Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Nissan Rogue Lease Questions

Comments

• mccoy10mccoy10 Member Posts: 1
    I live in brooklyn ny and I want to pick up a rouge today this is what I found so far I am looking for a base rogue S awd the dealer told me he can give mr it for $259 a month and $500 down and I pay the dmv + tax+ the 395 bank . What do you think can I get a better deal my score is 680 to 698. What should i pay for that oh thats with 15000 miles 39months
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi renjennyc. Yes, the $1,000 is available in New Jersey. Nissan usually changes its incentives, or at least gives itself the option to change them, every month. Its current lease program is scheduled to run through March 31st.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hi mccoy10. If I was in the market for a 2010 Rogue in your area right now, I personally would shoot for a selling price of $500 to $1,000 under dealer invoice (which is really right around invoice to $500 over after the available cash incentive on leases is taken into account).

Shop around for the lowest possible selling price on the Rogue that you want and then have the dealer calculate your monthly payment using its buy rate lease money factor.

If you work for a company that is a supplier to Nissan or know someone who works for Nissan you are in luck. It recently provided people who are eligible for its supplier program to purchase vehicles at the same price that Nissan employees are able to use for a limited time.

Car_man
    Host
  • gmen4life24gmen4life24 Member Posts: 2
    I just leased the rogue s 360 package awd for 317 per month with zero down, taxes and fees rolled into the payment. All I paid up front was first month and around 150 in dmv fees. Hoping this was a good deal.
  • bigbubbabeanbigbubbabean Member Posts: 1
    Sorry Pal - Not sure if you got your best deal! I just leased a 2010 Rogue S AWD (no 360 package) for 189/mo. with no money out of my pocket! No money down, no first payment, no DMV fees, no nothing. 12K miles per year for 39 months @ $189/month - Quirk Nissan in Quincy, MA on 3/31/2010.
  • kristinhowardkristinhoward Member Posts: 1
    Hello!

Anyone have any idea what kind of lease I should expect in Kansas City (Kansas or Missouri)? I have never leased a car before... This is what I have heard from the dealers here: 2010 SL AWD with the premium package, no sunroof, cloth interior. They want me to put $2500 down plus my $3000 trade, $220 a month for 39 months, 12000 miles/year.

Does this sound like a good deal? I love the $220/month, but I hate to put down so much on the car. They have claimed that those numbers will include everything but my Kansas property tax. I would appreciate any help or advice! Thank you!
    Greetings kristinhoward. Since you are new to leasing, you definitely should check out the following informative articles on the subject that are available here at Edmunds.com: 10 Steps to Leasing a New Car and Calculate Your Own Lease Payment.

In short, the easiest way to get a good deal on a leased vehicle is to shop around for the lowest possible selling price and then have the dealer that you decide to go with calculate your vehicle's monthly payment using its buy rate lease money factor.

I see that the dealer that you are working with is asking you to put over $5,000 down on your lease. Doing so is definitely not good idea. I always advise consumers to put as little money down as possible when leasing. Those who make large down payments risk losing part or all of them if their vehicle is totaled in an accident or stolen and never recovered. Even though it means that your monthly payment will be a little higher, it's much safer to go with a zero down lease.

Car_man
    Host
  • gmen4life24gmen4life24 Member Posts: 2
    Well in NY I have never heard of that suv being 189 per month with zero down. You must live in some special location to get this auto for 189 with zero down. Either that or you are reading an add in a paper and when they get you in the door your in for a big suprise. In NY the car you got was 299 with nothing down. And I went to 4 dealerships in the long island area that being by far the cheapest price.
  • khtjjkhtjj Member Posts: 3
    I got a quote for Rogue S FWD 10k/year for $139/month with 2500 down payment
    OR
    $259/month with 0 down payment for 39months.
    Is this a decent deal?
  • designbabydesignbaby Member Posts: 1
    Just leased a 2010 S AWD for 39 months, $248/month plus tax, with $1500 down, including fees, registration, and 1st month's payment. Base model, no 360, nothing fancy, yet MSRP was listed as 22,820.

The national deal here in CA for this model is $239/month plus tax, with $2,449 down.

