Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Nissan Rogue Lease Questions

Comments

• ReinsReins Member Posts: 5
    Hey pmman,

How did you make out with your search? I know I'm still looking, waiting for the deals to get more aggresive.
  • ReinsReins Member Posts: 5
    Hi Alerman,

That is a excellent deal, what part of the region did you score this? Did the deal include any kind of rebates like $500 grad discount? That really is an amazing deal, congrats!!! Please share your success story :)
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi clemsonlew. Through yesterday, Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2008 Rogue SL FWD with 15,000 miles per year were .00325 and 50%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of the AWD version of this truck are exactly the same.

These are NMAC's February numbers. It is scheduled to introduce its new March lease program at some point later today.

Its lease program for the 2009 Rogue is significantly better than it is for the 2008 model.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hey clemsonlew. Please see my previous post for the information that you are looking for.

Car_man
    Host
    Congratulations on getting your new Rogue, alerman. Thanks for taking the time to share the details of your lease with everyone. If you have the time, make sure to hop on over to the Dealer Ratings & Reviews section of Edmunds.com to share your thoughts on your recent dealer experience with others as well. Enjoy your new ride :shades: !

Car_man
    Host
    Hi jay761. The Rogue that you are interested in probably has a spread of just under $2,000 between its full MSRP and its dealer invoice price. You were quoted a dealer discount of $1,900 on it. That is a very good price. You might be able to shave another $100 or $200 off of this vehicle's price, but this is close to as good as it is going to get. Just make sure that the dealer that you are working with is using NMAC's current buy rate lease money factor to calculate your car's monthly payment and you're all set.

Car_man
    Host
  • phearnsphearns Member Posts: 6
    Hi. I live in NY and have been looking at various dealers for a 2009 Rogue SL AWD with a premium package and moonroof. The cars Manufacturers price is $27,500 and the selling price is $24,000. I was quoted $335 form 39 months. I would have to pay the first month, about $260 for plates (seerms high) and with the bank fees....a total of $1500 down. I was wondering if you could tell me what the bank fees are supposed to be? Does this seem right to you?
    I would like to lease the Rogue but am afraid I am being ripped off.

Thaks, Phearns
  • scubadoo2scubadoo2 Member Posts: 13
    I just leased one with premium, roof & leather, MSRP $29,200 for $327 month with tax, bank fee & mv fees down. 15,000 miles per year too. Bank Fees are set by the auto finance company and are non-negotiable. It's basically what used to be known as Gap Insurance because your own auto insurance will only pay up to the cars book value which is usually much less than what you owe the bank on a lease.
    Scubadoo2......Thanks for the info. I was just wondering where you did this sale? Did you put down $1500 too..... I am rolling the taxes into the lease. Do u think I should try to negotiate further? $335 is the lowest rate I was offered. Thanks again. Phearns
  • amvb_nycamvb_nyc Member Posts: 3
    Here's the deal I just made yesterday (in NYC):

Rogue SL AWD w/ premium and moonroof pkgs (MSRP $27,205)
    39 month lease w/ 12k miles a year
    $2,000 total cash at signing (incl first mo payment, all fees, taxes etc)
    $309 monthly payment
    PLUS they covered my overmileage fees and wear and tear from my previous lease with them (would have been approx $800 total if I didn't get another Nissan).

Selling price was approx $24,600. Money factor was .00196
    All in all I think it was a good deal...only thing I regret is not pushing for 15k miles.

What do you guys think?

P.S. I was told that Nissan just added a $395.00 termination fee to all their leases beginning back in Jan. Has anyone heard of this? Or is the dealer trying to tack something on there. I'm gonna call Nissan Monday morning to confirm.
    Tax, MVand Bank Fee down. About $2,000. If you roll that into the lease it adds about $30 per $1,000 so about $60. $335 with taxes sounds good.
    ok...thanks for your help. I hope I get that deal and that they don't come up with any "Surprises".... I think that they think they can when they see a woman. I won't let that happen!
  • hswhsw Member Posts: 26
    Hey Car Man,
    You were very helpful in my leasing of a G35X last year, and now we are looking to buy or lease a loaded Rogue. Do you have the money factor and residuals for a 10,000 mile lease for the SL AWD? Thanks.
  • slukasslukas Member Posts: 3
    Hi all,

I'm new here. What is the residual value for a 2009 FWD Rogue SL, premium leather and moonroof? And what kind of money factor should I expect? I'm just starting to shop...

