Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Honda Accord Coupe Wheel Vibration

Comments

• samy0718samy0718 Member Posts: 1
    I hav a 2008 accord coupe v6 exl. the only vibrations i am experiencing are ( i am pretty sure) due to low pressures during winter. when it gets warmer (above 45) i don't feel vibrations any longer. but it seems these issues on this forum is totally different. while driving at 60-70, if tires built up enough pressure, i do not feel any vibrations.

this is most likely due to my tires....
  • dgoncalvesdgoncalves Member Posts: 5
    I just bought my first ever Honda Accord at the beginning of June 2011. First thing I noticed was shimmy / vibration of the steering wheel at over 100 km/hr. Been to the dealer numerous times to road force balance yet still not repaired. Michelin even sent 4 new Pilot MxM4 tires which now too have been road force balanced 3 times now. After installation, they road force balanced them after which I took a non-stop drive from Toronto to South Carolina (over 20 hours of continuous driving to be exact) and experienced the steering wheel shimmying all the way. It sometimes seems worse at 100 km/hr than at 120 km/hr but its hard to tell.
    The dealer's mechanic is trying to convince me that all Honda Accords have this issue and this is considered to be a normal characteristic of the car - I'm not buying it at all.
    I even test drove another 2010 they had in for servicing and it too had the same problem.

Has anyone had this problem fixed on their 2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 ? I'd be interested in knowing what their solution was to resolve the shimmy issue.

Maybe someeon should start a database of all Honda Accord owners that have this same or any other common issues that never seem to get resolved satisfactorily.
  • dinofldinofl Member Posts: 53
    I am leasing a 2010 V6 Coupe. I noticed the same problem right away. After a little googling I found that VCM is the cause. The engine seems to get very confused going from 6 cyl to 4 to 3 to 4 to 6, etc. Even on flat roads where I live in Florida. The company line is that the wheels need to be force balanced. That is total baloney and they know it. Honda will not admit the problem and unfortunately there is no solution. Believe me, I tried everything. Luckily I am leasing and right around break even on a trade. Will probably get a new car soon.
    That seems to be the general consensus from all the posts I've been reading. Unfortunately I did not lease my 2010 V6 Sedan. I will keep pestering them until such time that they find a solution. At this point, Steve from Honda Canada Customer Service says he is forwarding my case to their engineering department. Let's see what they come up with - I will keep you posted on any progress, if at all. Do you know if there is any lawsuits pending regarding this issue in the US or Canada? There must be a way to disable the ECO mode to test the VCM theory. I have tried heavy acceleration from 80 to 140 km/hr and stick get the shimmy effect with the ECO mode off. Any suggestions/recommendations would be appreciated.
    edited July 2011
    There is no way to turn off VCM. If you drive on a smooth stretch of road, try driving at a constant speed of around 65. The car will go into Eco mode and light up. This is when I notice it most. Also when the light goes on and off I feel it. Then try accelerating slowly from 65 to 75. Enough so Eco goes off. I feel basically no vibrations when I do this. Go back to 65 cruising, vibrations start again. I showed this to Honda rep. I even let him drive and closed my eyes and told him every time I felt the car go into Eco and start vibrating. Was right every time. He said I was being too sensitive! I've been driving over 30 years and even crappy cars never did this never mind a 30k car. After two or three months of this I gave up and vowed I will never buy another car with VCM.
    By the way, I not only feel vibrations cruising at 65 but also odd subtle engine surges that feel like the engine is cycling on, off. Hard to describe but feels like wind hitting the car. The vibration feel sort of like going over train tracks. So I feel two difference annoying sensations in this car.
  • rcummelinrcummelin Member Posts: 184
    We moved to a new house where we have to get on a busy highway 1/4 mile from the house to get anywhere. Our 2010 EXL V6 has a vibration in the steering wheel (no other vibration) every morning for 5-8 miles when we first hit the highway & get up to speed (65-70 mph). After 5-8 miles, the vibration dissipates until it is almost gone. IMHO, this is due to the tires taking a "set" (flat-spotting) while the car sits over night. This isn't a VCM vibration.