I have this nasty feeling that I got hosed even though we spent 8 hours at 4 different dealerships and this was the best offer. We walked away and they let us go at all the other places.

Any thoughts?
  • qbrozenqbrozen Member Posts: 32,891
    You did better than the advertised deal, so you should feel fine about it.

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

• imabrokerimabroker Member Posts: 1
    Im in NYC and looking to least a 2010 Rogue. No money down and only out of pocket to be first months lease and DMV transfer fees. Prefer the AWD option.

Any help in how much this should cost me and where to shop?...Thanks
  • hars1hars1 Member Posts: 1
    Car Man: Do you know the Aug '10 Res. Val. and MF for a 2010 Nissan Rogue FWD w/ 360 Value Pkg?

Thanks!
    Here you go hars1.

Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Rogue S AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00175 and 60%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

When negotiating your lease on this vehicle, make sure to take advantage of the $500 bonus cash that is currently available on it. Nissan is providing another $1,000 cash incentive on leases of the '10 Rogue on top of that in certain areas.

Car_man
    Host
  • joerareyjoerarey Member Posts: 6
    Car_man,

Just want to make sure that is not a typo... 2010 Nissan Rogue 36mo /15k residual is 60%? If correct that may be too good to pass up.

Thanks for all you do!
    You're very welcome, joerarey.

Amazingly enough, the 60% resid is indeed correct. That's one heck of a solid residual value. Nissan's special money factors on the '10 Rogue aren't as aggressive as its factors on many other models, but they don't have to be with residuals like that.

Car_man
    Host
  • chaztasticchaztastic Member Posts: 1
    Hey I just picked up a 2010 Rogue AWD S w/ the "Value Package" which adds alloys, tint, backup cam, etc. My lease with taxes, fees, title rolled into it is $234/mo for 39/mo, 12K miles/yr. I only paid the first month's payment to drive it home. I did this on Labor Day, and I'm wondering how the heck I got such a cheap lease on a $23,000 vehicle... anyone else seeing good deals out there? :)
    That is a lot of vehicle for the money, chaztastic. Congratulations on getting your new ride. One of the reasons that you were able to get such a good deal is the fact that Nissan was providing an additional $500 bonus cash on the Rogue for Labor Day.

Car_man
    Host
  • nav46nav46 Member Posts: 8
    I'm looking for the exact same thing but with 15,000 mi a year. Where did you get your lease and how much more should i pay for the extra mileage and does it make much difference if you turn in a lease you have now a year early?
  • artiefufkinartiefufkin Member Posts: 20
    Car_man,

Am interested to know if you have any data for the 2011 Rogue. Specifically, the SV with SL package in either FWD or AWD for 36/12K.

Thanks.
  • dade711dade711 Member Posts: 13
    Car_man,

Thanks so much for all your hard work and kind help. I am looking to lease a 2011 Rogue SV within the next few months for my wife when the lease on our 2008 Altima Coup runs out. Can you tell me the current money factor and residual on this model and what you think I may benefit from waiting until after the first of the year? Thanks so much! :D
  • enthusiastdreenthusiastdre Member Posts: 51
    Hi Car_Man,

Could you please provide rates for the 2010 & 2011 Rogue S lease program?

Thank you very much.
    Hi artiefufkin. Here's the information that you're looking for.

Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Rogue SV AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00230 and 61%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of an FWD models are .00230 and 62%.

Car_man
    Host
  • mkamb454mkamb454 Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car experts -

I am looking to lease a 2011 Nissan Rogue SV with SL package (fully loaded)
    I am just looking for advice on whether or not the quote I received is a fair one. This is my first time leasing a car and I'm trying to be as careful as I can about it. Please give me your input asap! Looking to sign this week. Here are the specs:

2011 Nissan Rogue SV with SL package

15,000 miles/ 39 months

Inceptions and taxes due at signing...no other money down

$315/month

Help...?!
  • patch8177patch8177 Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2010
    I just leased a 2010 Rogue S AWD/ with 360 package (tinted windows, back up camera, alloy wheels 16 inches, and rear spoiler) for $185/per month. with 2k down plus taxes and fees which total $1300. I also had a trade in valued at $1000k.

