Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Nissan Rogue Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    You certainly May, guydo. Nissan Motor acceptance Corp.'s May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Rogue SV AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00194 and 56%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00194 and 55%.

I thought that NMAC changed its low mileage residual value adder from 1% to 2% for leases with only 12,000 miles per year but someone here claims that it hasn't so I'm looking into it.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hello sonicko. NMAC's May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Rogue SC FWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00194 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

NMAC's adder for 12,000 mile per year leases used to be 1%, but I thought that they had changed it to 2%. I'm looking into which is correct.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi mjwz06. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 Rogue SV AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00194 and 55%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

I don't believe that the addition of the SL package has any impact upon this vehicle's program.

NMAC's adder for 12,000 mile per year leases used to be 1%, but I thought that they had changed it to 2%. I'm looking into which is correct.

Car_man
    Host
  • kally95kally95 Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car_Man,

Do you have the latest MF and Residual Value for both a AWD and FWD Rogue SV with a SL package?

36/12K, 36/10K, 39/12K, 39/10K

Thank you in advance.
  • jingcha2jingcha2 Member Posts: 6
    Hi Carman,
    Rogue SV AWD 2011, with a purchase price of $ 22900 with 1 year of free maintainance and two years of road side assistance and Rim and Tire coverage , is this a reasonable purchase price?
    Here's the information that you're looking for, kally95. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Rogue SV AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00194 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00194 and 56%.

The money factors for the 2WD model are exactly the same, but its residual values 1% higher.

I'm not sure if NMAC offers leases with only 10,000 miles per year, but if it does its residuals for that allowance are likely 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi jingcha2. Do you know either this vehicle's MSRP or dealer invoice price? I need something to compare the selling price with. You can look up these numbers on this model, exactly as you want it equipped over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com.

Car_man
    Host
  • daddyjakesdaddyjakes Member Posts: 14
    Hello All,

I am looking for some feedback on the quote I got today
    2011 Rogue SV AWD w SL package
    39 months/15k a year
    MSRP 29,600
    Negotiated sale price 27,500
    MF .00194
    Resid 55%(said I lose 1% bc 15k miles)
    Tax 8.5%
    $275 down(doc and dmv fees)
    Monthly $429(including tax)

Can I get it lower, or is the MF what's killing me here?

Thanks
  • jingcha2jingcha2 Member Posts: 6
    Hi Car Man,
    I found Invoice price, $23,442 and MSRP $25,150 for the exact model and options, ( Rogue 2011, SV AWD) thanks for your response
  • carhunter2011carhunter2011 Member Posts: 4
    edited June 2011
    Car Man,

Happy June! I have been monitoring this board in May for your info which helped me decide my local dealer was NOT giving me favorable lease terms. Now that the clock has rolled over to June, can you please provide the residual and money factor on a 2011 Nissan Rogue SV AWD with premium package (not the leather package) 15000 miles 39 month lease?
    Also, is there any factory cash for customers or the dealer you are aware of this month? Thanks!
    Thanks for the additional information jingcha2. A selling price of $22,900 on this car us below dealer invoice. If you are in the Eastern part of the U.S. where there is a $1,000 cash incentive on leases of the Rogue this is a good deal and if you are in the Western U.S. this is an amazing deal.

Car_man
    Host
    Thanks carhunter2011. NMAC's June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 Rogue SV AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00185 and 53%, respectively.

Nissan is currently providing a $1,000 cash incentive on leases of this vehicle through NMAC, but only in certain areas, the Eastern and Midwestern part of the country.

Car_man
    Host
  • dealskillerdealskiller Member Posts: 6
    You sure can get a better deal, I was looking at the same SUV, Rogue SL AWD MSRP 29600. My targeting price was 26200 OTD. After negotiation, we come down to 26650 including doc fee. However, I;m not compromising for my targeting price. Wait for them to call me back, or I'll wait till Aug when 2012 Rogue coming out. Just want to get the best deal, xD
  • biggbrotherbiggbrother Member Posts: 87
    I didn't get the SV Package simply because I didn't think it was worth it. At $21,900 for just the SV AWD, I got backup cam, keyless entry-ignition, color LCD radio display, same wheels.