Yet another minor irritation with our Accord that shouldn't be there.
    My understanding is that flat spotting on occurs when a car sits in the same location without moving for a period of 6 months or more. My original tires had flat spotted but Michelin replaced all four with the same mdoel Pilot MXM4. I refuse to deal with Parkway Honda in Toronto - their Hunter 9700 is messed up and kept saying my tires were out of balance every time after driving 25 km or less - you don't have to be a brain surgeon to figure out the Hunter is screwed up. After rebalancing all 4 tires 4-5 times, their conclusion was that "the steering wheel shimmy on all Hondas is normal".
    The dealer where I bought the car used their Hunter balancer, found my tires were out of balance (road four was 2,3,4 & 10). They rebalanced them, test drove the car & re-checked the balance - the balancing was the same. Finally a dealership with a properly working Hunter balancer.
    Only problem is that the steering wheel shimmy is still there although it has improved marginally after the road force balance was done properly.
    I doubt my shimmy is VCM related as the shimmy happens at over 100 km / hr regardless if ECO is on or off during accelaration. Something else must be wrong. On Tuesday, ethy're gonna try swapping my rims & tires with those from a new 2011 EX-L V6. This will diagnose the rims & tires being the cause of the shimmy. After that, they'll have to inspect / test the entire drivetrain from the steering wheeel down to the tie-rod ends.
    WHat's really pissed me off was Honda Canada Techline's attitude. They sided with Parkway Honda's mechanic that the shimmy is normal and they can't assist me further. They haven't heard the last of me - if my issue isn't fixed, I will resort to contactng the APA (http://apa.ca ) as well as CAMVAP ( http://camvap.ca ). CAMVAP does arbitration between car owners & the manufacturer and I assume they would review the problem and order Honda to replace my vehicle. Let's see what happens next.
  • mhussainmhussain Member Posts: 3
    edited August 2011
    I bought Brand New Accord 2011 on June 15, 2011 from Centre Honda Toronto.When I took the car on Highway on first day I feel Steering Vibration/Shimmy between 80km till 120km.I called the dealer right away and i was told by their service manager Howe to bring it back for tire balancing.I took the car next week for tire balancing, i was told no shuttle service after 11 a.m and no loaner car and no pick-up.well that was very exciting I request the sales person to drop me at my office.I received a call in the evening that car has been fixed an tire was out of balance.I pick-up the vehicle and went on highway, same problem vibration and shimmy between same speed.I was mad and called Centre Honda, I was told to bring it back and they will look into it.I took the vehicle again and i was told same thing to leave car for full day and they will fix it.I received a call from service manager that 3 diffrent people drove my car and they found no problem, He went with me for test drive and i showed him vibration,his expalantion was that it is normal and Honda will not do anything.I was so mad with his answer so i called Honda call Centre and spoke with Izo and i was told that he will follow up and get back to me( never did).I took the car to Meadowvale Honda in mississauga and they found tires needs to be force rebalancing.They provide you with shuttle service.In the evening received a call and told that car has been fixed.I drove and find that vibration was somewhat elminated between 100 and 120km but still at 80km and 100km.I took the car again and i was told that they will discuss with Honda Technician and arrange with them.I was called after 2 days to leave the car so Honda Technician will be online guiding the dealer to fix it.Finally they have replaced two front tires.I drove the car but was not happy thet vibration/shimmy still there.In the meanwhile sunroof start giving me trouble.Now I have 8 weeks of car, 7 weeks in the dealership.I need a Justification from Honda why I should pay them?I wish I have read this forum before i was buying a car.My advise never buy 2011 honda accord and do not buy anything from centre honda because of service.I am still waiting Honda technical guys to call me.I will update what will happen because car is still in service.
    Is it a V6 automatic?
    no it is v4 automatic, garbage car.i will return it to honda once my lease is up.Poor poor customer service, still waiting for call from customer relation.thanks
    I finally traded my Accord coupe three weeks ago for a VW CC or else I would.
    I got lucky that trade in values are high right now. I was able to get out half way into my lease and not have to pay anything out of pocket. No car is perfect and there are a couple of things I liked better in the Accord, but overall I am much happier. So happy to not have the Eco light flashing on and off. Best of all, smooth as silk cruising on the highway. No strange vibrations. Best of luck.
  • tamllctamllc Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2011
    Come on people this isn't rocket science. I've just read 5 pages of people complaining about what they feel is a problem with a vibration in the Honda V6 with the VCM. The fact of the matter is this ISN't a problem! This is the way the engine is designed to run...period. That's why there is no fix. You can't 'fix' something that isn't broken. The motor just runs different when its on 4 or 3 cylinders which causes what is perceived as a vibration in the drivetrain. I'm on my second Accord with this V6 and I love it! I have felt what all you are feeling and in all actuality its barely perceptible. I've had it in both my Accords, and my father has had it in his Odyssey. Its NOT a big deal. Honda could very easily cure this "problem" for all of you by simply getting rid of the VCM, but something tells me that if they did that most ALL of you would be on here bitching that your cars didn't get the gas mileage you were expecting. Its a no win situation for Honda, who's manufactured a great product that will run reliably for years to come. Oh yeah...and don't bother with a class action lawsuit. You will get nowhere with it as not one person on here has pointed out that their car broke down and would not run as a result of this situation. You've got a better chance of finding snow in hell.
    Welcome to Honda ownership! Your experiences mirror those of many other unhappy owners. The unfortunate thing is that there is very little you can do about it. As dinofl found out, the bottom line is that you will likely not get any satisfaction from Honda and the only solution is to get rid of the car.

