Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Lincoln MKS Prices Paid and Buying Experience

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
edited April 2014 in Lincoln
What did you pay?

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Comments

• mksownermksowner Member Posts: 5
    43.5k w/ultimate package. Lease terms 53% residual value, 1.5 money factor and 10.5k miles/year.
  • reggie58reggie58 Member Posts: 1
    How are you enjoying your Lincoln MKS? What are your favorite features on the MKS that you really like? Just curious about the quality of your new Lincoln MKS, because I'm thinking about leasing one myself when I return to the U,S.

What's your average MPG?
  • jaybird12jaybird12 Member Posts: 10
    Was the 43.5k for the fwd or awd model. Went to a dealer to look at the MKS and was turned off when I started to talk numbers and the dealer would not budge more than $700 off the MRSP. The car was $46,070 and I looked at the invoice price online at $42,134. take off the $700 and the dealer wants to profit $3,236 plus the 2% holdback of $921, total $4,157. I laughed and walked out the door.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Good call on walking out of that dealer, jaybird12. $700 under MSRP for any Lincoln in today's environment is way too much.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • pmerk28pmerk28 Member Posts: 121
    Good call by the Dealer. Try asking for 4,000 of an ES 350. Lincoln is trying to rebuild the brand. No worse worse way to cheapen it than to give the cars away. And I don't know where you live but where I live luxury cars always sell.
  • jaybird12jaybird12 Member Posts: 10
    I closed a deal on a fully loaded MKS for $200 over invoice. They are not cheaping the brand, Cars are not selling. Even Mercedes is feeling the economy pinch,I had a deal on the table an 09 E350 for $7505 off msrp.
  • carolinabobcarolinabob Member Posts: 576
    Local Lexus dealer is advertising 7,300 off a Lexus LS 460 with Premium package. Call them and they immediately knock another 600 off. Wonder what it would be if I actually went in and negotiated with them? This is the number one rated luxury car by numerous sources.
    Lincoln has got to do better considering the economy, the Lincoln reputation and the deficiencies in the MKS (ride, performance, etc.).
  • waygrabowwaygrabow Member Posts: 214
    You rebuild a brand by producing high quality, reliable vehicles. People will notice; demand will increase, and discounts will become unimportant. But, starting out with a reputation which has been neglected/trashed, asking a high price for a product with no following is just a great way to send people to your competitors.
  • sardonesardone Member Posts: 5
    I leased my $46,070 MKS FWD for 2 years 10k/yr with a residual value of 65%. I also received a $1000.00 discount in the mail from Lincoln which I used as my down payment. I leased the car at Cortese Lincoln-Mercury Rochester, NY.
  • bobsokolerbobsokoler Member Posts: 4
    I just ordered an MKS with an MSRP of 44,180... invoice price 41178. With tax, title, etc.. and $5000 down my lease will be 526 a month. I'm not sure if I got a good deal or not.
  • carolinabobcarolinabob Member Posts: 576
    Just got an ej-mail from Lincoln - $750 gift card if I buy one. I guess that is equivalent to a 750 discount?
  • mlad11mlad11 Member Posts: 19
    Doesn't seem like a great deal to me, how many years, how many miles?
    I just got an AWD fully loaded with Ultimate Pkg. 36 months 10,500 miles a year. With no money down, just taxes, fee's and first month which comes to a little over $3000 out of pocket and the monthly payment is $485 a month. MSRP is around $48000
This discussion has been closed.