The SV is nice, but NOT $5,000 MORE nice.

Now my only "problem" is after 1200 miles, a slight thud I hear when putting the Rogue into reverse after it's been parked for a little while, I think it maybe the AWD disengaging or something, but I am not sure. Apparently it is a common issue that dealers say is "normal"
  • will_22will_22 Member Posts: 14
    Carman,

Can you give me the comparable money factor and residual for a 39 month lease of a 2011 Rogue SV, with the SL package, at 12,000 per year. I'm thinking the money factor stays the same (.00185), but the residual may go up a couple of points?? To maybe 55%?

Thanks
    Dealskiller,

So you think the lease should be closer to 400 a month? The dealer has called me back a couple times but has not come down. I hope you are right.
    Thanks!
  • habs9habs9 Member Posts: 2
    Leased a SV Rogue in NY with terms:

2500 Down (no trade-in equity)
    $279 a month
    39 Months
    13500 Residual

Does this seem fair?
    Habs9,

What was MSRP and what was agreed upon sales price?
  • habs9habs9 Member Posts: 2
    Hi daddy jakes,

The msrp was 25,670
    Selling price 23,892

Thanks
  • uberykuberyk Member Posts: 1
    Trade in Value of $9500, zero down, 39month lease with 15,000miles/yr
    So far negotiated monthly payment is $229 (nothing has been signed for other than a credit check).
    Actual selling price and other figures will be presented in a few days when we go to see the actual car we're looking at.
    MSRP is $29,860 with a true market value around our parts of $28,821.
    Does the $229/month seem like a good deal? (I know, price matters most, not monthly payment but I don't have those figures yet, rest assured nothing will be signed until all figures are given)
  • will_22will_22 Member Posts: 14
    Does anyone have the June money factor and residual for a 39 month lease of a 2011 Rogue SV, with the SL package, at 12,000 miles per year.

Thanks
    Here's the information that you're looking for will_22.

Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 Rogue SV 4WD with 12,000 miles per year are .00185 and 55%...as you suspected.

Car_man
    Host
    You were right, they came down.
    $399 a month
    $285 for DMV and Doc
  • crumpetcrackercrumpetcracker Member Posts: 1
    MSRP: $30,680
    Sales Price: $27,300 (including $500 bonus cash from Nissan)

39/mo with 15,000 miles
    Residual 55%
    Money factor .00154

Quoted on July 3, 20011

Does this sound right?

Thanks.
  • crash2037crash2037 Member Posts: 3
    Hello all,

Im looking to lease a rogue SL in Bergen county NJ. I need the car asap and Im confused on how much it should cost me.

Im looking to get it for 39 months, 15k miles.

The MSRP is around 30,500

What should they be able to come down to?

I can put 3500 total out of pocket. Do you guys think that I can get this car for 300/month taxes included.

I would really appreciate some help with this. I dont know if the residual or money factor came in yet for the month. Please help if you can. Thanks in advance
    Hello crash2037. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 Rogue SL AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00154 and 56%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

If I was in the market for this truck right now, I personally would shoot for a selling price of around $500 over dealer invoice. You can look up this vehicle's exact invoice price over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com.

Car_man
    Host
  • crash2037crash2037 Member Posts: 3
    Thanks for the quick response Car man. When you say 500 over invoice, do you mean with available rebates or incentives (if any) or shoot for 500 over invoice then apply any available money?

Is there any available money to apply?

Thanks again!
  • walter329walter329 Member Posts: 4
    please provide:
    nissan rogue sv/sl 12 month msrp mf and best current lease
  • djnanudjnanu Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2011
    Does anyone have the July money factor and residual for a 39 month lease of a 2011 Rogue SV AWD, with the Premium package, at 12,000 miles per year. Planning on going $0 down
  • djnanudjnanu Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2011
    One dealership quoted me a price of $24,700 on the SV AWD with Premium package. Got a residual of 56% and the money factor of .00154. The term is 39 months and 12000 miles/yr. My net cap cost is $27,081.52

My payments are $357.59

Is this a good deal and/or am I missing anything?
    Hi crash2037. I personally would aim for $500 over invoice after all available cash incentives were taken off.