We currently own two Hondas, and I dare say that it's very unlikely we will ever buy another one. Why? Because current Hondas simply are not as good as older models were, IMHO.
  • 2000civicsi12000civicsi1 Member Posts: 3
    edited September 2011
    I bought (so very UNFORTUNATE that I bought...) a 2011 Honda Acccord V6 Sedan in Dec of 2010. This is my 4th honda, and prior to the Accord, I have always loved Hondas. I have had the shimmy from the very start. Like you, I have been back to the dealer numerous times. I've been given every singles excuse in the book, except that it's Honda's fault, which it is! After reading these forums, I beginning to agree....it is the VCM. How can a car possibly be balanced when running on 3 cylinders?! It's not possible. Plus the back and forth from 3 to 4 to 6 to 4 to 3 cylinders....how can that be good? So now, I constantly think of ways to rid myself of the car. Hopefully more people will begin suing under the lemon law. Maybe then Honda will remove this absurd VCM from their Accords. Currenlty, I am trying to determine a way to turn off the VCM and see if that makes a difference.
    Don't wait, just do it. The more people bring this issue to light, the less Honda can stop hiding behind the issue. Seek the lemon lawyers, you probably will have no monetary obligation. This is not right at all. It's like a kick in the teeth as I watch my steering wheel shimmy in a brand new 2011 Honda Accord. Wonder if Honda would mind if I stopped paying my payment each month???? Maybe I will pay less until the fix my F-ing car!!!
    I have a 2011 Accord Sedan V6, purchased in Dec 2010. I have the vibration in the AM as well due to "flat-spots" (a favorite excuse at the dealership). After 5 miles, that vibration dissipates. Once I hit the highway and get to 65-70 MPH, the shimmy returns. I am beginning to think that tires and the VCM are the culprit. I am currently working with the dealership to get new tires. Another issue I had with my brand new car was a pull to the left. After 6 trips to the dealership and two lies from the service manager that my car was aligned, it still pulled left. I took it to an independant mechanic and he aligned stating that the two front tires were both pointing left by 11 degrees. This was repaired, however I still have vibrations. I continue to battle the dealership and Honda and will until the car is no longer mine. I will NEVER buy another Honda and I've driven them for 15 years!! Until I am dead, I will tell everyone I know to never buy a Honda! They've taken a dive in quality. The older models are great, but all this fancy crap they are doing is taking it's toll.
    Goodluck I am with you.I will not Buy honda anymore.They are lowering their quality and workmanship.thanks
  • ClairesClaires Member Posts: 1,222
    edited September 2011
    Maybe someeon should start a database of all Honda Accord owners that have this same or any other common issues that never seem to get resolved satisfactorily.

You might find something here: NHTSA

ClaireS, Host
    Automotive News & Views | Coupes & Convertibles

Need help getting around? claires@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

I guess I should consider myself lucky, as our Accord only vibrates a tiny amount at freeway speeds. Not really enough to notice, and not nearly as bad as the "morning shakes."

We currently own two Hondas ( the second is a Ridgeline) and I seriously doubt that we will ever buy another one unless Honda starts building good cars again. Hondas since 2006-2007 have been simply horrible. Look at the new Civic--so bad that Consumers Report will no longer recommend it. Really sad that Honda has sunk so low, so fast. It shouldn't have happened.
    edited September 2011
    It's been a little over a month since trading my 2010 Accord Coupe V6 for a 2012 VW CC. I get lots of compliments on it. Drives really smooth. The tech is so much better. Bluetooth never worked correctly in the Accord. My payments and insurance is lower. Has nice blend of sporty and luxury. Hard to pull off. For the same price I definitely recommend it. Gas is better by about 2-4 mpg. No real noticeable turbo lag. Very nice pickup. Both front seats have power seats and lumbar. Oh, also all maintenance included, free loaner, free emergency assistance. Honda doesn't give any of that. Not trying to sell the car, just comparing for those considering something else.
  • vancethinksvancethinks Member Posts: 1
    it could be a bad or broken axle. I had one in my acura (I did hit a curb while avoiding a collision but the vibration came on at least 6 months later. It came and went, got better with alignment, then worse, better with a new tire, then worse. My independent mechanic didn't figure it out but my local acura mechanic did. good luck.
    I took our Accord to the dealer last week for a tire rotation and balancing of all four tires. The result is that the highway vibration we felt has disappeared. Apparently the one tire that was most out of balance was on the right front.

