Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Malibu Maxx Wiper Blades

sghuskersghusker Member Posts: 10
edited March 2014 in Chevrolet
Has anyone found a solution for replacement of the rear wiper blade? I hate to have to go to the dealer!

Comments

• paopao Member Posts: 1,867
    dont think there is a standard refill size.....saw where some one got a longer version of one and cut it down to size..
  • csandstecsandste Member Posts: 1,866
    Do a little digging, probably in the general Maxx board. This was covered in depth a month or two ago.
  • notascirocconotascirocco Member Posts: 6
    I just bought a used 2006 maxx with a rear wiper. I don't have an owners manual yet, and I don't even know if my rear wiper arm is a standard GM arm. At any rate I searched onIine, got some online help and a Bosch part number that no longer exists. I drove around and ended up at AutoZone where the guy at the counter was most helpful. He looked at my rear wiper and tried a blade refill he had in the back. It fit perfectly. It is an ANCO N-14R, 350 mm. It even has an end cap to make the fit snug. LIke I said, I don't even know if I have the standard GM wiper arm, but if I do, then here's your answer. This part number may be obsolete also, but I have found it on internet searches using the part number to search with. If no luck then ANCO and others make 14" narrow channel blade refills that may work. Good Luck.
This discussion has been closed.