posts: 52
    I think the comment is a poor analogy because "lipstick on a pig" seems to indicate that they made minor cosmetic improvements to a hideous vehicle. I find the 05 RL to be an OK design, not ugly, but not Wow, either. The new refresh has received mostly negative responses (grill in particular) from a styling standpoint, but positives for content improvements. I would expect the timing of the complete redesign to largely determined by the response to this mid model change. Based upon earlier response we may see it sooner rather than later.

Just as a final observation, many cars styling changes look worse in pictures than in person. I think we may want to withhold final judgement until we can see it for ourselves. I agree that the front shocked me when I first saw pics, but I've looked at them numerous times since and the shock has worn off a bit. My harsh assessment has softened a bit. I don't think this redesign will pull up sales numbers, but I doubt that it will drive every potential buyer away as some have implied. Big discounts will continue with the RL imo.
  • nippononlynippononly Member Posts: 12,555
    is not ugly but it is porky like a pig! It is very very hard to understand why anyone would spend $10K over a TL to buy this model. The restyling has only made it worse - that huge grille that looks like it is straight off the MDX looks terrible on the front of the RL.

It is amazing that a company like Honda that has been so successful in most of its other ventures could fail so utterly to design a $40-50K luxury car that anyone would want.

2014 Mini Cooper (stick shift of course), 2016 Camry hybrid, 2009 Outback Sport 5-spd (keeping the stick alive)

While I don't care for the grille of the '09, I think the '09 is improved, overall, over the '08. I agree that the car is heavier than desirable. some of that is due to the AWD, of course. I'd like to see the RL and TL converted to RWD architecture, for better weight distribution, but I'm not holding my breath.
  • bartalk3bartalk3 Member Posts: 692
    "Lipstick on a pig" is just a figure of speech meaning trying to make something plain more attractive. Didn't mean to offend anybody's RL. I don't find the car that unattractive and almost bought one myself, but bought the TL instead. Even Acura admits that this car just didn't have the sales they anticipated. To begin with, the car was overpriced and the competition was furious: the prestige of the Lexus (in the GS), the engineering reputation of BMW (3 and 5 Series), the sudden acclaim of the Infiniti M35/45. And now even the Cadillac CTS. Some said the problem was lack of a V-8, but that won't be a problem going forward because with $3-4 gas, many companies are abandoning V-8s. I think Acura thought that SH-AWD would be a sensation, but Consumer Reports said the car didn't handle any better than traditional rear-drive cars. And they didn't really like the car that much and rated the TL much higher. As we all know now, the '09 revision is just a holding action until the car is redesigned for 2010. I guess what Honda/Acura had to do for the redesign was take out a clean sheet of paper and start over.
  • tizertizer Member Posts: 23
    They did a good job on making the interior more luxurious but the ugly "reversed" front door handles should also be changed. Rear styling looks really sharp, not sure about the front end MDX look. A bigger engine is ok but fuel economy is now a poor 22/16. Basically not enough changes to make me run back with my 06 'Bargain Priced" RL. Some have said that the 2010 will be a complete redesign...Acura you need more gears in your transmission...6 or 7 speed in the class you want to be in is not uncommon. This will make the car smoother, quieter and more fuel efficient.
  • djdjdjdj Member Posts: 111
    I saw the new RL in person before I saw the pictures. At the show, I thought the car was pretty good looking. Interestingly, I don't care for it in pictures. I think most pictures are taken at a low stance, almost grille level, so that become a dominate feature. Standing up and looking down at the car the grille wasn't so obvious. The backend treatment looked better in person too.

However I was left with the feeling "I wonder how much the 2008 will be discounted when the 2009's get released?" I was hoping Acura would sell the remaining inventory at a deep discount to clear the lots so customers wouldn't compare.