A bit happier now.
  • claybartrugclaybartrug Member Posts: 9
    My 2011 V6 EXL couple has the vibration since 3K miles. Michelin replaced all four tires TWICE, and the tires have been road-force balanced 19 different times at three different dealerships. Both front axles and rotors have been replaced and car has been re-aligned. The last thing the Regional Honda Rep did, was to pay for me to replace all four tires and wheels. I chose BBS wheels and Bridgestone Serenity tires. The car is a bit smoother during city driving, but vibrates and shimmies like crazy at 60-69 mph. Nothing we have done has changed anything, except the look of my car, which has little scratches and scuffs that you would expect after spending over 40 in the shop and/or in the shop's parking lot. Has anyone solved this problem, other than getting rid of the car?

Thanks,
    Clay :sick:
    Wow, you tried even harder than I did. Sadly my only solution was to get another car. As soon as I leased my car I felt the same vibrations, found this site, asked the same question as you and several people said Honda would never admit the problem and never fix it. I brought my car in at least 5 times and gave up. Worst car I ever owned. I had junky used cars 30 years ago that drove better.
    The steering vibration is not the VCM in all cases. I have a shimmy since 3K miles, and my dealer recognized this as a real problem. So much, in fact, that they have replaced all four Michelin tires twice, Road force balanced 19 times, and has now replaced the wheels and tires with BBS wheels and Bridgestone Serenity tires. The shimmy and vibration has returned after 200 miles. Honda USA paid $3007 for the wheel tire package, and my case is now with Honda USA's mediation department. I have reviewed with an attorney's office who has indicated that this is a "slam dunk" type case, and will take these cases on a contingency basis. This is because a 1/4 inch steering wheel shimmy and total vehicle vibration is a significant safety issue. It makes no difference if the car "broke down or would not run" or not.
  • mskitkamskitka Member Posts: 20
    I haven't had any problems with my 2009 EX-L Accord Coupe as far as steering shimmy. However, I have had to have the brake pads changed 3 times and I have only 22,880 miles. Seems a bit much. As you know I have to pay for it because it's not covered under warranty. If you go to arfc.org you will see some interesting recalls on each vehicle. Check it out.

Since my lease is currently up, I was thinking about going from a 4 cyl to a V6 coupe, but I'm now beginning to reconsider with what everyone is writing.
    On 10/02/11 I posted (in error) that after the dealer balanced all 4 tires that the highway vibration had disappeared. Well, I blew THAT one.

After a recent 1500 mile trip from GJ to Phoenix, then Vegas and then home, I can now state that the vibration is NOT gone. It is not as noticeable as before, and seems to come & go depending on speed and road surface, but it sure hasn't disappeared.

I'm beginning to believe that this tendency for vibration is some sort of design flaw in the vehicle. It may be related to the tires, or the steering or the suspension, or a combination of the three. Who knows? All I know is that I have likely spent my last dollar trying to fix it. No more Honda cars for me!
  • kyriderkyrider Member Posts: 3
    I have the same problem, after 6mo and 4000 miles on my 2011 Accord EX-L I started to notice a vibration in the steering wheel @ +55mph. Took the car to dealership 5 times already and as expected they blame road surface, cold tires or "normal" road feedback. Of course Honda would not take responsibility for and resolve the issue. I think we all should open claims with BBB Auto line maybe this way they acknowledge something is wrong.
    After going through this for over six months, Honda settled with me. They wouldn't buy it back, but gave me a cash settlement, and I traded the car in on something else.
  • kyriderkyrider Member Posts: 3
    I called a lemon lawyer today and after looking at the paperwork I gave him he told me I have a case under Lemon Law. I'll let him deal with Honda from now on and I hope for a good outcome. The best would be to unload this car and buy a different brand.
  • dochundleydochundley Member Posts: 4
    You could be driving my Accord. 2010 V6 EXL. Multiple rotations and balances and no help for vibration between 63-68mph. I just bought 4 brand new tires and the problem persists! This has got to be a VCM issue or an engine mount issue of some sort. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just get rid of it. Luckily they retain value and you'll get great value on a trade. I traded my for a VW CC five months ago. The ride is so much better. Lots of good choices out there now. Everyone that sees my VW tells me how much better they like the looks too. The 2012 Camry is a sweet looking ride. Worth a look.
  • weeoneweeone Member Posts: 1
    Hi Clay,