Thanks!
    HI HSW,

Did you ever find out the march numbers? I'm having a hard time tracking down res value and money factor.

S
  • autotrucktalkautotrucktalk Member Posts: 9
    We just got a Lease offer at our local Nissan dealer. The Nissan Rogue SL AWD with cloth seats, standard radio, and Sunroof. Gross MSRP was 25005.00 and Invoice was 23291.00 - we specifed we didn't want to put any money down, no taxes and tags down, no Acq. Fee, or downpayment. Just sign and drive.

We also had not the best credit either and are coming off a Jeep lease that is due in two months to be up.

The offer: $379 / mth 39 months 12,000 mi. per year

I read also on the Nissan website about a "Lease Disposition Fee" but our dealer didn't tell us anything about this, any thoughts on our deal or this fee?
    Hi. I'm not sure what a good deal is. I live in NY....went to Nissan dealer today. This is the offer I got for an SL AWD - premium package with moon roof- cloth seats. $327 with $1100 down (plates, first month, and bank fees) Don't know if this is a good deal or not.... would love to hear from anyone who knows. Thanks
    That sounds like a much better deal than we got offered. The Premium package is a 2230.00 add on, I know the one we got offered has cloth seats and no mention of a 'premium package' even though it is an AWD SL- my dealer didn't have this configuration in stock and he has to get it from another dealer. I won't really know until it gets to him if ours has the premium package option, I would imagine it does though.

Our dealer was really shady, the first offer was $499 for a 39 month lease for an AWD SL fully loaded leather model per month. I used to sell cars for a living and I laughed at them. You would be surprised though by the amount of people who don't know anything about prices or terms and sign their life away.

I think compared to our deal, yours looks great. If fact, when we go back - I'll know that we can work ours down more, our only dilemma is not so great credit at all, so we may have to pay a little extra for that fact.

There are very few dealers that are leasing crossover/suv's currently. We tested a Hyundai VeraCruz which is very similar to the Rouge - even a bit beefier but no leasing was available on this model.
    Thanks....I think I will go for the deal. Good luck to you.
    NY. SL, Premium, Leather, Roof, MSRP $29,200. 15,000 year. Tax, Bank Fee, MV Fees up front. $327/month 39 months.
  • hellofromjersehellofromjerse Member Posts: 10
    scubadoo, where in NY? I would love to know, here in NJ I am getting nothing but the runaround. They all but refuse to give quotes via email and when they do, it is very high $$ and they will not budge.

I am getting a best offer in NJ of $380/month + ttl, 12k miles/yr for an MSRP of $27700.00
    which I do not think is a good deal.

I did have an offer at the end of Feb from a dealer about 4 hours away for $329/mo + ttl 12k/yr and an MSRP of $29155.00/selling price $25644.00. I called in March to make arrangements to lease and was told that the $$ factor has changed and it would be $377/month with ttl down.
    Bunch of dealers gave me that price. Try Curry Nissan. Wasn't hard.$380 is crazy. Make sure you go for the 39 month lease. The residual is the same as the 36 but you get to spread the depreciation over 3 more months. The first offer I got was $349. 2 days later I got them to $327 and that's with 15,000.
  • gdubingdubin Member Posts: 13
    Hi Carman,

I just leased one. Can you guys tell me if I got a good deal.

09 Nissan Rogue SL AWD with moonroof
    MSRP = $25.050

39 month x 250 tax included.
    12000 miles
    $3000 out of pocket
    Dealer covered 2 payments on my jeep lease 2 x $239.

Thanks in advance.
  • evoicevoic Member Posts: 22
    Wife just leased one today:

39 month
    15k per year
    2009 Rogue SL FWD, Black / Black, only options were splash guards and floor mats.

$22,895 MSRP

Zero drive off, down payment, fees, etc.
    Absolutely not one dollar out of pocket.

$314.88 per month.

I ran the numbers and it came up to 57% residual with 0.00196 money factor.

Not sure how well we did, but the wife is comfortable with the payment and we're happy we didn't have to come out of our pocket for anything.

(The dealer also dropped off the car to my wife at work - we never stepped foot on their lot - gotta' love that!)