That possibility, a sale on the 2008's, is my big interest in the 2009's.
    Dealers have already have ordered their final 08 RL's but there should be plenty. Build out is the last batch of the current model year.
  • ex007ex007 Member Posts: 13
    Agree 100% That grill - which apparently will go to also the TSX and, heaven forbid, the TL - is terrible. What is wrong with the design shop? The entire Acura line front ends are horrible, simply horrible now. I've been a Honda/Acura owner since '76 - 7 cars in total - but will not purchase another until they learn to design a proper front grill.
  • carolinabobcarolinabob Member Posts: 576
    Go on the Acura web site and you can order a mini-brocure of the 2009 RL. Appears they added the ugly grill, 10 horsepower and ventilated seats primarily.
  • rainbow11rainbow11 Member Posts: 10
    Was at the Accura dealer in Bedford Hills, NY yesterday. There are deals on the 2008 RL. Does anyone know the amount of $$$ give backs and other incentives now being offered to dealers by Accura on the "pig without lipstick?"
  • loverlbutloverlbut Member Posts: 6
    I'd like to share my RL experience with rainbow11, carolinabob, ex007, rv65, djdj and many others......(p.s. I am from S. California)
    I am a die-hard RL fan since Y2006. To show our loyalty to Acura, both me and my wife each got new '06 RL in silver, with all the same options/stuff - "his and hers" as joked by dealer every time we go in for an oil-change.....been tracking/researching RL since then.
    Here are my comments:
    1) When RL was first out in '05....."Tech car of the year" - proven Acura's tech. was at leat 3-yrs ahead of competition (e.g. Real-time traffic in '05).
    2) No face-lift since then.
    3) Best car-buying experience from Internet....goto Carsdirect.com and I got the best deal in town, bought two new RL's in a month; the discount was so huge I thought there might be some "discount on warranty" - No, same factory warranty all the way, and really trouble-free shopping with no nego. needed whatsoever....entire car-buying time was less than 30-min.
    4) '09 "Inventory control" someone mentioned in the discussion.....if you goto Carsdirect.com now and you'd see huge (close to $10K) discount off MSRP on '08 - I figure that's what it means "Inventory control" - they are NOT SELLING, and Acura would think twice about how many RL to produce in '09.
    5) If Edmunds Inside-line's recent saying is true that after listening carefully to the market, Acura's to bring its Y2011 new RL with long awaited 420hp-v8, real-wheel-drive w/SH-AWD, etc. to compete in this segment.
    Could Inside-line talk to Mr. Jon Ikeda of new Acura R&D center in Torrance California that:
    a) Honda should be more aggressive than Toyota from my perspective....being an ex-Marketing-exec in one of the giant Japanese "Kai-Sha" in the past 20-yrs.
    b) RL is Acura's flag-ship, and I am a die-hard Acura's fan as evidenced above,....like to see RL's continuous winning.
    c) New Y2011 RL needs.....STYLING, STYLING, STYLING, in addition to all other stuffs to compete in that segment.
    d) U.S. market needs - Styling, Power, and especially with Acura's Tech and Performance when considering $5-$6/gallon in the near future (if you do market research carefully all over the web, that's what market is saying now-a-days). If Mr. Jon Ikeda and Acura can pull all those together, then I think Y2011 RL might be the "Car of the year" winner again with its traditional "pricing-competitiveness" market position (of couse, let us not to confuse Acura's next NSX marketing strategy with its new RL).
    e) But I can not wait, and I think Acura can not wait.....just look at it now - RL is simply not selling. Can Acura bring its NEW RL SOONER to the market....?
    f) Look at Acura's "Advanced-Sport-Sedan" concept, it reminds me somewhat of "Aston-007". .....could Mr. Jon Ikeda talk to Ian - the infamous Chief-designer of previous Aston-Martin's DBS and now behind Jag's new XK-coupe and XF-sedan, or something......?
    Well, I figure Ian might not be "too happy" after Ford's selling Jag/Range-Rover to Indian Tata-auto.