I recently purchased a 2011 Honda Accord (after driving my last one for 10 years) and have taken it in with a shuddering/vibration issues. I was told it's the way the car was engineered and that it was operating within "normal parameters". I totally disagree. My 2002 accord was a stick. This one is an automatic and feels like it needs to "shift" into gear. If I down shift the vibration isn't as noticeable but is still there.

My question to you. How many times did you take your car in? In that 6 month period? Did a mechanic test drive it with you? Also, any tips you can give me to deal with this I would truly appreciate! My car will vibrate at all different speeds. I especially notice it when driving up hills on the expressway. And, once I plateau, the car will continue to vibrate. Very annoying!!

Thanks for help!!

Lisa
  • highmiles3highmiles3 Member Posts: 1
    May I ask how much you settled for or are you unable to disclose?
    I received cash of $3500 plus I got tO keep the BBS wheel +Bridgestone tire package that Honda paid $3007 for. I am trying to sell the wheel tire package that did not alter the problem at all. In the end, I drove the car 9,000 frustrating miles for about $600. I have traded it. That shimmy drove me nuts!
    In case you didn't see my post on the VCM thread, we also sent our 2010 Accord down the road. About three weeks ago we traded it for a 2008 Lexus ES350 (Camry drive train). The Lexus has 41k miles on it, but is smoother, quieter, more comfortable and has a better sound system than the Accord. NO VIBRATIONS OR VCM TRANSITIONS! All-in-all, a MUCH nicer car than the Accord. In hindsight, we should have never bought the Accord in the first place, after the negative experiences we had with the VCM in our 2008 Odyssey.

Although we still have our 2010 Ridgeline, we are likely to be through buying ANY more Hondas in the future, unless they start dramatically improving their vehicles and start taking some responsibility for all the designed-in problems.
    Lisa, I took mine in 16 times, for a total of over 40 days. (they had to order axles once, and they ordered new wheels and tires once, and each of those was over 7 days.) Keep good records, and dates, times, etc of when the Dealer Mgmt tells you things. I got the Service Manager to ride with me and it was impossible for him to BS me and tell me it was normal as we were both shaking down I-35. He was a class act and did not try to dodge it like Honda USA will. If anyone is told this is normal, my advice is to ask where it says it on your window sticker or owner's manualj, that this car is designed to shake, shimmy or vibrate? That line of BS ended there with Honda USA. I kept asking what page should I refer to, or could you be mistaken. My Dealership mgmt was very surprised when we Googled this problem and found several forums and people all over the USA and Canada that have this problem. I also have the Legal Dept guy at Honda if anyone wants to bug him. He would hate me for giving out his info, but that's tough, isn't it? Ha! If many people called him constantly, maybe the issue would get more attention. If interested, let me know. Good luck to those with the problem, and Happy New Year!
    I don't know about you, but my Bluetooth, voice recognition and home link never worked properly either. It was just an all around crappy car. Consumer Reports seems to be finally waking up to Hondas problems and not just rubber stamping them a best buy anymore.
    My Bluetooth and Homelink worked just fine. I did notice that Consumer Reports did not name the Civic as one of their "picks" for the first time ever. The "older" Hondas were great, and my problem car was my 4th V6 Accord. The first three were great or I would not have bought a fourth. My best friend is a mechanic, and still has a 99 Civic with 229,000+ miles. It is still peppy with ice cold air. Not building them the same I guess.

For what it's worth.... My service mgr was helpful and a class act. He advised that Acura uses the same engine as the shimmy monster Accords, but not one Acura uses the VCM technology. It's either all six cylinders, or the car is turned off.

Enjoy the new car, and best wishes to you and yours for 2012!

Clay
    Our Accord's Bluetooth & HomeLink worked OK too, except for the VR (Voice Recognition) part of the Bluetooth. The only time VR would work is when the car was stopped--never while moving. I finally gave up on VR and would just pull out my cell phone, hit a speed-dial number, and then the Bluetooth would take over and I could use it for the conversation.