I decided to roll everything into my payments, including my first months payment due at signing, so my monthly payment came to $245/per month for 39 months. 12k miles.

From what I am reading on this site I got a very good deal.

Any thoughts? Car-Man, I am curious to know your opinion. I am located in Staten Island, New York (sales tax 8.5%)
    Hi patch8177. I would be happy to share my thoughts on this deal with you, but it would be much easier for me to do so if you provide me with this vehicle's full MSRP and approximate selling price first. These numbers will enable me to see how large a dealer discount you were given on your Rogue.

Car_man
    Host
  • lookin4adeal4lookin4adeal4 Member Posts: 1
    I was just offered a lease on a 2010 Rogue S AWD for $209/mo, 39 months, $2499 due at signing. The value of this car is $20,688. Last month the same dealership offered $120/mo, 39 months, $2499. Can I talk the offer that they just gave me down? With the deal they gave me the residual value would be $10,288 at the end of the lease. I feel that seems low. Thoughts Car_Man or anyone else?
  • hypnoticshypnotics Member Posts: 69
    Hi Car_Man,

Could you please provide rates for the 2011 Rogue SV AWD with SL package 36 month lease program?

Thank you
    Hi lookin4adeal4. To me, the easiest way to evaluate a lease is to look at the vehicle's selling price in relation to its full MSRP. The selling prices of leased vehicles are negotiable, just as if you were paying cash for or financing them. Without these numbers, it is difficult to tell how large a dealer discount you are being given. Let us know what these numbers are and I'm sure that either myself or another knowledgeable community member will gladly tell you what they think.

Car_man
    Host
    Here you go, hypnotics. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Rogue SV AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00218 and 60%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

Car_man
    Host
  • hypnoticshypnotics Member Posts: 69
    Thank you very much car-man!
  • jagyossarianjagyossarian Member Posts: 13
    Hi,

Got a quote today on a 39 month lease for a 2010 Nissan Rogue S AWD base model with floormats, and nothing else (Upstate NY)

$22,695 MSRP
    $22,195 selling price
    58% residual

I was quoted a payment of $298 with something around $555 down. I thought that was a ridiculous number so I didn't even bother to negotiate. I tried to push the salesman on why the price was so high and he kept referring to the fact that you lose out on some incentives when you lease. I thought this was total BS. Am I off base here? The price seems rather high for a '10 model, truecar.com lists the avg paid price at around $20,300 for this vehicle.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
    JG
  • smartymsmartym Member Posts: 2
    Hi Car_Man,
    The dealer i searched for is giving me the deal for Rogue 2011 SV + SL Package for 369.00 with 0 down and Rogue 200 SV + Premium Package for 339.00 with 0 down. Didn't sound like a good deal to me so did not take. Any opinions ?
  • kiltmankiltman Member Posts: 67
    Any word on what the money factor is for November for a '11 Rogue sv, 15k 36 months?
    I assume the residual does not change?

Thanks.
    No problem hypnotics.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi jagyossarian. If I was in the market for a 2010 Nissan Rogue right now, I personally would shoot for a selling price of a couple hundred dollars over dealer invoice minus any available cash incentives. You can look up this vehicle's exact invoice price over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com.

The dealer was right in that Nissan's normal consumer cash incentives are not compatible with its special lease program. However, in certain regions Nissan is providing a special $1,000 cash incentive on the Rogue that is available on leases. If you tell me what state you are in, I can tell you i this lease cash is available in your area.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey smartym. The easiest way to evaluate this deal would be to look at this vehicle's selling price in relation to its MSRP. The selling prices of leased vehicles are negotiable, just as if you were paying cash for or financing them. Without these numbers, it is difficult to tell how large a dealer discount you are being given and in turn if there is any room left to negotiate. Let us know what these numbers are and I'm sure that either myself or another knowledgeable community member will gladly let you know what they think.