Dear Mr. Ikeda and Mr. Acura.......STYLING, STYLING, and with all of your Tech and "stuffs", bring your NEW RL to the market sooner, then you'd be striving again, and I'd be your loyal RL fan again, hopefully in Y2009/end....save RL's sales.
    Hi rainbow11,
    If it's not too late, go to Carsdirect.com now.....they are now with huge $10K discout off MSRP on '08 RL - best deal in town (I'm from S. California).

See my other posting about RL's future along with my car-buying experience as followed.....Good luck.
    -----------------
    I'd like to share my RL experience with rainbow11, carolinabob, ex007, rv65, djdj and many others......(p.s. I am from S. California)
    I am a die-hard RL fan since Y2006. To show our loyalty to Acura, both me and my wife each got new '06 RL in silver, with all the same options/stuff - "his and hers" as joked by dealer every time we go in for an oil-change.....been tracking/researching RL since then.
    Here are my comments:
    1) When RL was first out in '05....."Tech car of the year" - proven Acura's tech. was at leat 3-yrs ahead of competition (e.g. Real-time traffic in '05).
    2) No face-lift since then.
    3) Best car-buying experience from Internet....goto Carsdirect.com and I got the best deal in town, bought two new RL's in a month; the discount was so huge I thought there might be some "discount on warranty" - No, same factory warranty all the way, and really trouble-free shopping with no nego. needed whatsoever....entire car-buying time was less than 30-min.
    4) '09 "Inventory control" someone mentioned in the discussion.....if you goto Carsdirect.com now and you'd see huge (close to $10K) discount off MSRP on '08 - I figure that's what it means "Inventory control" - they are NOT SELLING, and Acura would think twice about how many RL to produce in '09.
    5) If Edmunds Inside-line's recent saying is true that after listening carefully to the market, Acura's to bring its Y2011 new RL with long awaited 420hp-v8, real-wheel-drive w/SH-AWD, etc. to compete in this segment.
    Could Inside-line talk to Mr. Jon Ikeda of new Acura R&D center in Torrance California that:
    a) Honda should be more aggressive than Toyota from my perspective....being an ex-Marketing-exec in one of the giant Japanese "Kai-Sha" in the past 20-yrs.
    b) RL is Acura's flag-ship, and I am a die-hard Acura's fan as evidenced above,....like to see RL's continuous winning.
    c) New Y2011 RL needs.....STYLING, STYLING, STYLING, in addition to all other stuffs to compete in that segment.
    d) U.S. market needs - Styling, Power, and especially with Acura's Tech and Performance when considering $5-$6/gallon in the near future (if you do market research carefully all over the web, that's what market is saying now-a-days). If Mr. Jon Ikeda and Acura can pull all those together, then I think Y2011 RL might be the "Car of the year" winner again with its traditional "pricing-competitiveness" market position (of couse, let us not to confuse Acura's next NSX marketing strategy with its new RL).
    e) But I can not wait, and I think Acura can not wait.....just look at it now - RL is simply not selling. Can Acura bring its NEW RL SOONER to the market....?
    f) Look at Acura's "Advanced-Sport-Sedan" concept, it reminds me somewhat of "Aston-007". .....could Mr. Jon Ikeda talk to Ian - the infamous Chief-designer of previous Aston-Martin's DBS and now behind Jag's new XK-coupe and XF-sedan, or something......?
    Well, I figure Ian might not be "too happy" after Ford's selling Jag/Range-Rover to Indian Tata-auto.