I'm one of those who also find it interesting & perplexing that Honda's V6 engines are the only ones saddled/encumbered with VCM. Such a shame, as the V6 in our Ridgeline has no VCM and runs perfectly all the time. Something makes me think that Acura Executives simply said "No Thanks" to VCM as they didn't want to lose market share because of it.

Car & Driver voted the 4-cylinder Accord as one of their "Top 10" cars for 2011, but specifically excluded the 6-cylinder models from that award in print. Yet another sad day for Honda, on top of the really bad "new" Civic that has been panned by everyone.

We could live with the VCM transitions, but the front end vibrations and the harsh ride were eventually too much, as we like to drive and the Accord turned out to be not the best highway car for us. Too bad for Honda.
  • jlbestjlbest Member Posts: 1
    I would LOVE to receive the name of the person in the Legal Dept at Honda! I have been jerked around for months of hearing about flat spots and road force balancing and multiple sets of tires, etc., etc., etc. The vibration is unacceptable and Honda is refusing to step up to the plate. I will be more than happy to call on a daily basis.
  • freddieb80freddieb80 Member Posts: 1
    I've been experiencing this same problem recently and I'm really starting to get fed up with it. I've now had my car in the shop at the dealership 3 times to have the problem "fixed" and each time I leave with the shaking in the steering wheel worse than it was before I dropped it off. I bought my 2011 Accord Coupe because I'd had 2 Accord Coupes previously (1992 and 2007 V6) and they were both great cars and I never had a single problem with either of them. At around 6,000 miles I started noticing a slight shaking in the steering wheel when I'd go above 55 mph. When it first started I thought of all the possible minor things that could be causing it such as incorrect tire pressure or the tires being unbalanced. When I had the oil changed again at 10K miles I told them of the problem and when I picked my car up the mechanic told me that the tires did need balancing and that they'd road tested my car after balancing them and said it was fixed. Not even close. My car now has 11K miles on it, has been in the shop 3 times to date and is being dropped off again in 4 days and the shaking has gotten worse to the point that it's now affecting how the car drives (I can feel the entire front end of my car wobbling). Honda used to be the gold standard for affordable, reliable and stylish cars. Now it seems almost every day somebody has a new complaint about most of their product line.....mainly Accords though....and the new Civic is apparently garbage as well. In Oregon we have a Lemon Law and if Honda doesn't remedy the problem with my car fast I WILL be contacting a lawyer how specializes in Lemon Law, I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau and I will also contact the Consumer Protection Agency.
    IMHO, the 2007 model year was the high point for the Accord. The quality of the Accord has quickly gone downhill since then, which is too bad.

Honda is now the "lead standard" (instead of gold) for quality & reliability. Hondas might make good boat anchors.

Good luck wth your pursuit of the Lemon Law. If all else fails, trade your car in on something else BEFORE the rest of the world figures out how crappy Hondas have become, and their values decline accordingly (no pun intended).
  • choppedntubbedchoppedntubbed Member Posts: 39
    IMHO, you really have got to get over the fact that you got a bad Honda and move on with your life and enjoy your used Lexus.

Your incessant posts repeatedly commenting on the same old negative nonsense are really getting old. You really need to move on.
    Let me ponder that for a moment.

Ummmmm..... NO!

I paid my dues by putting up with that noisy, vibrating, hard-shifting, rough-riding junker Honda calls an Accord for two years. My mission is NOT over! I will decide if and when I get bored and move on--not you.

Hey, here's a "hot flash" for you: If you don't like my posts, simply don't read them. Read something else. Since you seem to be intolerant of people with differing opinions than your's, perhaps it is you who should move on, not me. Unless of course, you work for Honda, which would explain everything.

Please have a nice day! Seriously. You seem to be wrapped way too tight for internet forums. Lighten up and ignore me!
  • choppedntubbedchoppedntubbed Member Posts: 39
    The tone and demeanor of your response summed up and validated the last sentence of my post, i.e., "You really need to move on."
    As do YOU!

Thanks again for your kind words....
  • ClairesClaires Member Posts: 1,222
    the topic here is wheel vibration so it's not surprising that we'll see some negativity but let's keep it focused on the issue and not each other.

ClaireS, Host
    Automotive News & Views | Coupes & Convertibles

Need help getting around? claires@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

Thanks for intervening and stopping both of us from making bigger fools of ourselves than we already have.
  • daneeldaneel Member Posts: 19
    Thank you Claires for the intervention. I tried to no avail to reconcile "wheel vibration" with these personal attacks.