There is a cash incentive on leases of this truck, but only in certain areas, specifically there's $1,000 on the East Coast and Midwest.

Car_man
    Host
    edited July 2011
    Hi walter329. I don't believe that Nissan is currently offering 12 month leases. In fact, while one could technically lease through NMAC for 24 months it's not even a good idea to do that because Nissan is not currently providing support on two year leases of the Rogue.

If I was in the market for this model right now, I personally would go with a 36 month lease. NMAC's July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Rogue SV 2WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00154 and 56%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2011 Rogue SL 2WD are .00154 and 55%.

Car_man
    Host
    Here's the information that you're looking for, djnanu. NMAC's July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 Rogue SV AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00154 and 57%.

Car_man
    Host
  • carcrazymecarcrazyme Member Posts: 8
    I tried to lease a 2011 Nissan Rogue SV with SL package through the on-line sites of edmunds and nissan. All but ONE dealer told me I had to come in. The dealer that quoted me gave me a price nearly what my Pathfinder cost to own!. Help is there any average lease out there? I want no money or 1K down and the rest worked into the lease. Thanks ;) Just needing to get an idea for the sv package the MSRP's are probably 28-30.
    278/mo no money down sv/sl
    How does that compare with what you were quoted?
    edited July 2011
    HA! They are telling me the cost is MSRP because they are such a hot item. Then the rates are $365 to 410/39 months. I REALLY hate this and I wish there were laws in place. I mean I am trying to do this via the internet and they all want me to "come in" ugh. I appreciate any and all help. :)
    Mistake! It is 378/mo
    Can you tell me what options other than the basic sv package were included in that? (mats, cargo cover etc)
    Thanks
    Also-did you put anything down or pay any other things upfront?
    Is this a good deal? Still seems high and I don't see the actual cost of the car?

Payment Details
    Term 39
    Base Payment 343.05
    Total Payment 364.83
    Purchase Option 16,929.20
    MSRP 29,695.00
    Est. Miles Per Year 12,000
    Disposition Fee 395.00

Amount Due at Signing

1st Month Payment 364.83
    Fees & Insurance 499.00
    Upfront Taxes 95.19
    Total Inception Fees 959.02
    Rebate as Cap Reduction 1,000.00
    Total Drive Off 1,959.02

How Inception Fees are Paid
    Inception Fees Waived 959.02
    Total Credits 959.02

Remaining Due (Still Owed) 0.00

Total Cash Required on Delivery 0.00

Fee Information
    Description Amount Paid
    Registration 75.00 Upfront
    Title 25.00 Upfront
    Doc Fee 399.00 Upfront
    Nissan rogue lease:
    Sv/sl
    39 months
    12k miles/year
    378.00/month
    I put nothing down

Only extras -- they registered the car and attached the license plates
    Canceled insurance on turn in car
    Arranged insurance on the rogue
    Included two upcoming oil changes
  • aman27aman27 Member Posts: 50
    I picked up a 2011 Rogue SV with SL Package (NAV + Sunroof)

$339 39months 15k

I paid only 1st month + DMV upfront. Thats it! :)
    What state are you in?
    NYC
    edited July 2011
    Is that a pre-tax or with tax price? NYC-? so where are you going to park it? LOL Enjoy the ride! (Color?) :D
    out the door = including everything
    Ok msrp 30460 (around
    ) out the door nothing down
    $365.
    :blush:
  • griftagrifta Member Posts: 8
    Rogue SV AWD w/ Sunroof/NAV

$298/mth, TTL only paid, nothing down. Hillside, NJ - Route 22 Nissan.

Is this a good deal post purchase?
    Hi grifta. What are this vehicle's MSRP and selling price? These numbers will make it much easier to evaluate your deal.

Car_man
    Host
  • neelskyneelsky Member Posts: 4
    Lease offered $280/month with $1000 down for 39 months 12k/yr on the Rogue S FWD from Nissan Santa clara...Should it be better ?

The warranty on the vehicle is 36months/36000 miles what would happen to me for the last 3 months of the 39 month lease ? :(

The price offered to me was $20700 for purchase.
This discussion has been closed.