Dear Mr. Ikeda and Mr. Acura.......STYLING, STYLING, and with all of your Tech and "stuffs", bring your NEW RL to the market sooner, then you'd be striving again, and I'd be your loyal RL fan again, hopefully in Y2009/end....save RL's sales.
    Check out the 09 TL. Thats a small preview of whats next to come. They are working very hard on the v8. I can assure yout that the MY011 RL will have a v6 version as well. Acura is working very hard to be Tier 1. A new v10 flagship sedan could be in the works. The RL could just be the 5 series competitor. John Ikeda could design it but Acura now has their own design and R&D center as well.
    Hi rv65,
    Thanks for your info.. I cut/paste the followings directly from Edmund about Y2011 RL for your reference ...pretty new stat.
    (BTW, if you're into "Power-Toy" and "Hot-Hatch", check out '08 Mazdaspped-3 (Car & Driver 10-best)....0-60 in 5.4sec., 263hp w/280-torgue - even bigger torgue than RL, TL, Infiniti-G, Lexus-IS, VW-GTI....etc.; I test-drove one, fantastic acceleration and built very very "tight", relatively quiet when crusing, best of all - under $25K with Bose)

------ Edmunds' latest stat about Y2011 RL --------

What Edmunds.com Says:Rear-wheel drive and a V8 engine should help, but the 2011 Acura RL really needs distinctive styling if it's going to compete against Germany's finest.

What We Know: Honda has been listening to the word on the street very carefully, because it has finally decided to give the 2011 Acura RL luxury sedan a V8 to help it compete with strong rivals in the U.S. One source tells us that Honda is currently working on a 420-horsepower 4.8-liter V8, and will employ the same cylinder deactivation technology we see on the current Japan-spec Inspire V6, thus generating class-leading fuel economy figures. But unlike the current RL, which sits on a front-wheel-drive platform and features Honda's SH-AWD four-wheel-drive system, the all-new RL will instead incorporate a rear-drive platform, one necessity that Honda planners have clearly identified in this segment, and a reconfigured SH-AWD system that engages the front wheels when rear traction is compromised. Slated for a mid-2010 debut, the new RL is expected to land in showrooms wearing a higher price tag than the current model.
    Maybe the MY011 RL will likely be a 7 series competitor. The new TL will be larger than the current one and sized more like the current Accord. Or maybe the RL will be the RWD TL. The new TL has some nice goodies. The new TL will look nothing like the 09 RL and 09 TSX. 2 Engines including the RL's new v6. The base v6 will be likely be similar to the 05-08 RL v6. Pricing however might go up since Acura wants to be Tier 1 like Mercedes, Lexus, Infiniti and BMW.
    Next RL will get a v8 for the first time. The 09 TL will actually rival the 09 RL. The new TL will have features that will rival the 09 RL. The 09 RL will have to soldier on until 2010 when the MY11 RL will come out. The 09 TL looks like a current 2 Door civic mixed in with Camry. Does have a grill similar to the 09 RL and TSX but everything else is different. The 09 TL will not be accused of being bland. The 09 TL will be bigger than the 09 RL. An even bigger 2011 RL will re claim that title.
  • jensadjensad Member Posts: 388
    Just posing a question to the group.

How is Acura going to deal with the hybridization of the industry? Will they go to a hybrid Acura? Can one manufacture a V 8 and still make it "fit" within a hybrid?

I think Acura will have their share of hybrids, and it will include a V8 model. Guessing, maybe about 2012.

I am not in the industry, and own a 08 RL. But I think the hybrid issue will be addressed sooner than later.

Good luck to all and stay safe.