Car_man
    Host
    Hello kiltman. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 2011 Rogue SV AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00218 and 60%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • smartymsmartym Member Posts: 2
    Hi Car_man
    I am currently in NJ near jersey city area. Also for both SV + Premium and SV + SL Packages the negotiated prices are as follows:

SV + Premium
    STICKER PRICE: $26,920
    BEST LOCAL PRICE: $23,635 YOU SAVE $3,285 (12%)

SV + SL
    STICKER PRICE: $29,120
    BEST LOCAL PRICE: $25,784 YOU SAVE $3,336 (11%)
    Car_man,

Thanks so much for all your hard work and kind help. I am looking to lease a 2011 Rogue SV within the next few months for my wife when the lease on our 2008 Altima Coupe runs out.

Can you tell me the current money factor and residual on this model and what you think I may benefit (if anything) from waiting until after the first of the year? Also can you let me know what a fair monthly price will be? I am in Memphis, TN and the MSRP is $24,390 and I am only getting them down to $23,900 for selling price.

Thanks so much! :confuse:
    You're very welcome, dade711. Thank you for the kind words.

I don't think that you will necessarily benefit from waiting until next year to get a new Rogue, but you might benefit by waiting until mid- to late December. I'm sure that both Nissan and dealers will be anxious to sell as many vehicles as possible next month to pad their annual sales totals.

Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Rogue SV AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00218 and 60%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

Using these numbers, an MSRP of $24,390, and a selling price of $23,900 I come up with a zero down, pre-tax monthly payment of around $342.

Car_man
    Host
    Thanks so much car_man! You rock! :shades:

Would the money factor and residual be the same for the Front wheel drive instead of the AWD with 12,000 miles a year instead of 15,000? That is what I got a quote on with MSRP of $24,390 and selling price of $23,900. I appreciate all your help in advance.

- Mike
    You're very welcome, Mike.

NMAC's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Rogue SV FWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00218 and 63%.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum</i
  • mao2mao2 Member Posts: 10
    Need advice. What do you think? 2011 Rogue sv sl pkg, wind deflector, splash guards 39 month lease 1st month and dmv is 500 out of pocket everything else rolled in to monthly at $325.00.
    Mao2.... where are you located and I am guessing that quote does not include any tax? That sounds like a great deal to me but I am no expert of course.
  • shadowmereshadowmere Member Posts: 3
    Looking for a little guidance here (2011 Rogue S AWD), first time leasing... Northeast location, and I qualify for the $500 college grad rebate. $1200 total up front, $226 a month for 39 months. Includes everything (bank fee, tax, title, reg). Deal or no deal?
  • dee1024dee1024 Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2010
    Hello, just wondering if I have been offered a good deal. 2011 rogue sv awd, (no options added) 39 month lease with 15k miles per year. 335 (everything included) per month with 700 down.... It seems like there is a good amount of variance in some of the prices I am seeing on this! I am in the cleveland area... Also just noticed on the Nissan website that there is a 500 rebate which the dealer didnt mention to me either....PLEASE HELP!
  • mao2mao2 Member Posts: 10
    long island. I may wait till end of year based on the bogs posted.
  • joesoljoesol Member Posts: 6
    Do you have the name of the dealer and salesperson? Thats a great deal.
  • latenthart2latenthart2 Member Posts: 3
    if you are located on long island beware of Nissan Patchogue, Smithtown, and Riverhead. From personal experience of myself and friends they are bad news. They tell you one number, down pymt etc and then bring you into finance and change everything. They even lie about the disposition fee. Whatever it takes to get you to agree.

On top of it some of them have been investigated for rewriting contracts after clients sign them. Increasing terms, prices etc. Here is link to info about smithtown
    If it doesnt work just google DID SMITHTOWN NISSAN RIP YOU OFF
    http://www.nyrealestatelawblog.com/2009/11/did_smithtown_nissan_rip_you_o.html

We went online with the Long Island based BBB (Better Business Bureau) and while I know you cant please everyone all the time...
    The only Nissan Dealership that seemed to have few complaints was Huntington.

Not only did the other Nissans dealerships have complaints, many said the dealerships listed did not even responded to the complaints.

Bottom line while we really liked the lines of rogue....I just couldnt trust Nissan, so we went with the Honda CRV

My sister picked up a 2010 LX 12k per yr, 36mths, 150 out of pocket total including plates.....288 per month
This discussion has been closed.