Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Toyota RAV4 Climate Control and Clock Display

lproulxlproulx Member Posts: 2
edited September 2014 in Toyota
I recently bought an '06 that I am generally very happy with, but the heat/ac/clock display is almost impossible to read. Have they improved this in the newer models? If so, is the display backward compatable to '06? Cost?

Comments

• Options
    normhnormh Member Posts: 30
    Has anyone had any problems with there pushbutton air controls. I try to change the air flow output (foot, foot/face, face) by pushing the associated button, but nothing happens. I hear the "servo's" moving but the air output doesn't change. It is a 2006 model.
  • Options
    kjtg1kjtg1 Member Posts: 12
    I had the 06 and now have 2010. They are no better. I have complained to toyota twice..
  • Options
    dadmdadm Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2011
    This is the second time this has happened to my 08 RAV4. I went to my car in the morning, and found a gaping hole in my dash where the temp control know was- it had fallen into the dash!! First time warranty covered it. I haven't bashed it or anything- sucker just falls out!
    Anyone know how to disassemble the dash board so I can reach behind and push the thing back in?
    Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.