Thanks fro reply.
    Wht dealer did you use??
    Yes, I have plenty more negotiating to do it seems. I had the chance to read more of this forum and our price seems like the highest I've seen and I am not getting the Leather package or any thing too special like the Bose radio either. We are going to have to beat them up a whole lot more to get our deal done it seems.

Best of luck to you if you decide to go with your offer!

Rich
  • evoicevoic Member Posts: 22
    I'm in SoCal.

Are you local?
    Hi. I didn't lease my Rogue yet.....was wondering if anyone knows if April is expected to have better deals on leases? If not, I will take care of it this week. Thanks, Fern
  • jerseyshore3jerseyshore3 Member Posts: 2
    I'm considering leasing a Rogue SL AWD with Premium package 2, cloth seats. I've been reading the posts on here for March figures on the MF and residual but haven't seen any for this model.

Wondering if April's MF is going to be different than March? Does it vary month to month?

Thanks so much!
  • balancesheetbalancesheet Member Posts: 25
    $239/month for 39 month for a 2009 Rogue S AWD. 12,000 miles per year. $3,000 down payment which includes everything (destination, ducumentation, tax, bank fee, dmv, etc.). Should I take it?
    I got $239 for 39 month with $3000 out of pocket on 2009 Rogue SL AWD MSRP: $25,050 with sunroof, in NJ. I think you can get couple more dollars off.
    Thanks gdubin, my deal sounds terrible compared to yours. I am also in NJ. Can you email me your dealer's contact info? One question - is $3,000 out of pocket include everything (i.e. tax, documentation, bank fee, dmv, etc.)?
    hi balancesheet,

i am also in nj and think you can find a better deal. i am working on getting an april price from Curry Nissan in NY and will post once i have some numbers. i had no luck with dealers in NJ, the rogues here must be made of gold ;)
    Thanks for the info. Maybe we should work together :)
    Hey hsw. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 Nissan Rogue SL AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00224 and 60%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Welcome slukas. This vehicle's lease program varies by term and mileage allowance. Since you never mentioned what either of these variables are, for now I will assume that you are interested in a 36 month lease with 15,000 miles per year. Let me know if you want something different.

Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 Rogue SL AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00224 and 59%, respectively.

Good luck in your quest for a new Rogue and make sure to let us know how you make out.

Car_man
    Host
    Hello jerseyshore3. Nissan's lease program does often vary from month to money. Please see my previous two posts for an idea of what its April lease program is like for the vehicle that you mentioned.

Car_man
    Host
    Thanks Car_man...

We're low mileage drivers so we looking for 10k and are willing to do either 36 or 39 months. I think we are going to go for 39. Do you have that information for 10k/39mo?

And has anyone heard of any April lease deals?

Our quest: Rogue SL, FWD, Black/Black, Premium leather, lowest allowable miles, 36 or 39 months...

We're off to the dealer today. Will report back for sure.

Slukas
  • jps1010jps1010 Member Posts: 19
    A good friend of mine just leased a Nissan Rogue. After doing some research I found that Nissan is offering a $750 cash to customer incentive (see link below). The dealer told him this offer cannot be applied to a lease. Does anyone know if this is true? My experience with dealers tells me otherwise.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.">link title

<a href="http://www.edmunds.com/new/2009/nissan/rogue/101042936/incentives.html
  • kpmkpm Member Posts: 1
    Hi:
    I am new to auto leasing.......can anyone provide suggestions.....what to look for....money factor?? What is a good deal. I'm so confused. I'm interested in the 2009 Rogue SL Moonroof/rails fwd.
    Thanks,
    KPM
    i went to a dealer this weekend after communicating through email. the sales person was great, answered all our questions and i signed a deal for SL AWD fully loaded $29155 msrp. 3k down (including all fees, sales tax except dmv and 1st months payment) and $315/month for 39 months with 15k allowance for a rogue traded from another dealer (color preference)

Fast forward to today when the finance guy calls to say nissan declined my lease but he spoke with a supervisor and got approval. could not tell me my credit tier, say he did not know what it was etc. but my payments would be
    $349 a month with 3800 down EXCLUDING tax. I asked for a quote on a base SL, he said Nissan is not making them. We played price games through several phone calls and when we asked for our deposit back, he then claimed they could honor the original deal.