jensad
    I recently read that Honda will use hybrids for their smaller cars, and rely more on diesels for their larger cars. So, you're more likely to see hybrid powertrains applied to Civic and smaller size Hondas, and 4 cylinder and V6 diesels for Accords, SUVs, minivans, and Acuras.
    No RL hybrid. I could see diesel as a future engine choice. I know it has its fair share of haters though. The new diesels are in a different league than 30 years ago. Honda thinks small cars should go hybrid. The 2011 RL will get the v8. I'm sure the IMA could be adapted to a v8. It depends on how they designed the engine bay. The previous accord had to have a v6 hybrid since the 4 cylinder hybrid was too wide. Now that the RL is going to a RWD based platform than you can have an IMA v8.
  • desert_ratdesert_rat Member Posts: 23
    the 2008 RL is now available well below invoice.
    I guess the 09 will be at that point when the 09 TL is coming out. 09 RL is just a bandaid until 2011.
  • jjacurajjacura Member Posts: 807
    My favorite LIPSTICK shade would DAZZLE A PIG because the first time I saw it was 40 years ago on my all time favorite gal...Yep...the good woman I met AND married in 1968! Figure of speech or not it's still good to see you BARTALK, as well as NEBRASKA GUY and my good friend ACURAPHILE. I have stayed in touch with GEORGE (ACURAPHILE) ever since the 2005 forum was the hottest forum in Edmunds, say summer of 2004. I have come to the point where I don't get too excited about all the comparison talk anymore but it's great to read some personal stories about how the car we own and drive affects our lives. I read the RL and LPS forums for many months and was simply amazed by the knowledge, wisdom and wit of the many people that took the time to post their thoughts and opinions. What great fun it is...the synergy is there! This is a decision making time for me with the 2005 RL. I would be perfectly happy to keep it but come November the warranty ends and I am somewhat concerned about the electronics, computer functions, and even the sh-awd mechanics going forward and extended warranties are of no interest to me and so I will probably buy this fall. We'll see what kind of hand we are dealt as Acura gets serious about putting together a great new Car. It's good to be back!
    JJAcura
    JJ: Good to see you still hanging around. I'm in week three of a six-week driving tour of the Midwest in my 2005 RL- over 4,000 miles so far with at least another 2,000 to go. It has been a wonderful trip in a great car. I've experienced a low of 25 mpg and a high of 30 mpg. Yesterday, I got nearly 29 mpg doing 80 mph on Interstate 80 in Nebraska.

A note to those who derided the nonoptional nav system - I'm on this trip alone and I don't know how I could have done it without the nav system. One day in Ohio I looked at the map at the end of the day and during the day, I had made 14 route changes to see the various sights on my itinerary. Without an excellent memory or a good navigator, I would have been pulling over every 1/2 hour to look at the map. At one point, even a good navigator wouldn't have helped. My nav system was insisting I take "the next left turn". It was unmarked and looked like the entrance to an industrial park. I took it anyway, and it was the highway I needed to take.
  • jjacurajjacura Member Posts: 807
    Nebraska Guy, Good to see you are still checking this forum and staying in touch. I recall you mentioning some time ago that you were planning to retire ... sounds like you have done just that. Speaking of trips, I drove through Nebraska to Colorado last July and used the Navi extensively. It really made a difference especially in Colorado. I'm out west right now visiting our daughter in Tucson...it's a 2300 mile jaunt each way from Wisconsin so we fly, but on one of these trips out I'd like to drive... just have to sell the Mrs. on that idea! ;)
    Would not worry about doing it in the RL.though!
    JJ
    Well a TSX with some mods was spotted. This TSX is a mule for the new RWD based Acura RL. Finally a v8 engine. Looks like this RL will be the new tier 1 acura. This TSX mule has some parts to make it look like a RWD car. Acura also has a v10 in the works. Acura is working on some really nice features to get better mileage out of these new engines. leftlanenews.com has some pics.

http://michaeladhi.com/2008/06/11/somewhat-confirmed-an-expensive-honda-with-rea- r-wheel-drive/

It's somewhat confirmed though. Now Acura can become a tier 1 brand.
  • zeenzeen Member Posts: 401
    New '09 RL is featured in the Summer 08 edition of Style published by Acura. It's a gorgeous car that may give the 5 Series a run for the money.
  • vavavavolvovavavavolvo Member Posts: 110
    09's are expected in dealer lots next week.
    Well they just announced the pricing. Pricing is the same except for the options. PAX tires aren't available on the 09's.

CMBS and Adaptive Cruise control are offered in a stand alone package. About 3800 USD. Hope this helps.
    Sorry, but what's CMBS?
    Collision Mitigation Braking System
    09's are expected in dealer lots next week.

When I took my RL in for service this morning, I ran into my salesman. He said there's been a slight delay and they won't be coming in until the first or second week of July.
This discussion has been closed.