I understand that credit score can change a lease offer, I am upset about not being told the selling price, credit tier $$ factor etc.

SO 2 questions... should the finance guy be able to tell me what my credit tier was? If I take my business to another Nissan dealer, will they have to run credit all over again?
  • on_the_cheapon_the_cheap Member Posts: 26
    so my wife and i are expecting our 1st child mid-sept, and are only interested in a relatively basic crossover/suv for as little down / monthly as possible.

i've read in another post something like "a $28,000 nissan may lease for $450 /month while a $28,000 honda may lease for $350 / month, some lease better than others"...

with that, can i get some opinions about the best deals out there? which crossovers/ suv's "lease best"?

we've looked at the:

vw tiguan (overpriced, quoted $393/month / 36 mos, 0 down, base s model)

nissan rogue (quoted $330/month/ 36 mos, ttl down, base SLmodel (cloth, no premium, but awd - we also have nissan loyalty and friends/family)

considering the ford escape, but no american mfg's seem to be leasing atm...

also, my current lease is up end of june - which is end of dealer quarter - is it better to wait till then to negotiate?
  • bjthegamebjthegame Member Posts: 3
    Rogue SL AWD
    Premium Package
    Moonroof

36mo/36k

Selling Price 25300 (600 below invoice)
    .00224 money factor
    Residual of 16,000.

Also factor in I have $750 of negative equity trading in my 2006 Saturn Ion 2
  • fp54fp54 Member Posts: 3
    How you doing guys, new member here

Just have a question... With all the national Nissan Rogue offers being around 3000 down/209 a month, is it really possible to get a fully loaded SL lease with only 2k down and around 350 a month with good credit?

I'm still reading up on things, so sorry if this is a noobish question. It just weirds me out, because I was checking them out the other day and got a rough estimate on an S for 299 a month with 3k down (good credit/them easting about 1000 with my honda lease)
  • spjospjo Member Posts: 2
    hello, I am currently looking for a similar deal in NJ or tristate area (SL AWD with premium, leather and moonroof) with 15K miles. Looking to also put down 3K. Would you be able to send me the dealer you worked with?
    $3,000 down is too much on a lease. If you total it day 1, the money is gone. Doesn't even make sense to pay the tax up front, but I did it. Anyway, there are a bunch of people, including me, that recently lease an SL, Leather, Roof, Premium, MSRP $29,200 for $327 month, 15,000 miles, with Tax, Bank Fee, MV fees down (about $2,000). No cap cost reduction.
  • fp54fp54 Member Posts: 3
    You may remember me from 2 posts up :)

Anyway... after a few days of reading up on edmunds, I was able to get a deal like the one your talking about. I just think it's ridiculous how car dealerships can pretty much do what they want.

At first, I had been quoted for a basic "S" for 3k down.299 a month. Then I went to loaded version and they wanted 3k down/389 a month! And he was even fighting me on that!

So anyway, after doing some shopping... im getting 2k down, 330 a month... everything but leather, which i really don't care for anyway...

So, in summary... thanks to all of you
  • spjospjo Member Posts: 2
    Thank you scubadoo2, this was really helpful. I just cant seem to find a dealer (in NJ anyway) that will give me this price. They are so outrageous! If you don't mind and are from the area, can you email me which dealership you used? My email address is spjo1222@yahoo.com. Thanks again for your help.
    I ended up using Curry Nissan in NY. Overall, I was happy with the experience. They were able to track down an SL AWD with premium, moonroof and leather in Iridium Graphite. I did put 3k down (this did include taxes, 1st month pymt and any other fees) and my payments are $309 month for 15k/year. I do agree scubadoo, not to put that kind of $$ down on a lease but I really was not thinking about that at the time.

Nick spent more than enough time with us and when I picked up the Rogue, he connected my phone to the bluetooth and went over every feature that the truck had and how to use the features. When I bought my Toyota, I was handed keys and sent out the door so this was a nice touch.

The whole car buying processs is exhausting and mentally challenging, at least for me and I am thrilled it is over.
  • Cali123Cali123 Member Posts: 5
    This is what I am getting in NJ.
    39 month
    15,000 miles
    Retail $27,335

$368 sign and drive

Is this a good deal or can I get more out of them.
This discussion has been closed.